Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

March2-14

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 7 years ago by STORM.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

hi  Storm is this for all states?

Hi sweetie, yes this post is for All states, Good luck!

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Storm.  Hope that 120 comes thru for us.  I also like the following for today as well.   

294***

Keep an eye on the flip side of last night's number,992 and 129.

The BIG BOX IS DUE...992,929,299!!!

You are Always welcome ATL, Thanks for the numbers. I am keepin the 120 in no matter what! U may be onto somethin with the 299, I will put that one in too, again thanks sweetie!!!  Embarassed

1977's avatar - flower2
      st. pete
      United States
      Member #6680
      September 3, 2004
      1226 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi sweetie, yes this post is for All states, Good luck!

Thanks,  I was going to askWink . u that.....I only play Florida  and they all look good LOL!!! But I am only playing  327 and 120  Thanks for sharing Storm.

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks,  I was going to askWink . u that.....I only play Florida  and they all look good LOL!!! But I am only playing  327 and 120  Thanks for sharing Storm.

Always here to help dear, those two are great numbers, so congrats in advance!!  Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

March 11th

120-093-107-327

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Virginia 107 Str8

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Ok, here goes... I was down at cvs getting some things for the house and this guy left his wallet on the counter where I had place my things at. I let him go in front of me bcuz he was only getting two things an ofcourse I had a lot of stuff. Well he ended up leaving his wallet, an I didn't notice until I got into my car, the lady inside of cvs had put the wallet in my bag. I would not have seen it if I wasn't so greedy, I juz had to get my bottle water an sour cream an onion chips out to eat them, lol... Ok let me get back to it, Ok, I noticed that on his license, He lived in New York, an I remember him asking the lady how to get back to the airport, oh well, his name is Chris an he had 1200 in his wallet, I was like cud this be GOD blessing me, but my heart would not let me keep this man's wallet. I thought to take it back inside cvs, but I changed my mind bcuz How I know that they wouldn't take his money an times are already hard for some people. I decided to take it to the police station, which I did an rolled out, they will take it from there. Ok now, I ended up stopping at the gas station to play my numbers I came up with and I got three quick picks, why did all of them have 120 120 120 on them, I was like wtf, that is how much money this man had in his wallet, which was 1200, it was amazing to me. Then so I combo 120 like 5 times and then got a 20 jumbo ticket. Well I scratched the ticket when I got home and got Jumbo with 500 under it, I ended up sitting on the floor crying bcuz although the lord keeps blessing me, I have decided to donate this 2500 that I won to the Haiti foundation to help them rebuild and give them a blessing. I am still kinda shakey in a dayz. I would have never thought that my day would end like this. The joy that I got from this is Giving Chris back what belong to him an being a blessing to Haiti. I have a soft an kind heart an anything I can do to help anyone, I will do.

P.s. My daughter was with me when this took place, setting an example of what is the right thing to do filled my heart with Joy. I cried when my daughter looked up at me an said,"Mommy, I love u. I am happy that the man wont be sad an when he gets his money back, he will be happy...

Mommy loves u Za'Keya!!     Lovies

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

gacash3's avatar - white face.jpg
              west ga
              United States
              Member #27083
              November 26, 2005
              2942 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok, here goes... I was down at cvs getting some things for the house and this guy left his wallet on the counter where I had place my things at. I let him go in front of me bcuz he was only getting two things an ofcourse I had a lot of stuff. Well he ended up leaving his wallet, an I didn't notice until I got into my car, the lady inside of cvs had put the wallet in my bag. I would not have seen it if I wasn't so greedy, I juz had to get my bottle water an sour cream an onion chips out to eat them, lol... Ok let me get back to it, Ok, I noticed that on his license, He lived in New York, an I remember him asking the lady how to get back to the airport, oh well, his name is Chris an he had 1200 in his wallet, I was like cud this be GOD blessing me, but my heart would not let me keep this man's wallet. I thought to take it back inside cvs, but I changed my mind bcuz How I know that they wouldn't take his money an times are already hard for some people. I decided to take it to the police station, which I did an rolled out, they will take it from there. Ok now, I ended up stopping at the gas station to play my numbers I came up with and I got three quick picks, why did all of them have 120 120 120 on them, I was like wtf, that is how much money this man had in his wallet, which was 1200, it was amazing to me. Then so I combo 120 like 5 times and then got a 20 jumbo ticket. Well I scratched the ticket when I got home and got Jumbo with 500 under it, I ended up sitting on the floor crying bcuz although the lord keeps blessing me, I have decided to donate this 2500 that I won to the Haiti foundation to help them rebuild and give them a blessing. I am still kinda shakey in a dayz. I would have never thought that my day would end like this. The joy that I got from this is Giving Chris back what belong to him an being a blessing to Haiti. I have a soft an kind heart an anything I can do to help anyone, I will do.

P.s. My daughter was with me when this took place, setting an example of what is the right thing to do filled my heart with Joy. I cried when my daughter looked up at me an said,"Mommy, I love u. I am happy that the man wont be sad an when he gets his money back, he will be happy...

Mommy loves u Za'Keya!!     Lovies

so i have to ask the question...who else would have done the same thing? how many of us would do the 'right thing'?..i myself, would have taken the money, thats being honest that i am. but i only try to give back as well...it helps to have a good heart, t make right decisions. the part about setting an example to your daughter..that is priceless im sure. you storm are truely blessed.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

That was happening "J" when u sent me that text an I told u about my twin that died when we were little. I am sorry that I sent a quick response, I was juz trying to handle that, but u know me. Anyways, thanks for being "You"... never change, an amazing man you truly are an I've grown to admire u within each passing day. My daughter is every breath that I take an every step that I make, she is the highlight of my life... u know the connection that we have, She's my biggest blessing EVER!!!

Thank u for Always being there for me "J".. Every morning that I hear from you, means a great deal to me, especially when u ask me, how I am doing an is there anything that u can do for me. Trust me, "If Only" those closest to us could espress the exact love an concern. A true friend, U R, indeed!!!!  Love

Kennesaw, GA
                  United States
                  Member #62138
                  June 18, 2008
                  1413 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

wow you are truly blessed by doing the right thing, im proud i have the opportunity to get to know you lady!!!

squidworth's avatar - nw logo.jpg

United States
                    Member #583
                    August 21, 2002
                    43 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

My luck is so bad i would never get  The chance, but you are just so wonderful and may God continue to bless you!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

wow you are truly blessed by doing the right thing, im proud i have the opportunity to get to know you lady!!!

Thank u sweetie, you've always been so kind to me. I am blessed to have met some amazing ppl via Internet...  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

My luck is so bad i would never get  The chance, but you are just so wonderful and may God continue to bless you!!

Hello sweetie, Thank u, an things will turn around for you, I know they will. Never give up dear, trust me... "GOD is Always On Time"!!!  Embarassed

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

March 12th

120-107-221-394

pittsburgh,pa
                            United States
                            Member #88062
                            March 9, 2010
                            10 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

wow dat waz lovely im feeling you baby thatz why your my prosperity princess because of your joy and kind heart you spread love keep on keeping.shawn

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged

wow dat waz lovely im feeling you baby thatz why your my prosperity princess because of your joy and kind heart you spread love keep on keeping.shawn

Thank u sweetheart, I'm waiting on you to call me back. Sorry about earlier, it seem like the ppl that I am most closest too were all calling me around this time of what happen. The connection is amazing. U are still my papi, but u know that already Shawn, u are so gentle with my heart, can't ask for much more than that!!! Lovies