Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

YIJING Can Forecast The MEGA MILLIONS Lottery results!

Topic closed. 66 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34521 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

You know it!!! LOL!! I want to be Anonomous myself!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34521 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

To get the winning Mega numbers Marcie, same as you.

Let's light this candle now.

Maybe we'll be on TV claiming the jackpot together!

I'll have a jug out in the truck if you get nervous. And you can hide under my beard if you're camera shy.

Then we'll head for Rosie's house!

Cheers

It's worth a shot, I am going to try them it won't hurt. you can win you never know. good Luck!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2010, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Im terribly sorry for being late. My old nick  "xoso365-com" is banned.

Tuesday 16.03.2010 at 8:00 PM Pacific Time
      (11:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
      NO.1NO. 2NO. 3NO.4NO.5MEGA BALL
      Red: Strong
      Good luck to you!
      Party

WoW!! Most of it, is the Multiplication tables by 8 by 7 an by 4 X 3  X2

8X1=8     8X2=16      8x3 =24    8X4=32     8X5=40   8x7=56

7x2=14   7x4=28      7x5=35       7x8=56    4x5=20    4x7=28

3x9=27   3X13=39    2x26=52    

what we have left is 47 and 51

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34521 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Jos, it could be if you really look at it that way, It can also be,  or it is 2 digits numbers, for the Mega Milloin or the Rolling Cash five or the Pick 6. You can look at it this way too. Wink

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2010, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

To anyone following this thread:  Just a heads-up for you that as soon as a web site link or other kind of spam gets posted here, this is not going to last.  From the sound of a "-com" at the end of the first username, to the canned format of this message that was obviously copy-and-pasted from someplace else, it doesn't look like it will be long.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34521 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

To anyone following this thread:  Just a heads-up for you that as soon as a web site link or other kind of spam gets posted here, this is not going to last.  From the sound of a "-com" at the end of the first username, to the canned format of this message that was obviously copy-and-pasted from someplace else, it doesn't look like it will be long.

Ok,Todd you conivinced me!! Thanks!!  the numbers look as good as any other numbers.

xo so's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
              Ho Chi Minh
              Viet Nam
              Member #88312
              March 14, 2010
              15 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2010, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your kind! I'm sure I didn't mean to spam and never copy-and-past from someplace else. All post is mine! Maybe I post it in other websites!

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
                The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3680 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

We'll be watching.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23348 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your kind! I'm sure I didn't mean to spam and never copy-and-past from someplace else. All post is mine! Maybe I post it in other websites!

No, it's not yours.  You did copy and paste it.

A simple Google search turned up this: http://come2china.net/web/Culture/Details.asp?navid=1&title=Yijing%20and%20Bagua

We don't need spammers here.  I think we'll take you up on your offer:  please paste the information on some other web site.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2010, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Kinda had a feelin' this was like deja vu all over again in the tradition of someone from Atlanta not long ago. lol

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34521 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2010, 8:50 am - IP Logged

We'll be watching.

I am with you!!! I will be watch too!  People from other Countries gave good numbers! I know that for a fact.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34521 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2010, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Hi xo so, All you have to do is put your numbers in the Jackpot Forums or in the Mystical, Just the numbers that is all you have to do. everyone else does it. That's all the imformation you need to use. I hope there are some winners! I will still check out the numbers, I guess I am Sturborn. LOL! Have a Great Day!!  Anyway, if this gets deleted I already copy the numbers down thank you again!!   By the way I just checked, 31,39, 47, came in in the Lotto, For Ohio Draw.  Check No.5 they might be on to something you never know.  and the rolling Cash 5 had 2 of the numbers 8, 27.

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23348 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Hi xo so, All you have to do is put your numbers in the Jackpot Forums or in the Mystical, Just the numbers that is all you have to do. everyone else does it. That's all the imformation you need to use. I hope there are some winners! I will still check out the numbers, I guess I am Sturborn. LOL! Have a Great Day!!  Anyway, if this gets deleted I already copy the numbers down thank you again!!   By the way I just checked, 31,39, 47, came in in the Lotto, For Ohio Draw.  Check No.5 they might be on to something you never know.  and the rolling Cash 5 had 2 of the numbers 8, 27.

Marcie, did you read my last post?  The guy copied and pasted everything from a China tourism web site.  You're encouraging this guy to post even more garbage.

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2010, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Jos, it could be if you really look at it that way, It can also be,  or it is 2 digits numbers, for the Mega Milloin or the Rolling Cash five or the Pick 6. You can look at it this way too. Wink

Yes Marcie, okay I will try it. Nothing to lose but a little cash and we are in the cash recovery-cash-making business,  so it's okay . Thank you marcie!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Marcie, did you read my last post?  The guy copied and pasted everything from a China tourism web site.  You're encouraging this guy to post even more garbage.

Just read your post Todd.   Okay, Todd consider me gone out of here! Thanks!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina