Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Finding The Missing Digit: Maloney $tyle

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Thank You for your help. I went back and I dont see a missing digit between the midday and evening draws. Both draws have the numbes 0-9 in them for the last 10 draws. Thanks anyways though.

Remember you are looking at the # of days, not the # of draws. Your state may not have a missing digit this time around. However you should continue to check so that you will not miss the missing digit.

crete,il
    United States
    Member #86045
    January 28, 2010
    70 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne. I am going to give this a try. Watch out I might beat you to the first posting of the missing number!!  LOL!  Just kiddin'.....  Smile 

Thanks for everything!

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2010, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne. I am going to give this a try. Watch out I might beat you to the first posting of the missing number!!  LOL!  Just kiddin'.....  Smile 

Thanks for everything!

Wonderful, wonderful Jdawn. That is the reason why I posted the method/system so that everyone who wants to could have something very very simple & easy to do for themselves. 

United States
        Member #54215
        August 10, 2007
        838 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2010, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Laverne, this is a good system and it works in La. The digit 6 was missing for 11 draws and then there she blows! And using it with my pairs proved wonderful! Pair 06 add digit front or back and bam a str8!!!!! Thank you for this piece of gold info!!!

Sun, Mar 7, 2010     Louisiana     Pick 3     0-6-4

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Laverne, this is a good system and it works in La. The digit 6 was missing for 11 draws and then there she blows! And using it with my pairs proved wonderful! Pair 06 add digit front or back and bam a str8!!!!! Thank you for this piece of gold info!!!

Sun, Mar 7, 2010     Louisiana     Pick 3     0-6-4

You are welcome goodpicks3. I am so glad it worked well for you.