Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone tried these?

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2010, 3:18 am - IP Logged

On casual glance of predicted numbers it appears the algorithm is based on adding 012, subtracting 012, then rotating numbers and repeating the process, but I could be wrong I didn't study it that long.  When you think about it it is a fairly decent system.  In Pick 3 alot of times a digit repeats from the previous draw, so if you are going to do some kind of simple lottery math to predict the next numbers from the previous draw then you want the lottery math x-x-x to contain a zero in it so you will have a digit that repeats from the previous draw.  The rotating mixes it up.  I like it.  Its simple but I like it.

Jimmy

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

hey Joker , 759 hit here in NE. yesterday , I didnt play tho :(  I'm gonna keep watching to see what happens witht he rest of those numbers you posted . Thanks

Those sets are for Fla only. You'd have to email him to ask for your state's free prediction sets.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

No hit in Fla today. Mid or eve. He has 3 more days left, and a straight better show up.

North Hollywood, CA
        United States
        Member #87571
        February 26, 2010
        9 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2010, 12:14 am - IP Logged

So I received my 4 sets of numbers on 3/4 and have been playing them every day Mid and Eve. So far no wins at all. I'll keep playing it until 3/8 since he says to play it 5 days and see what  happens. If I can win more money than I've paid out to play in the 5 days then I'll look into purchasing his system but so far it's not  doing so good for me in California.

I personally like LottoLaugh's systems and have won more than lost with her system. She's working on refining the different games she's interested in and I'm excited about getting her systems for California. She's also a very nice and helpful person. Anytime I ask her questions she never hesitates to PM me and does so within a day which I think is great. 

I've also used Gail Howard's books and software for Fantasy 5 and have won some pretty good money but I'm really interested in playing Daily 3 Mid and Eve games because the odds are so much better as well as the Daily 4 but is a little tougher to get the big Jackpots. 

So far LottoLaugh's systems are the one's I'm most interested in especially since she's also in California which I think helps a lot.

I wish great luck for everyone who's playing their game of choice and may you hit the Jackpot soon! Hopefully they'll share the systems they've used to make that big money with the rest of us.  =)

setaghw's avatar - animal bear.jpg
          Morganton, NC
          United States
          Member #72563
          March 21, 2009
          47 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

hey guy &girls i bought clifton system it does hit , tome not often enough to make a profit its a simple system take the last number that hit day or nite plus12 and minus12 on each 12 number in all setag

North Hollywood, CA
            United States
            Member #87571
            February 26, 2010
            9 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2010, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

hey guy &girls i bought clifton system it does hit , tome not often enough to make a profit its a simple system take the last number that hit day or nite plus12 and minus12 on each 12 number in all setag

Hey setaghw,

Could you clear this up for me. My apologies but I don't get what you mean by your statement. "take the last number that hit day or nite plus12 and minus12 on each 12 number in all" I'm not sure what you mean by "on each 12 number in all" I'm just a little confused right now. I'd appreciate if you could explain it a little more clearly. Thanks.

Jim

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31349 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey setaghw,

Could you clear this up for me. My apologies but I don't get what you mean by your statement. "take the last number that hit day or nite plus12 and minus12 on each 12 number in all" I'm not sure what you mean by "on each 12 number in all" I'm just a little confused right now. I'd appreciate if you could explain it a little more clearly. Thanks.

Jim

lets say 678 fell

+12

then do 876   687     867    786   same way     etc

love to nibble those micey feet.

North Hollywood, CA
                United States
                Member #87571
                February 26, 2010
                9 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2010, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for clearing that up for me emilyg. Not sure why I couldn't get it at first but you've cleared it up for me. Again thanks and much luck to you.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Now I'm confused, because he talks about indicators as part of how to come up with the numbers. If it's only plus minus, why does he mention indicators?

Also he claims he makes a living off of it. I find that very difficult to believe, if it's based on plus and minus. Those kind of systems only have short streaks before they fizzle out. Not consistent enough to make a living off of it.

Your explanation of the system sounds fishy to me......BS

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #62830
                    July 10, 2008
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I tell you this joker that 389 is surely coming this week. And I would like to add 343. Good luck all of us.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Now I'm confused, because he talks about indicators as part of how to come up with the numbers. If it's only plus minus, why does he mention indicators?

Also he claims he makes a living off of it. I find that very difficult to believe, if it's based on plus and minus. Those kind of systems only have short streaks before they fizzle out. Not consistent enough to make a living off of it.

Your explanation of the system sounds fishy to me......BS

Yep, call it like you see it, joker. The only way a person can actually make a living off of playing Pick 3 is by playing enough combinations the right way at the right time...both being equally important.

You know, Pick 3 also plays a little game with us...it's called, "Just try me".

I lost.

L.L.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                        Member #45970
                        September 1, 2006
                        4763 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the wonderful world of commercial lottery systems marketing!! All they have to do is paint a pretty enough picture to get you money, after that.....well, you know. I have yet to find the magical commercial system that "made" money for me.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the wonderful world of commercial lottery systems marketing!! All they have to do is paint a pretty enough picture to get you money, after that.....well, you know. I have yet to find the magical commercial system that "made" money for me.

Very true, however, like I wrote earlier in this thread, the difference between this system and every other one I've either read, and/or bought, is that this guy wants to prove it first before buying it. So far he's not doing too well at all. Only one box hit, playing 40 numbers each day for 3 days now. He has 2 more days to prove the system profitable by at least 1 straight hit.

Either this guy is totally nuts by making himself look bad, or it's something else. Nevertheless, he still has 2 days left to prove it.

No sane person would spend 17 bucks if it doesn't pan out in the proving grounds first. So go figure !

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Well it looks like Mr. Musgrove miserably failed to prove his case. With 40 bucks spent in each drawing, twice a day, for 5 days, it would've thrown me in the poor house, had I played for real. That's $400.00 spent, and one boxed win. Not impressive at all.

It seems self defeating for him to keep dong this. And I'm going to email him and tell him this.

Too bad, I was really hoping he would prove how great his system was.

Puke

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

WOW !

This guy is totally confused. I emailed him earlier, and his response was totally out of line. First he said that I'm talking bull. Then he sends me a totally different set of numbers as proof of a straight hit of 729 on the 9th of march...yesterday. He must be thinking of another person in another state because the set was not the same as the ones he sent me 5 days ago, and 729 did not hit in Fla yesterday....lol

I told him all of this and I'm waiting for his response.

I can't wait to see what he has to say. He probably won't reply back because of the embarrasment.