Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Finding The Missing Digit: Maloney $tyle

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Hello there, I am sure most members have viewed my posts concerning the missing digit for a particular state in the Pick 3 Forum. This may work for one draw states as well. I have decided to post the very, very simple system so that you can do it yourself. Here we are:

1.Take out a sheet of paper 

2. Get the draw results for your state.

3. Start with the digit 0. Look for it starting with the immediate draw, keep looking down the list of draw results ...if the digit is coming up on a week missing, (sometimes it can be 5 days missing & a hit may happen the next day or so) then it is indeed a candidate for an upcoming draw, hopefully very very soon.

4. Continue in this same manner with the digit 1 until you reach the digit 9. You are checking digits 0 through 9.

After you have found the missing digit, look at that same draw to perhaps make pairs. Or get a list of #s & play singles or doubles that contain the missing digit.

If by chance you have found two or more missing digits that are missing at the same time compare them to your workouts for # selections & or use the recommendation above.

Here are a few links showing the missing digit in action when it appears:

The following links show a previous draw where two digits were used to select the winning hit. In some cases the digit that was missing will continue to appear in consecutive draws. 

Feb. 25: TN The Missing Digit Is... - Lottery Post Forums

Feb. 21: Missouri's Missing Digit... - Lottery Post Forums

Feb. 24: Kentucky, The Missing Digit Is... - Lottery Post Forums

If you want to see more of my posts showing examples of various states with the missing digit go to the Pick 3 Forum.

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

And for New York eve the missing digit is 3,

in third position,

it has been out for 122 draws....

Go for it!

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

And for New York eve the missing digit is 3,

in third position,

it has been out for 122 draws....

Go for it!

Paurths I do not handle the missing digit in that manner. It is combined for both midday & evening. I do not want to get anyone confused. 

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

ok, sorry for my post.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the late post.  Shoveling snow lol.

Missing Digits - Saturday Feb 27  The numbers that are circled are greater than 10 draws or have a skip of 10 or more that also contain 2 or more digits >= 10 (In all positions)

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I should have added that the number highlighted is the current skip for that digit.

If you would like the Excel files here is the donwload link:

http://www.box.net/shared/je03zznco4

1.  Create a new folder and call it whatever you like.

2.  Download and unzip the 2 Excel files into your newly named folder

3.  Open the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file first

4.  Go to the main menu and select File > Open and then locate the 2nd Excel file MissingDigits.xls in the folder you created

5.  In the MissingDigits.xls Excel file.  Click the Tab labeled "States" (first tab).  This has all the Toolbars for every state including the Canadian Pick 3 draws.

You can also click the (3) main Toolbars at the top.  "Click All Midday States", "Click All Evening States", or "Click All Combined States".  This will calculate every states Pick 3 drawings.

Don't need to do this now since I just posted the chart in the previous post.

The Excel file P3StateDraws.xls contains all the state drawing histories.  I will update this and post the download link in the jayemmar's "GELE" thread (system thread).

There is a post by WinD from awhile back about states that have 3 or more digits that have a current skip of 10 or more.  I think he calls them "stinkers".  Currently there are no "stinkers" lol.

Good Luck!!

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Winsumloosesum, the two postings above...is this your interpretation of the steps that I have listed here?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/209657/1568964

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2010, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Winsumloosesum, the two postings above...is this your interpretation of the steps that I have listed here?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/209657/1568964

I'm taking all postions for the Pick 3 and calculating the digit(s) that has the highest skips.

Is how you are calculating digits?

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm taking all postions for the Pick 3 and calculating the digit(s) that has the highest skips.

Is how you are calculating digits?

No winsumloosesum.

You must read the steps very, very carefully. I said nothing about "taking all postions for the Pick 3 and calculating the digit(s) that has the highest skips".

Winsumloosesum, follow the steps & actually perform them & you will understand. You will only find one digit in my postings when you go back & look at them. Look at the links that I have posted.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                    Member #27050
                    November 26, 2005
                    40272 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

No winsumloosesum.

You must read the steps very, very carefully. I said nothing about "taking all postions for the Pick 3 and calculating the digit(s) that has the highest skips".

Winsumloosesum, follow the steps & actually perform them & you will understand. You will only find one digit in my postings when you go back & look at them. Look at the links that I have posted.

OK, this may help a little to clear things up a bit.  If I'm interpretting what winsum is saying, I think it is essentially the same thing as Laverne is.  The position of the missing number does not fit into the equation in this system. If winsum is taking all positions and finding the longest skip, that's basically what he's doing as well.  Here is an example from NJ.

