Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My New 2010 3-digit Chart for all States

Topic closed. 1388 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 55 of 93
PrintE-mailLink
Michigan
United States
Member #53679
July 16, 2007
71 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I've been trying my hand at this a bout a week now and It seems im more confused than I was in the start LOL , now growing slightly frustrated.

So I thought I'd join the forum and see if I could maybe get a better understanding

Today I just looked and the midday was 6 7 9

Seems fairly simple ... so can someone point me in the direction I should be headed please? Thanks

Hi Yankees.  I have won several times off the chart and it is VERY effective.  Hopefully you can see the chart I cut and pasted.  679 is in red in columns 1, 2, and 8 (they are highlighted in green if the cut and paste came out right). 

So what you would do is look at the numbers right next to those numbers.  For example in column one, right next to the 9 is 5, then right next to 6 is 3, then right next to 7 is 8.  So 538 would be one of the numbers you would play.  There are other ways to find the numbers.  Just go back through the posts and you will see examples everywhere.

I hope I have helped some.  I have come to this board for years, but this is the only topic i am addicted to....LOL.

SheelaSmile

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
    FREEPORT
    Bahamas
    Member #88586
    March 19, 2010
    993 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

what state was this?

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

United States
      Member #92247
      June 3, 2010
      7 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Yankees.  I have won several times off the chart and it is VERY effective.  Hopefully you can see the chart I cut and pasted.  679 is in red in columns 1, 2, and 8 (they are highlighted in green if the cut and paste came out right). 

So what you would do is look at the numbers right next to those numbers.  For example in column one, right next to the 9 is 5, then right next to 6 is 3, then right next to 7 is 8.  So 538 would be one of the numbers you would play.  There are other ways to find the numbers.  Just go back through the posts and you will see examples everywhere.

I hope I have helped some.  I have come to this board for years, but this is the only topic i am addicted to....LOL.

SheelaSmile

That actually does clarify some misunderstandings I had and mistakes I clearly made.  I kept looking for the numbers IN THE ORDER THEY CAME. And I see with your example that they just need to appear in the column. 

2 questions that immediately come to mind

1.) when it was 679 you said an option to play was 538 , I understand the numbers you picked but why that order when in fact the previous draw would have yielded 385 ... You ALWAYS go top to bottom?

2.) would be on column 8 ... there is no number with the 7 , so would i choose the 7 again? or maybe the 8 since its to the right? 723? 823?

Thanks I actually think Im grasping this concept. 

Its amazing how you can read page after page but it takes talking to someone one on one to really get it lmao

Michigan
        United States
        Member #53679
        July 16, 2007
        71 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

That actually does clarify some misunderstandings I had and mistakes I clearly made.  I kept looking for the numbers IN THE ORDER THEY CAME. And I see with your example that they just need to appear in the column. 

2 questions that immediately come to mind

1.) when it was 679 you said an option to play was 538 , I understand the numbers you picked but why that order when in fact the previous draw would have yielded 385 ... You ALWAYS go top to bottom?

2.) would be on column 8 ... there is no number with the 7 , so would i choose the 7 again? or maybe the 8 since its to the right? 723? 823?

Thanks I actually think Im grasping this concept. 

Its amazing how you can read page after page but it takes talking to someone one on one to really get it lmao

I am glad I was able to help.

1) I just put 538, no special order.  I tend to play my numbers boxed....easier for me.   You can go top to bottom if you want.  Deepop seems to win constantly that way.  Also, he gives good advice in his posts on playing from this chart.

2) In column 8, the 679 appears at the very top, so you may want to choose 234 or 230 (for example).  And yes, you could use the 7 again.   Its all about the numbers touching in one way or another.

So now there are two more examples of how to pick your numbers.  I am no expert at the chart, but I definitely know how it works.  Doubles are tricky.  Read the previous posts to see how to handle those.

Sheela Smile

Czech's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

United States
          Member #88816
          March 23, 2010
          96 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I won't comment on what to play but you are correct, column 5 is an example of a combo being off the chart.

I have a excel spreadsheet of this chart as well but it doesn't calculate all possible

combos. 

Hello Deepop,

Thank you for the clarification. This helps me greatly to narrow down the combinations to play.

My plan is to perform a backtest for all the states for 2010, which would trigger a play only when an “off the chart” condition occurs. Besides limiting the number of possible 3-digit combinations to play (11 for “off the chart – top” and 21 for “off the chart – bottom”) it will also limit when to actually play.

I think I will also take your advice and play the same combinations 2 or even 3 days in a row, especially when the new draw does not produce a new “off the chart” condition.

I will create a new thread for this backtest when it is ready and include a link this thread.

Many thanks to destiny2008 for sharing this system.

And thank you Deepop for your input.

Czech

My Profile

“Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.”

~ Albert Einstein

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
            Member #81314
            October 16, 2009
            19014 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello:  I'm just sharing what I see, this chart is amazing.  I'm in Missouri, and it works fine.

But, I get more misses than hits, "My bad", June 1st, Evening, I played, 345, 453, and 534.  It dropped June 2nd Evening, it's in column 9 along with the pick 4 that we dropped, 9175, I posted 1975 and didn't even play it, and I missed the 534. Chair Both the pick 3 & 4 evening numbers are in  colum 9.  I hope this helps. 

