Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone tried these?

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
North Hollywood, CA
United States
Member #87571
February 26, 2010
9 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these systems or has heard any feedback on them. One of them is "Best Pick 3 Lotto System" and claims to offer a 5 drawing, 100% money back guarantee. Sounds too good to be true and we all know how the saying goes but I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what they thought about it. The other one is called "Daily Win" and the guys name is Clifton Musgrove. What made me wonder about this one is that he says that he will send you through e-mail free predictions to show you his system works before you buy his system. Again, sounds too good to be true but I was wondering how it could hurt. If he sends you free predictions and they work it would be worth buying his system. I'm also wondering if anyone has tried his free predictions, how it turned out and if they bought the system and what was the outcome after the purchase.

I appreciate any info anyone can give me regarding systems. I've purchased a few different systems but haven't had much luck in winning much. I'm in California and like to play the Daily 3, Daily 4 and Fantasy 5. So far the best system I have and purchased is Gail Howard's books and software but she doesn't have anything for playing Daily 3, 4 in California. As for the Fantasy 5 system I've had it for about 2 months and have won about $1,200.00 but lately I've hit a dry spell and want to get more into the Daily 3 systems to build up some seed money for the other games. Thanks in advance for any information anyone can give. I'd also appreciate if anyone can tell me what the best systems are with pretty consistent results for Daily 3 in California. Take care and good luck to everyone in winning big pots.

Jim

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31349 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

bump - maybe the evening crowd will have some answers for you.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49749 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

bump - maybe the evening crowd will have some answers for you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/activetopics?sa=1

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1704 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these systems or has heard any feedback on them. One of them is "Best Pick 3 Lotto System" and claims to offer a 5 drawing, 100% money back guarantee. Sounds too good to be true and we all know how the saying goes but I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what they thought about it. The other one is called "Daily Win" and the guys name is Clifton Musgrove. What made me wonder about this one is that he says that he will send you through e-mail free predictions to show you his system works before you buy his system. Again, sounds too good to be true but I was wondering how it could hurt. If he sends you free predictions and they work it would be worth buying his system. I'm also wondering if anyone has tried his free predictions, how it turned out and if they bought the system and what was the outcome after the purchase.

I appreciate any info anyone can give me regarding systems. I've purchased a few different systems but haven't had much luck in winning much. I'm in California and like to play the Daily 3, Daily 4 and Fantasy 5. So far the best system I have and purchased is Gail Howard's books and software but she doesn't have anything for playing Daily 3, 4 in California. As for the Fantasy 5 system I've had it for about 2 months and have won about $1,200.00 but lately I've hit a dry spell and want to get more into the Daily 3 systems to build up some seed money for the other games. Thanks in advance for any information anyone can give. I'd also appreciate if anyone can tell me what the best systems are with pretty consistent results for Daily 3 in California. Take care and good luck to everyone in winning big pots.

Jim

Your wisest move would be to contact Lotto LaughsALL of her Lottery Systems WORK !!!  She is from California, and specializes in Pick 3/4, but she also has systems for Pick 5, PB, and MM, as well.  Her systems have an already proven, exceptional track record.  They ALL WORK !!! 

Do a search for her systems in the SYSTEMS FORUM (Free), or contact her by PM.  She sells some of her systems for very affordable $, on E-bay, also.

Why purchase a system off line, when there are literally hundreds of FREE Systems that do work, in the Systems Forum.  You just have to do some research yourself, and discover this Fact.  Start with Lotto Laughs First !!!  She's Lotto Brilliant, and a GREAT PERSON also !!!

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I went to Musgrove's site and it seemed interesting, so I emailed him my info that he requires to his mobile email to get a quicker response. He will send me free predictions for my state. All I had to do is send my name, email, what state I play and the last 4 winning numbers. I didn't know if he wanted mid to eve, eve to eve, mid to mid, so I sent him a list of both for the past 6 days.

We'll see.

He claims he's been living off of his system for many years now.

I should have the sets to play in less than 24 hours. Will keep everyone updated.

I'm always skeptical, but open minded as well. I have to be.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31349 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Your wisest move would be to contact Lotto LaughsALL of her Lottery Systems WORK !!!  She is from California, and specializes in Pick 3/4, but she also has systems for Pick 5, PB, and MM, as well.  Her systems have an already proven, exceptional track record.  They ALL WORK !!! 

Do a search for her systems in the SYSTEMS FORUM (Free), or contact her by PM.  She sells some of her systems for very affordable $, on E-bay, also.

Why purchase a system off line, when there are literally hundreds of FREE Systems that do work, in the Systems Forum.  You just have to do some research yourself, and discover this Fact.  Start with Lotto Laughs First !!!  She's Lotto Brilliant, and a GREAT PERSON also !!!

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
              Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I  agree  with  Emily and  Destiny

She  is a Good   Friend  Of  Mine

And  The  Best  Systems  Creator  I   Have  Ever  Seen

She   Is    Simply    Amazing

Astekblue

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Alrighty then. I finally got the sets to play from Musgrove. The following is what he sent me.

They are for Florida:

139.….127,181,307,389,901,929,141,105,321,303,925,943
                918.….177,186,807,889,906,979,191,100,821,803,920,993

202.….010,034,290,214,218,232

707.….065,795,768,089,719,782

You can Play any set, or  all reds numbers for 5 days
                The numbers in red are 70% more likely to fall first  ! 

Let's see how well this does.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

707 came out straight in Fla eve....but I got this list long after the draw (like 10 minutes ago), so it doesn't count.

North Hollywood, CA
                    United States
                    Member #87571
                    February 26, 2010
                    9 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:16 am - IP Logged

707 came out straight in Fla eve....but I got this list long after the draw (like 10 minutes ago), so it doesn't count.

707 was one of the draws for the 4 he asked you to send. The numbers after that are the one's he says you should play. You can still test them out. I just received the numbers he says should be good so I'm going to test them out and see what happens.

Right now I'm really looking into Lotto Laughs stuff. She seems pretty cool and has a lot of information and didn't push selling her stuff and also advised me that there are plenty of free systems here on LP that could be helpful. That makes me feel very confident about her as someone who actually cares about people here in the forums looking for a descent system. She has about 4 booklets that I may be interested in purchasing from her. I am really interested in seeing how this other guys numbers pan out. I'll post here the results whether good or bad. I just found it interesting that he would give you predicted numbers before considering purchasing his system so we'll see what happens.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Alrighty then. I finally got the sets to play from Musgrove. The following is what he sent me.

They are for Florida:

139.….127,181,307,389,901,929,141,105,321,303,925,943
                      918.….177,186,807,889,906,979,191,100,821,803,920,993

202.….010,034,290,214,218,232

707.….065,795,768,089,719,782

You can Play any set, or  all reds numbers for 5 days
                      The numbers in red are 70% more likely to fall first  ! 

Let's see how well this does.

Well, he got a box right. The winning number in Fla was 560, and in the bottom row he had 065.

There are 40 sets in the list above.

Had I played them all for 1 dollar boxed, I would've have netted 40 bucks so far. Not bad so far.

Maybe he just got lucky....we'll see.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Well, he got a box right. The winning number in Fla was 560, and in the bottom row he had 065.

There are 40 sets in the list above.

Had I played them all for 1 dollar boxed, I would've have netted 40 bucks so far. Not bad so far.

Maybe he just got lucky....we'll see.

That hit was for midday. The problem is that I'd have to play both mid and eve.

So actually, I'm even now. He needs to produce a straight hit every so often for this to be profitable.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Also, I just noticed this. If you look at the bottom row of sets, you'll notice that 707 was last night's winning number, and coincidentally, the next number to the right is 065, the next draw winning number (560 boxed). That's kinda eerie.....Eek

Not only that, but it's exactly backwards from the winning number....560-065....

4 more days to go for this test.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2010, 12:30 am - IP Logged

707 was one of the draws for the 4 he asked you to send. The numbers after that are the one's he says you should play. You can still test them out. I just received the numbers he says should be good so I'm going to test them out and see what happens.

Right now I'm really looking into Lotto Laughs stuff. She seems pretty cool and has a lot of information and didn't push selling her stuff and also advised me that there are plenty of free systems here on LP that could be helpful. That makes me feel very confident about her as someone who actually cares about people here in the forums looking for a descent system. She has about 4 booklets that I may be interested in purchasing from her. I am really interested in seeing how this other guys numbers pan out. I'll post here the results whether good or bad. I just found it interesting that he would give you predicted numbers before considering purchasing his system so we'll see what happens.

You're right, there are a some folks here like lottolaughs and others who really do well.

What sparks my interest in this guy is that he claims he makes a living off the p-3, and wants to prove it for free. Out of all the systems I've either read about or bought since 1988, no one has ever made such a bold claim and tried to prove it before hand.

If this all just falls through and full of BS, there is however one possible scam involved here. For all I know, he just throws out a bunch of numbers at people, and If just a few people happen to show wins in their state by chance alone, it doesn't matter, they buy the product thinking it hits in every state and the system really works....oooooops!!!!....Just imagine.....every week he lures just 50 people to buy the product at 17 bucks a pop, which is what he's selling it for. That's about 800 bucks a week. I'm not saying he is, but it's possible.

Only time will tell.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              Nebraska
                              United States
                              Member #72306
                              March 15, 2009
                              289 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2010, 2:09 am - IP Logged

hey Joker , 759 hit here in NE. yesterday , I didnt play tho :(  I'm gonna keep watching to see what happens witht he rest of those numbers you posted . Thanks