Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for Suggestions To Find One Digit for Pick 3

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
End Of The Rainbow
United States
Member #67807
December 5, 2008
489 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2010, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGood Morning!

I'm not having much luck with pairs, so, I wanted to ask ya'll if you could recommend some methods for finding one digit for the upcoming draw?

One that I use already is the 'Old Man Zero's Trick'.

Thank You   Sun Smiley

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
    Brick City
    United States
    Member #1216
    March 3, 2003
    1780 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/209657

Lavern Maloney posted this a few weeks back. Works fine for me in MD. You just have to be patient. I have found that in MD, if a number has been missing at least 10 draws (midday and evening combined) then you can start playing it. In MD the digit 3 was missing 10 draws between the evening draw of March 3 and the midday draw of March 8. I started playing it evening of March 8 and it hit midday draw March 12. I got lucky that it came as in a double as 434 so I was able to profit a few bucks. I only play double combinations when I am chasing a missing digit. Good luck to you.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
      End Of The Rainbow
      United States
      Member #67807
      December 5, 2008
      489 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/209657

Lavern Maloney posted this a few weeks back. Works fine for me in MD. You just have to be patient. I have found that in MD, if a number has been missing at least 10 draws (midday and evening combined) then you can start playing it. In MD the digit 3 was missing 10 draws between the evening draw of March 3 and the midday draw of March 8. I started playing it evening of March 8 and it hit midday draw March 12. I got lucky that it came as in a double as 434 so I was able to profit a few bucks. I only play double combinations when I am chasing a missing digit. Good luck to you.

Thank you, Big Hitter!

Sun Smiley

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I always add +7 to the first digit. Thumbs Up

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
          Constitutional Money Is Real Money
          Brick City
          United States
          Member #1216
          March 3, 2003
          1780 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, Big Hitter!

Sun Smiley

Your welcome. No problem.

The single digit I am playing in Maryland (midday and evening) is digit 6. It has ben out for the last 12 draws, including today's midday draw of 824.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
          Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
          (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
          Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
          himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
            Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Take 1 of 3 from the previous draw as 1 of 3 for next draw. 70% of the time one number from the previous draw shows up on the next.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Whenever you see  the number 7 in any position, expect to see the number 1 quite frequently in the next draw in any position. At least here in Florida, there has been an ever so long connection between the two. Not just a temporary trend. I also notice that after seeing a 5, either a 4 or 9 shows as frequently as 7 and 1. BTW 7 also prompts the number 3 too I might add.

I have several other indicator numbers, but they're not as strong as the 2 examples above.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1654 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Whenever you see  the number 7 in any position, expect to see the number 1 quite frequently in the next draw in any position. At least here in Florida, there has been an ever so long connection between the two. Not just a temporary trend. I also notice that after seeing a 5, either a 4 or 9 shows as frequently as 7 and 1. BTW 7 also prompts the number 3 too I might add.

I have several other indicator numbers, but they're not as strong as the 2 examples above.

The system you mentioned elsewhere is one of the better approaches to consistency. I have utilized this "half scale" system in the past and it works very well...you just have to be patient enough to wait for all the numbers to move accordingly. They don't always bounce from one end to the other but, when they do, you can look for a straight providing you have enough combinations played. Excellent profit!!Thumbs Up

L.L.