Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you take your $207 million win in cash?

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

No Ca-dreaming! By the time the Brinks truck come with the money you would have already planned how to make it look like that money has disappeared into thin Air! 

The Brinks Truck comes in the early Morning and by nightfall every bit of it will be all taken care of....you will not have to check in to no place but the most Fancy Hotel and let it all sink in,  as you keep it together!

LOL ok! Better yet I would move from this location and have the money delivered to my new home. HAHA the Brinks truck wouldn't have anywhere to park. People would be blowing their horns "cause they wouldn't be able to get around the truck!

CA
    United States
    Member #84266
    December 26, 2009
    410 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

I would get a super high tech safe installed underground which raises up when I need to get into it. All will be guarded by a biometric eye scanner and hand print scanner. The room that houses the safe will have a vault door and is air tight. If someone besides me tries to get into it, the door will shut and all the air will be sucked out.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I would get a super high tech safe installed underground which raises up when I need to get into it. All will be guarded by a biometric eye scanner and hand print scanner. The room that houses the safe will have a vault door and is air tight. If someone besides me tries to get into it, the door will shut and all the air will be sucked out.

Hahahhhahaha Too Funny...I would have never thought about the air been sucked out thing...my goodness that's wicked!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

You might have to do even better than that!  The team is going to pay you a visit!Big Grin

CA
          United States
          Member #84266
          December 26, 2009
          410 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2010, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

I never knew there was an original MI. Lol.

Illinois
            United States
            Member #80376
            September 25, 2009
            57 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Ah, cold hard cash. Mmmmmmmmmm. I know I'd go through it a lot faster in that form as opposed to having it in a bank account.

wow bank account,    you can't just dump $207 Million in your  good old  Bank of America checking  account.    Can you imagine when talking to bank clerks,  heck, call out the  Vice President,   you'd feel either too embarrassed or totally  giddy with all eyes staring at you, begging and  salivating

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

wow bank account,    you can't just dump $207 Million in your  good old  Bank of America checking  account.    Can you imagine when talking to bank clerks,  heck, call out the  Vice President,   you'd feel either too embarrassed or totally  giddy with all eyes staring at you, begging and  salivating

LOL well if I did it would be the first time my B of A account ever saw money like that HAHAHA!!!!

megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif
                Queens, NY
                United States
                Member #245
                April 15, 2002
                451 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Sad thing is that anyone knowing that you have that much cash will, as they are doing right now in Mexico, just kidnap anyone close to you and hold them for ransom (and if they don't get the money, kill them). So all the air sucking devises will be useless. BTW, all that money looks like the bank vaults in Miami when it was the drug smuggling capital of this country. They had so much drug cash they didn't know where to put it.

Megamillionaire

Time is a wonderful teacher, but it kills all its students.

A man must consider what a rich realm he leaves when he becomes a conformist.

CA
                  United States
                  Member #84266
                  December 26, 2009
                  410 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Sad thing is that anyone knowing that you have that much cash will, as they are doing right now in Mexico, just kidnap anyone close to you and hold them for ransom (and if they don't get the money, kill them). So all the air sucking devises will be useless. BTW, all that money looks like the bank vaults in Miami when it was the drug smuggling capital of this country. They had so much drug cash they didn't know where to put it.

My loved ones getting kidnapped is my ultimate fear when it comes to having a lot of money. That is why staying anonymous is so important!

Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #80376
                    September 25, 2009
                    57 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

My loved ones getting kidnapped is my ultimate fear when it comes to having a lot of money. That is why staying anonymous is so important!

Anonymous is the only way to go. 

What if your state doesn't allow it?  Maybe one ought to disguise oneself, at minimum a hat and sunglasses.

But still, it's almost all states' law that they release your full name and hometown right? if your town has only a couple thousand ppl, everyone will know who you are. come'n what are the chances someone shares your  full name. Then prepare for kidnappers, dirty mailbox bombs, intruders, etc.

You can hire security guard and someone what watches your guard, but the guards themselves will likely collude and (god forbid) off you, and split the $$$

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2010, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Anonymous is the only way to go. 

What if your state doesn't allow it?  Maybe one ought to disguise oneself, at minimum a hat and sunglasses.

But still, it's almost all states' law that they release your full name and hometown right? if your town has only a couple thousand ppl, everyone will know who you are. come'n what are the chances someone shares your  full name. Then prepare for kidnappers, dirty mailbox bombs, intruders, etc.

You can hire security guard and someone what watches your guard, but the guards themselves will likely collude and (god forbid) off you, and split the $$$

What is the point of wanting to Win Big, if before Hand you are going to go into Paranoia about all that money???!!!!  Worrying  about what you're goin to do, and who is going to kill you or come after you, or the kidnapping of your family..UUfff! geess!     Look..It is what it is..You Win, you make wise plans and you enjoy your money! The End!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                        United States
                        Member #60097
                        April 5, 2008
                        3973 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Pennsylvania got 720 on nighttime and 702 on daytime this week.  Congratulations to all the winners!

KeystoneParty

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Santa Ana
                          United States
                          Member #71159
                          February 20, 2009
                          651 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I will take it anyway I can--thank you very much--I'm waiting for it right now!!Dance