Sat, Feb 27, 20104-1-50-3-11-5-9-80-2-6-7
                    Fri, Feb 26, 20106-8-68-0-93-2-6-41-2-4-8
                    Thu, Feb 25, 20101-8-90-6-04-9-2-84-6-1-1
                    Wed, Feb 24, 20102-3-36-0-35-8-7-31-1-4-2
                    Tue, Feb 23, 20109-1-24-6-14-9-2-08-1-1-4
                    Mon, Feb 22, 20109-3-82-9-33-6-1-35-2-4-8
                    Sun, Feb 21, 20100-3-83-0-73-7-1-51-1-7-3

The digit 7 was last seen on Feb 21 eve.  Combining midday and evening, the 7 is not in either draw.  This is a candidate for this missing digit method. It's been missing for 7 days (starting Sun, Feb 28). It is time to look for the digit 7 to show very soon.  The point that Laverne was eluding to on pairing numbers from the previously seen number (307), was to pair the missing 7 with either a 3 or a 0.  This happens a lot when a pair from the previous number shows in the next number containing the missing digit.

Lep

reddog's avatar - patch
                      Greensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1287 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello there, I am sure most members have viewed my posts concerning the missing digit for a particular state in the Pick 3 Forum. This may work for one draw states as well. I have decided to post the very, very simple system so that you can do it yourself. Here we are:

3. Start with the digit 0. Look for it starting with the immediate draw, keep looking down the list of draw results ...if the digit is coming up on a week missing, (sometimes it can be 5 days missing & a hit may happen the next day or so) then it is indeed a candidate for an upcoming draw, hopefully very very soon.

4. Continue in this same manner with the digit 1 until you reach the digit 9. You are checking digits 0 through 9.

After you have found the missing digit, look at that same draw to perhaps make pairs. Or get a list of #s & play singles or doubles that contain the missing digit.

If by chance you have found two or more missing digits that are missing at the same time compare them to your workouts for # selections & or use the recommendation above.

The following links show a previous draw where two digits were used to select the winning hit. In some cases the digit that was missing will continue to appear in consecutive draws. 

If you want to see more of my posts showing examples of various states with the missing digit go to the Pick 3 Forum.

What ???  Paper ?  No Excel program ?  That means a pencil or pen has to be used !!!!   I actually have to get the results of my own state myself!!!  That requires me actually doing for myself.  Wink

US Flag

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

OK, this may help a little to clear things up a bit.  If I'm interpretting what winsum is saying, I think it is essentially the same thing as Laverne is.  The position of the missing number does not fit into the equation in this system. If winsum is taking all positions and finding the longest skip, that's basically what he's doing as well.  Here is an example from NJ.

Sat, Feb 27, 20104-1-50-3-11-5-9-80-2-6-7
                        Fri, Feb 26, 20106-8-68-0-93-2-6-41-2-4-8
                        Thu, Feb 25, 20101-8-90-6-04-9-2-84-6-1-1
                        Wed, Feb 24, 20102-3-36-0-35-8-7-31-1-4-2
                        Tue, Feb 23, 20109-1-24-6-14-9-2-08-1-1-4
                        Mon, Feb 22, 20109-3-82-9-33-6-1-35-2-4-8
                        Sun, Feb 21, 20100-3-83-0-73-7-1-51-1-7-3

The digit 7 was last seen on Feb 21 eve.  Combining midday and evening, the 7 is not in either draw.  This is a candidate for this missing digit method. It's been missing for 7 days (starting Sun, Feb 28). It is time to look for the digit 7 to show very soon.  The point that Laverne was eluding to on pairing numbers from the previously seen number (307), was to pair the missing 7 with either a 3 or a 0.  This happens a lot when a pair from the previous number shows in the next number containing the missing digit.

Calabs, Pardna'...Pardna'...Pardna'...

That is a great explanation!

In using the NJ example above.,

Look for a 0...anywhere in any position...has it appeared within the five to seven days...if not then it is a candidate for a missing digit. If it has appeared then it is not a candidate for a missing digit.

Look for a 1...anywhere in any position...has it appeared within the five to seven days...if not then it is a candidate for a missing digit. If it has appeared then it is not a candidate for a missing digit.

Continue on...2 - 9.

Look for a 7...anywhere in any position...has it appeared within the five to seven days...if not then it is a candidate for a missing digit. If it has appeared then it is not a candidate for a missing digit.

That's it!

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

What ???  Paper ?  No Excel program ?  That means a pencil or pen has to be used !!!!   I actually have to get the results of my own state myself!!!  That requires me actually doing for myself.  Wink

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                            Member #48867
                            January 11, 2007
                            4180 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne for sharing.  I have seen this work over and over again since you started posting the missing digits.  AWESOME!!!!

Calabs you did a fine job of explaining how to tie in the previous draw with the missing digit to get the hit.

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne for sharing.  I have seen this work over and over again since you started posting the missing digits.  AWESOME!!!!

Calabs you did a fine job of explaining how to tie in the previous draw with the missing digit to get the hit.

You are welcome Win4life!... thanks for the warm words!