Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Interpretation Beyond the Basic 101

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Coin, I agree with you and my intention was never to reduce dreams to mere numerical interpretation.....However, for this Forum, I mentioned "Numerical interpretation" knowing there are other  subliminal messages  in dreams. because of dreams I am alive today, so I never underestimate the power of dreams....

Have a wonderful weekend.

Friendship

I understand what you are saying friendship! I know you have condolence for Luckyshoes, on her most painful lost.  We all do!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34130 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Well remember when I was in the hospital, for 3 days, everyone, I had just posted about my teeth being pullled out, i dreamed I was in a chair or laying on something, that dream was real. because i went to the Hospital and had surgery. I was there for 3 days, My dream was letting me know that I was going to have Surgery, I went to Dentist and he told me he couldn't work on me and that i should get to E.M right away, they had to transfer me and they did surgery the next day, My whole face was swollen up, the Infection had spreaded to my neck and I couldn't hardly breath or Swallow and that 230 kept coming out. So that dream was trying to tell me something, because it really happened. I had orally surgery. If I had of stay home another day, I might not be here today, Because the Posion was all through my system. That is just one incident. there are many more. I can dream things and they happen.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

WOW....Your symbolizing  was mind blowing considering this sad news.....Maybe we can  add a running thread on the Mystical Forum- "Dreams  Beyond Numerical Interpretation"....You have a gift...Maybe  one of the 'Joseph' on this Forum

Have a wonderful day

Friendship

Okay Friendship, rather than Starting a new topic on a question I rather ask the experts on this... I asked Marcie and now I am asking you also. Could you tell me the numbers for Gold, Silver, Diamond,  and States?  Thanks Friedship!  These Items came in conversation with Ca-Dreamin*

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Okay Friendship, rather than Starting a new topic on a question I rather ask the experts on this... I asked Marcie and now I am asking you also. Could you tell me the numbers for Gold, Silver, Diamond,  and States?  Thanks Friedship!  These Items came in conversation with Ca-Dreamin*

Just reading the different post , hope you dont mind...

Gold -902

Silver = 526

Diamond = 124

States? (I believe the Success book have the different states..)

Good luck

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Just reading the different post , hope you dont mind...

Gold -902

Silver = 526

Diamond = 124

States? (I believe the Success book have the different states..)

Good luck

Thank you so much Dreamtoreality,  I know nothing about dream books, and I don't know anything about what number goes with things..LoL... I do have a lot of workout sheets with numbers all over the place..LoL So I do Appreciate your hepl Thanks!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #81890
            November 1, 2009
            4959 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much Dreamtoreality,  I know nothing about dream books, and I don't know anything about what number goes with things..LoL... I do have a lot of workout sheets with numbers all over the place..LoL So I do Appreciate your hepl Thanks!!

Sometimes the numbers come, often  times they dont...Lilthing, Marcie, Maggie, AG, Ejoy, Mangoskin, Resas etc, I normally look when they post numerical interpretation...Something normally plays for me from those posters...Plus others I cant remember right now

Maybe just start a new topic that they can respond then you will see if any of the numbers correspond with your work out....good luck

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes the numbers come, often  times they dont...Lilthing, Marcie, Maggie, AG, Ejoy, Mangoskin, Resas etc, I normally look when they post numerical interpretation...Something normally plays for me from those posters...Plus others I cant remember right now

Maybe just start a new topic that they can respond then you will see if any of the numbers correspond with your work out....good luck

Okay Thanks!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina