Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Interpretation Beyond the Basic 101

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
friendship's avatar - peace

United States
Member #86278
February 1, 2010
1488 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

My observation: Whenever I dream  about my immediate  environment (whether it is  about  my home, my family, my work, the bank I use, my immediate neighborhood etc) the numerical interpretation posted on the forum would play in FL, where I am from. However, if the dream is outside my immediate environment  then it is played elsewhere.  Anyone else with the same findings and is there an art to at least narrow down and say this number is not for FL but elsewhere?Thinking of...

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

My observation: Whenever I dream  about my immediate  environment (whether it is  about  my home, my family, my work, the bank I use, my immediate neighborhood etc) the numerical interpretation posted on the forum would play in FL, where I am from. However, if the dream is outside my immediate environment  then it is played elsewhere.  Anyone else with the same findings and is there an art to at least narrow down and say this number is not for FL but elsewhere?Thinking of...

Hi Friendship, I travel all over Lottery Post site because as a member I can do this.

I am not restricted from any area and so I saw your Post and wanted to ask you..Friendship have you also find that sometimes the dream has more spiritual, message than a numerical one! 

I had a dream about a family member, (My Mother, who is Dead) and Myself and long hair and she was combig her hair it was in our home, but not of the numbers came out in New York...maybe later it did, but my point is it could have another meaning also!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Good point, jrosina. Dreams could have a very important message and to try and reduce it to just a number or numbers to play for the lottery would be a shame sometimes.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6393 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

My dream last night consisted of images all having the same letter. There was snow, shoveling

my sister, shoes on shelves... have to believe the letter S indicates someone I know. Now.......

what to make of it mmmmmmm.............

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

My dream last night consisted of images all having the same letter. There was snow, shoveling

my sister, shoes on shelves... have to believe the letter S indicates someone I know. Now.......

Snow, would imply cold, frigid, winter is when all life is gone! the trees are bare no life.... we have to wait for spring! 

Shoes  are for feet ,  feet are for movemen, on shelves maybe an upward move in your life.. however, we are now seen it's your Sister!

Shoveling is for digging, could be to bury past hurts with your sister or something else! The Death is there with the  Snow, cold, frigid death of everything until spring----shoes on shelves lack of movement, you place things on shelves that you do not intend to ware right away! Death of a relationship with your Sister.

Sister = Birth in the same place..or.. from the same source...Relations , relationship.

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6393 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

OK   no sleep for me !

Thank you J

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Good point, jrosina. Dreams could have a very important message and to try and reduce it to just a number or numbers to play for the lottery would be a shame sometimes.

Yes, coin I wholeheartedly Agree with you... it is a shame to stop at numbers and overlook the deeper meaning; Numbers are good, but we should look a little further to what it is, that's being said to us! through dreams!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2010, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Snow, would imply cold, frigid, winter is when all life is gone! the trees are bare no life.... we have to wait for spring! 

Shoes  are for feet ,  feet are for movemen, on shelves maybe an upward move in your life.. however, we are now seen it's your Sister!

Shoveling is for digging, could be to bury past hurts with your sister or something else! The Death is there with the  Snow, cold, frigid death of everything until spring----shoes on shelves lack of movement, you place things on shelves that you do not intend to ware right away! Death of a relationship with your Sister.

Sister = Birth in the same place..or.. from the same source...Relations , relationship.

It is amasing how HE Prepares us for situations in our Dreams!!! And Please Pay more attention to your dreams! it is not always Numbers.  Once Again Luckyshoes can rest asure that I will continue to pray for her! As I am sure all of us here at LP

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #86278
                  February 1, 2010
                  1488 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Friendship, I travel all over Lottery Post site because as a member I can do this.

I am not restricted from any area and so I saw your Post and wanted to ask you..Friendship have you also find that sometimes the dream has more spiritual, message than a numerical one! 

I had a dream about a family member, (My Mother, who is Dead) and Myself and long hair and she was combig her hair it was in our home, but not of the numbers came out in New York...maybe later it did, but my point is it could have another meaning also!

"Sometimes the dream has  more spiritual message than numerical ones"...Jrosiina, I  agree and I am aware that dreams  are not just for the numerical value...but for this Mystical forum I was not looking for the  other more important meaning of dreams.  I mentioned 'numerical interpretation' in the post. I  am alive today because of dreams!

Thanks for the post and sorry for the late response.....Very busy week

Have a great week end

United States
                    Member #86278
                    February 1, 2010
                    1488 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Coin, I agree with you and my intention was never to reduce dreams to mere numerical interpretation.....However, for this Forum, I mentioned "Numerical interpretation" knowing there are other  subliminal messages  in dreams. because of dreams I am alive today, so I never underestimate the power of dreams....

Have a wonderful weekend.

Friendship

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34096 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Dreams mean a lot, I agree not just in numbers, but it is so Ironic how Dream numbers come out from Dreams. I guess that is why they call this place the Mystical.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34096 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I just read this. Your inpretation was right. Sorry to hear of the sad news.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                          Member #86278
                          February 1, 2010
                          1488 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

It is amasing how HE Prepares us for situations in our Dreams!!! And Please Pay more attention to your dreams! it is not always Numbers.  Once Again Luckyshoes can rest asure that I will continue to pray for her! As I am sure all of us here at LP

WOW....Your symbolizing  was mind blowing considering this sad news.....Maybe we can  add a running thread on the Mystical Forum- "Dreams  Beyond Numerical Interpretation"....You have a gift...Maybe  one of the 'Joseph' on this Forum

Have a wonderful day

Friendship

United States
                            Member #86278
                            February 1, 2010
                            1488 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Dreams mean a lot, I agree not just in numbers, but it is so Ironic how Dream numbers come out from Dreams. I guess that is why they call this place the Mystical.

Hi Marcie,

Yes, dreams are really a breakthrough  showing us a glimpse of the future....

Have a wonderful day...

Friendship

United States
                              Member #86278
                              February 1, 2010
                              1488 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

My deepest sympathy to you Luckyshoes......Nothing that one says in this time of hurt can take away that deep seated sadness that reach down to your very core....Again, my sympathy and you are in my prayers....