Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Are Your Personal Feelings On Computers?

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 7 years ago by THRUST.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Which of the following choices is most in line with your thoughts on computers?

I don't like them because they CAN be manipulated [ 19 ]  [35.19%]
I don't like them because they ARE manipulated [ 10 ]  [18.52%]
Don't like inadvertent memory & randomness issues [ 4 ]  [7.41%]
Balls or computers - makes no difference to me [ 6 ]  [11.11%]
I prefer computers [ 9 ]  [16.67%]
Other [ 6 ]  [11.11%]
Total Valid Votes [ 54 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2010, 5:11 am - IP Logged

I've taken for granted that everyone hates computers in the lottery drawing process but recently saw someone say they prefer them.

What are your thoughts on them?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42157 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2010, 7:39 am - IP Logged

i prefer the ball drawn method.

HyperBe Happy.

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
      Member #32537
      February 12, 2006
      698 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2010, 8:09 am - IP Logged

i perfer them if they ever made me a winner

the issue with them is trust

anyone can change a few lines of code, and hidden in it, errors or god forbid rigged code

their was a "error" with tn computors already making sure "some numbers didnt even have a chance to hit"

they resured us it never happen again, but i trust their  computors as about as much as i trust election computors

,"no trust in them at all" even thro i "should" 

computors have just not earned my trust to the degree of live ball draws

North Hollywood, CA
        United States
        Member #87571
        February 26, 2010
        9 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2010, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I've taken for granted that everyone hates computers in the lottery drawing process but recently saw someone say they prefer them.

I personally working on computers for playing my Lotto games. They're much easier and faster to work with and I can print out my plays. It just takes too much time doing it through pen and paper. That's just my opinion.

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I personally working on computers for playing my Lotto games. They're much easier and faster to work with and I can print out my plays. It just takes too much time doing it through pen and paper. That's just my opinion.

I don't think the question pertained to our personal use of the computer, but how its been used by the States to draw the lottery!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

I don't like them Because they ARE manipulated!!   However, I believe this still creates a certain amount of predictability!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34539 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I bet you love the Computer and Lotterypost, and me LOL!   Ok, Jos, I was angry but not anymore!! How is is going? I went to church and My pastor said something that really stuck on me. Ok, everything is cool! Love ya Girl!! Your favorite words!!! Same to you!!!  I have a new Attitude on Life. Good luck to you!  And everyone Here on Lotterypost.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34539 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I don't like them Because they ARE manipulated!!   However, I believe this still creates a certain amount of predictability!

I Agree!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34539 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I love my ComputerWink!!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5587 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Balls are forever.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16280 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

i perfer them if they ever made me a winner

the issue with them is trust

anyone can change a few lines of code, and hidden in it, errors or god forbid rigged code

their was a "error" with tn computors already making sure "some numbers didnt even have a chance to hit"

they resured us it never happen again, but i trust their  computors as about as much as i trust election computors

,"no trust in them at all" even thro i "should" 

computors have just not earned my trust to the degree of live ball draws

Computers are not the problem, people that put information into them are. Garbage in, Garbage out.

I do however prefer the good old ping, pong balls even thou they can be "Rigged" also. I like to see before my eyes what's going on. No computer generated numbers can give you that feeling.

>Michael

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34539 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2010, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyI hope you are Sun Smileywinnning!  I hope everyone is winning!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2010, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I bet you love the Computer and Lotterypost, and me LOL!   Ok, Jos, I was angry but not anymore!! How is is going? I went to church and My pastor said something that really stuck on me. Ok, everything is cool! Love ya Girl!! Your favorite words!!! Same to you!!!  I have a new Attitude on Life. Good luck to you!  And everyone Here on Lotterypost.

WOW!!..tiggs needs to go to your church..tiggs needs to be healed..Praise the Lord..Do they give winning lotto numbers at your church?......:)

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2010, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Marcie...Marcie you are Back!!! I missed you Girl!!!  Thank you so much, Friends for life right???!!!  Love you Girl!!! Now lets make some Money!!! LoL... Play on Marcie!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

tiggs feels the love..Can we have a group hug??..Haaalaaalooooya!!..