Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Finding The Missing Digit: Maloney $tyle

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Detroit Michigan
United States
Member #49447
January 31, 2007
149 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

how do this system work dont get it?iam in mi.midday and even

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

how do this system work dont get it?iam in mi.midday and even

In going back & reading through the steps at the top of the post...tell me the step or steps that you do not understand.

Detroit Michigan
      United States
      Member #49447
      January 31, 2007
      149 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

ok think i think i have now,write down the last five or seven number and watch number have fall 0-9,what about if all the number fall,what u do than.thank very much

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

ok think i think i have now,write down the last five or seven number and watch number have fall 0-9,what about if all the number fall,what u do than.thank very much

I am going to help you markcornelius. Can you post the Michigan draws midday & evening from February 27, 2010 back to & including February 18, 2010? 

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

OK let me see if I have this correct.  You are only using states that have both a Midday and Evening drawing and you are combining draws.

So what I did was take the last 7 drawings from those states with Combined draws and look for any digits that are missing in the last 7 drawings.

This is what I came up with.  Any digits (columns AB:AK that have a zero (0) are highlighted in red.  The last 7 draws are in column AM.  In column AS will total how many digits have not hit in the last 7 drawings.  For example,  New York has 3 digits (see cell AS25) that have not hit in the last 7 drawings which are the 3, 7, and 8 (cells AE25, AI25, AJ25) and the last 7 drawings are in cell AM25  (910, 990, 214, 409, 201, 552, 166)

Hopefully I have this correct.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I should have added that the number highlighted is the current skip for that digit.

If you would like the Excel files here is the donwload link:

http://www.box.net/shared/je03zznco4

1.  Create a new folder and call it whatever you like.

2.  Download and unzip the 2 Excel files into your newly named folder

3.  Open the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file first

4.  Go to the main menu and select File > Open and then locate the 2nd Excel file MissingDigits.xls in the folder you created

5.  In the MissingDigits.xls Excel file.  Click the Tab labeled "States" (first tab).  This has all the Toolbars for every state including the Canadian Pick 3 draws.

You can also click the (3) main Toolbars at the top.  "Click All Midday States", "Click All Evening States", or "Click All Combined States".  This will calculate every states Pick 3 drawings.

Don't need to do this now since I just posted the chart in the previous post.

The Excel file P3StateDraws.xls contains all the state drawing histories.  I will update this and post the download link in the jayemmar's "GELE" thread (system thread).

There is a post by WinD from awhile back about states that have 3 or more digits that have a current skip of 10 or more.  I think he calls them "stinkers".  Currently there are no "stinkers" lol.

Good Luck!!

Here is the download link to the updated Excel files.  Just follow the instructions from above.  I added a new Tab labeled Digit2 that has the calculations for the missing digits from the last 7 draws.

http://www.box.net/shared/k5fylsn5v0

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
              Member #27050
              November 26, 2005
              40272 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Here is the download link to the updated Excel files.  Just follow the instructions from above.  I added a new Tab labeled Digit2 that has the calculations for the missing digits from the last 7 draws.

http://www.box.net/shared/k5fylsn5v0

Thanks winsum....this SS is excellent!!

Lep

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5893 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Very nice work Steve!! But, you can also use this method in single draw states. I don't know if anyone remembers a LP member called Thoth?? He did a post some years back about any filter has a 50% chance of appearing within 5 draws. I track this a few years back without much success, because I was using it wrong. Thanks to Laverne, I believe the correct way of tracking this, is to use the overall skips. The table below shows the stats for Fl Mid. Look at the table for skip 2's stats. It's at a max of 14. There are 2 digits at 2 skips, digit 1 & 8. The last time either hit was 2/25/10 831. If everything holds true, then pairs 13,18,38 have a good shot at a hit. BTW, the draws come from the last 6 draws 89% of the time.

SKIPSHITSMEDMAXAVG1

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

WOW!...

Perhaps reposting step 3 will help.

3. Start with the digit 0. Look for it starting with the immediate draw, keep looking down the list of draw results ...if the digit is coming up on a week missing, (sometimes it can be 5 days missing & a hit may happen the next day or so) then it is indeed a candidate for an upcoming draw, hopefully very very soon.

The timeframe is five to seven days...not seven draws.

But please...if you want to post another excel presentation...make a brand new thread. I have to make a statement in this manner because it is getting too rigorous for a system/method that starts out the first step with, "Take out a sheet of paper". 

