Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 for your consideration

Topic closed. 882 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 9 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
Puffalishous's avatar - disney20

United States
Member #88150
March 10, 2010
318 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Jrosina Thanks for the advice on the triples. I was playing 333  and 888 because I got a quick pick on friday 338. Ohio is very sneaky but I just know they are going to drop a triple soon.

dover delaware
    United States
    Member #4466
    April 26, 2004
    1193 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

jrosina i am done done done  354 5231  and 513 1979 fell today for delware i played the numbers you gave me  513 i had been playing did not play it today of course it comes ourt  lesonook

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

jrosina i am done done done  354 5231  and 513 1979 fell today for delware i played the numbers you gave me  513 i had been playing did not play it today of course it comes ourt  lesonook

Lesonook, Listen, when you open a bank account and you make a deposit of... let's say 50 dollars.

Then in a week you go to the bank and make another deposit of 30 dollars now you have 80.00 dollars in the savings,  then you get some more money and you deposit 50 more dollars in your account ;because you have a goal in mind  lets say you want to be able to withdraw 500.00, but you have only deposited 120 dollars so you keep depositing and then finally you deposit a total of 500. ...

Now you go to the bank and say I am taking a withdrawl of 500.00 the teller is going to say to you "sir are you going to close out your account?" you will say no!  she will say "ok sir, you have to leave something in so you can keep the acount open!!"

ok , you say give me 450 and she say here is your 450.      You dont say "I am done" and leave that 50 dollars in! no because that's your fifty dollar and you are not about to let the bank keep your fifty dollars!!

Lesonook,  You have invested in some numbers!  the good thing is this Lottery bank is better than the thieving bank,  why?  

because you may only have invested (deposited)  $300 dollars  then bang!!! your number finally come out straight!!

you get $500.00 where you only deposited $300.00dollars and your account is never closed!!  Dont leave your money in the Lottery bank play and make your good withdrawal playing  is only a deposit!!

Lesonook trust the fact that it is only a deposit!!  You Will Withdraw!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

00's are here!  Arkansas 090  Delaware 300     Minesota 004 they always follow their friends 11's  and they are going to be around for a bit.   123  came out in Ontario

GOOD Morning LP Familyyy!!!! How the heck is everyone!  There are somethings I have learned in my years of Investing in the Diggits!! one of them is never overlook any thing! another one is stay with the workout!!! 

It has been a month and 6 days since We said those 11's and their 00's companion were going to be aropund for A bit!!  Look at this!!

AZ.eve.700   Florida-eve.070    MD.mid.090  NJ.eve.100  Illin.mid 008

Washington eve. 161     W.Virginia 141   These all came out Thursday 15th 

Friday's draw  were Arkansas 004   California Mid.191   Florida Mid.611 

Indiana Eve.005  New Mexico.110   SC.mid.181 & Eve.004 

Washingto Eve.118   W.Virginia 060   West Canada151  Wisconsin 511 .  

We are not wasting money here, we are Investing Money!  For these number are sure!  The Diggits have Spoken!! Play ON!!!Hippy

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2010, 10:45 am - IP Logged

And the triples are not dissapointing, here we see Maryland on Thursday Eve. with 888 Triples!  More Triples??? Help yourself to some!! For they are still coming! What??????!!!!!  Rosina you are Crazy!!!   Yes, Crazy like a fox! When it comes to these Diggits We are on the Hunt!

NC. Stay with the Triples!! 000 to 999

DEL, Stay with the Triples!! 000 to 999 Del. you also have some user friendly diggits like 008 983 953 831 388 789 679  ( combo all these numbers) 118 105 512 139 585

PA. you have still another triple coming, WhaT??!!  YeS YOUUU DOOO!!

close to the end of april or first 2 weeks in May not a bad Investment!!

Play on my beautiful LP family! You all live in my heart and you don't even have to pay rent!!!!   Dont forget to Upgrade!! That's the oil that keeps this machine running!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

blessed221's avatar - lol
            michigan
            United States
            Member #70603
            February 6, 2009
            521 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Puffalishous,

your wish came true Ohio got 333 today I hope you caught it!!!!!Party

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Jrosina Thanks for the advice on the triples. I was playing 333  and 888 because I got a quick pick on friday 338. Ohio is very sneaky but I just know they are going to drop a triple soon.

Please say you Played that 333 in Ohio, Puffa!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

And the triples are not dissapointing, here we see Maryland on Thursday Eve. with 888 Triples!  More Triples??? Help yourself to some!! For they are still coming! What??????!!!!!  Rosina you are Crazy!!!   Yes, Crazy like a fox! When it comes to these Diggits We are on the Hunt!

NC. Stay with the Triples!! 000 to 999

DEL, Stay with the Triples!! 000 to 999 Del. you also have some user friendly diggits like 008 983 953 831 388 789 679  ( combo all these numbers) 118 105 512 139 585

PA. you have still another triple coming, WhaT??!!  YeS YOUUU DOOO!!

close to the end of april or first 2 weeks in May not a bad Investment!!

Play on my beautiful LP family! You all live in my heart and you don't even have to pay rent!!!!   Dont forget to Upgrade!! That's the oil that keeps this machine running!!!

333 Ohio There it is!!! The Diggits have spoken! More Triples??!!! What did we say?!!      Yeah! More triples!! And Play on!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Puffalishous's avatar - disney20

United States
                  Member #88150
                  March 10, 2010
                  318 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2010, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!!

Heck yes !!!!!!!

1.00  straight

I kept all the triples in since last  week....... I was taking no chances because I knew something was coming

I barely got my numbers in today....i left out late and ran into store  literally had like 5 minutes there were two men in front of me. the second guy in frong of me card wouldnt go through it was like 12:22 and he told the lady to let me go so  I could at least get mine in. my triple 333's was the first number on the first card she put in

jrosina.. thank you  for the encouragementSmile

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone!!

Heck yes !!!!!!!

1.00  straight

I kept all the triples in since last  week....... I was taking no chances because I knew something was coming

I barely got my numbers in today....i left out late and ran into store  literally had like 5 minutes there were two men in front of me. the second guy in frong of me card wouldnt go through it was like 12:22 and he told the lady to let me go so  I could at least get mine in. my triple 333's was the first number on the first card she put in

jrosina.. thank you  for the encouragementSmile

AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT!!!  WTG Puffa!! YeAAAH!!  CoolBananaDanceHyperPartyPartyDanceDanceBananaDanceDancePartyBIG WTG!!!

Okay Lp Family, Listen Moooorree Triples are a coming!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2010, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

333 Ohio There it is!!! The Diggits have spoken! More Triples??!!! What did we say?!!      Yeah! More triples!! And Play on!!!

Please understand that they are out!! and they will be out making a visit to all the states!!! "What is she talking about now", don't pay her any attention" 

Yeah you Better Listen We are not wasting your money! Its merely an Investment : LP Familyyyyy   Tripleess You herd right  Triples!!!!           

VA.Eve. 777

and  of course the 11's are still gallivanting all over like they have no sense

and we are not listeniong!!!!  to the Diggits??? Oh...OH my goodnes This is 

soooooooooo great!!!!!  I am super excited!!!!!   for what is coming is going 

be a mega BomB!!! Can't talk about it yet!! But you will fing out in time!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dover delaware
                        United States
                        Member #4466
                        April 26, 2004
                        1193 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged

no tripples for delaware nope not a one  lesonook

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Lesonook we said they will be in Delaware...You Just be aware and make sure you are in there tight!!!! ...Because they will be in all the states for this period! and this period only...LoL   End of story!!!   Triples in Delaware also!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            fort
                            United States
                            Member #72407
                            March 17, 2009
                            6493 Posts
                            Posted: April 20, 2010, 4:27 am - IP Logged

Dont give up yet, hang on like she said it an investment,they have to swing are way very soon ,111,333,555,777, watch out, put you numbers in early val8Wink

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                              nashville n.c.
                              United States
                              Member #78433
                              August 14, 2009
                              1547 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Please understand that they are out!! and they will be out making a visit to all the states!!! "What is she talking about now", don't pay her any attention" 

Yeah you Better Listen We are not wasting your money! Its merely an Investment : LP Familyyyyy   Tripleess You herd right  Triples!!!!           

VA.Eve. 777

and  of course the 11's are still gallivanting all over like they have no sense

and we are not listeniong!!!!  to the Diggits??? Oh...OH my goodnes This is 

soooooooooo great!!!!!  I am super excited!!!!!   for what is coming is going 

be a mega BomB!!! Can't talk about it yet!! But you will fing out in time!!!

jrosina...maybe you could put in a call to NCEL and remind them that I'm waiting on those trips.. Hurry Up 
                              Seems like all other states are getting them but not us..

Page 9 of 59