Thanks for all of the replies to this thread.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5893 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Very nice work Steve!! But, you can also use this method in single draw states. I don't know if anyone remembers a LP member called Thoth?? He did a post some years back about any filter has a 50% chance of appearing within 5 draws. I track this a few years back without much success, because I was using it wrong. Thanks to Laverne, I believe the correct way of tracking this, is to use the overall skips. The table below shows the stats for Fl Mid. Look at the table for skip 2's stats. It's at a max of 14. There are 2 digits at 2 skips, digit 1 & 8. The last time either hit was 2/25/10 831. If everything holds true, then pairs 13,18,38 have a good shot at a hit. BTW, the draws come from the last 6 draws 89% of the time.

SKIPSHITSMEDMAXAVG1

The digit 8 hit mid 2/28 482 and then came back Mid 3/1 with 383.

Canada
                      Member #51583
                      April 15, 2007
                      188 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello there, I am sure most members have viewed my posts concerning the missing digit for a particular state in the Pick 3 Forum. This may work for one draw states as well. I have decided to post the very, very simple system so that you can do it yourself. Here we are:

1.Take out a sheet of paper 

2. Get the draw results for your state.

3. Start with the digit 0. Look for it starting with the immediate draw, keep looking down the list of draw results ...if the digit is coming up on a week missing, (sometimes it can be 5 days missing & a hit may happen the next day or so) then it is indeed a candidate for an upcoming draw, hopefully very very soon.

4. Continue in this same manner with the digit 1 until you reach the digit 9. You are checking digits 0 through 9.

After you have found the missing digit, look at that same draw to perhaps make pairs. Or get a list of #s & play singles or doubles that contain the missing digit.

If by chance you have found two or more missing digits that are missing at the same time compare them to your workouts for # selections & or use the recommendation above.

Here are a few links showing the missing digit in action when it appears:

The following links show a previous draw where two digits were used to select the winning hit. In some cases the digit that was missing will continue to appear in consecutive draws. 

Feb. 25: TN The Missing Digit Is... - Lottery Post Forums

Feb. 21: Missouri's Missing Digit... - Lottery Post Forums

Feb. 24: Kentucky, The Missing Digit Is... - Lottery Post Forums

If you want to see more of my posts showing examples of various states with the missing digit go to the Pick 3 Forum.

Hi, sorry but i really don't understand this...you say that we have to look for  digits that are suposed to come out soon, so let's say i notice that 3 & 7 haven't come out yet...what do i do next ??? me i have found a simple way to win at Quebec's pick 4 (La Quotidienne 4), with singles  & doubles... i am still trying to improve it as it can take around 2-3 weeks to have a winning, i am trying to have a win in 7 days or less...i don't know if it would work with other pick 4 in other countries or states..but it works in Quebec, Canada....when i am satisfied i can post it here for Quebec players...

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi, sorry but i really don't understand this...you say that we have to look for  digits that are suposed to come out soon, so let's say i notice that 3 & 7 haven't come out yet...what do i do next ??? me i have found a simple way to win at Quebec's pick 4 (La Quotidienne 4), with singles  & doubles... i am still trying to improve it as it can take around 2-3 weeks to have a winning, i am trying to have a win in 7 days or less...i don't know if it would work with other pick 4 in other countries or states..but it works in Quebec, Canada....when i am satisfied i can post it here for Quebec players...

Hello there usechen. I have not tried my method/system in the pick 4, only the pick 3 for states that have two draws per day. My previous posts in the links given within this post are for the pick 3 two draw states. If you are looking to apply this to the pick 4 I do not know the type of results you will get.

crete,il
                          United States
                          Member #86045
                          January 28, 2010
                          70 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Hi Laverne,

I really appreciate you posting this. I'm a little confused though. When there is 2 draws a day are you looking for one digit for midday and one for evening or either or?  I see that the number 4 has not shown up in 9 days but thats for midday only. 2/24 IL 2-4-0  But It did come in the evening on 3-1-10

IL 064.. So am i doing it right by thinking the missing digit for IL midday is 4?

Any help is greatly appreciated...  Thank You!

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Hi Laverne,

I really appreciate you posting this. I'm a little confused though. When there is 2 draws a day are you looking for one digit for midday and one for evening or either or?  I see that the number 4 has not shown up in 9 days but thats for midday only. 2/24 IL 2-4-0  But It did come in the evening on 3-1-10

IL 064.. So am i doing it right by thinking the missing digit for IL midday is 4?

Any help is greatly appreciated...  Thank You!

Jdawn, you must look at combined draws. I have not said anything about separate draws. Perhaps look back within this thread to this posting:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/209657/1569715

crete,il
                              United States
                              Member #86045
                              January 28, 2010
                              70 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Thank You for your help. I went back and I dont see a missing digit between the midday and evening draws. Both draws have the numbes 0-9 in them for the last 10 draws. Thanks anyways though.