Here is a chart that I have put a lot of work into - you will use this chart to find the hit

and the next hit.  Very simple, all you have to do is find the last hit and find the

hit near those numbers either going down and most are connected.

1975 Pick 4,  534 Pick 3
            For midday today, I"m playing all combinations in Column 9 and a few from column 8.
            Good luck.
            Thank you "Destiny200"

What you think @ Deepop? lol

On everything I own,

I played, 534, 453, 345, on Tuesday Evening, it dropped Wednesday Evening.

I played, 998, 989, 899, 987 on Wednesday night, it dropped today, 989.

Not from the chart, just some numbers I've been chasing.

So, since a double dropped today, midday, I'm going back to the chart, and play off, 534.

Good luck.

ThudThudThudThud

The Struggle is real!

United States
              Member #88816
              March 23, 2010
              96 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Czech? You're not taking your numbers from *seed* numbers that are not connected, are you?

Hello dr65,

All 11 3-digit combinations are in some way touching one of the three digits (465) used as the “seed”.

For example, the last of the 11 (0-3-1) are all touching the 6 in column 5.

In order for me to write a program to perform a backtest, I need to create strict, consistent rules. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Thank you for helping to keep me on track.

Czech

My Profile

~ Albert Einstein

United States
                Member #92247
                June 3, 2010
                7 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I am glad I was able to help.

1) I just put 538, no special order.  I tend to play my numbers boxed....easier for me.   You can go top to bottom if you want.  Deepop seems to win constantly that way.  Also, he gives good advice in his posts on playing from this chart.

2) In column 8, the 679 appears at the very top, so you may want to choose 234 or 230 (for example).  And yes, you could use the 7 again.   Its all about the numbers touching in one way or another.

So now there are two more examples of how to pick your numbers.  I am no expert at the chart, but I definitely know how it works.  Doubles are tricky.  Read the previous posts to see how to handle those.

Sheela Smile

Thanks again Sheela,

So 2) In column 8, the 679 appears at the very top, so you may want to choose 234 or 230 (for example).  And yes, you could use the 7 again.   Its all about the numbers touching in one way or another.

Its just about touching in that COLUMN , not the row correct?  so 230 = good ... but say 237 (7 from column 9 row 4) = Baaaad lol?

Yes?

titto1's avatar - avatar420980 1.gif
                  Warren Arkansas
                  United States
                  Member #81675
                  October 26, 2009
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

BoxingOK Could someone backtest Destiny2008' Chart  for Arkansas and show me that it's working or actually works by posting an example  with pass draws

I guess i'm the only one from arkansas trying to learn this

United States
                    Member #92247
                    June 3, 2010
                    7 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

BoxingOK Could someone backtest Destiny2008' Chart  for Arkansas and show me that it's working or actually works by posting an example  with pass draws

I guess i'm the only one from arkansas trying to learn this

Well Im not from AK but if you read my questions in the 2 posts above yours and what sheela explained to me you'll prolly be able to go to AK state lotto website past drawings and spend some time testing it. I would assume it could take hours even days to back test depending how far back you went. I've spent a couple hours myself and am only as far back as March.

It may work , it may not, thats why they calling it gambling lmao

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #53679
                      July 16, 2007
                      71 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again Sheela,

So 2) In column 8, the 679 appears at the very top, so you may want to choose 234 or 230 (for example).  And yes, you could use the 7 again.   Its all about the numbers touching in one way or another.

Its just about touching in that COLUMN , not the row correct?  so 230 = good ... but say 237 (7 from column 9 row 4) = Baaaad lol?

Yes?

237 is good too.  here is an example of what is good.  BUT you have to choose your own numbers.

237, 934, 648, 605, 608, 260.  look at the numbers and see how they fall, then you get the idea of how to pick from the other charts.  there will be lots.  dont forget to go back to the other posts and see other ways of choosing.

Sheela Smile

titto1's avatar - avatar420980 1.gif
                        Warren Arkansas
                        United States
                        Member #81675
                        October 26, 2009
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

237 is good too.  here is an example of what is good.  BUT you have to choose your own numbers.

237, 934, 648, 605, 608, 260.  look at the numbers and see how they fall, then you get the idea of how to pick from the other charts.  there will be lots.  dont forget to go back to the other posts and see other ways of choosing.

Sheela Smile

Could you  provide me an example of what would be good  if i choose column 2 and 3 for  arkansas mid day  draw = 3-1-6

United States
                          Member #88816
                          March 23, 2010
                          96 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2010, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Could you  provide me an example of what would be good  if i choose column 2 and 3 for  arkansas mid day  draw = 3-1-6

Hello titto1,

Here is how I see 316.

I hope this helps.

Czech

My Profile

~ Albert Einstein

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #53679
                            July 16, 2007
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

here is a real quick example....... column two: 204, 047, 478, 049, 048.  dont forget to go back to the older posts to see how t choose others. 

ok, gotta go get my winning tickets. ....LOL.

sheela Smile

United States
                              Member #92247
                              June 3, 2010
                              7 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Sheela Smile

So then it can be done in  columns or adjoining rows is what you are saying ... and if so can it span 3 rows like it did columns ...then I presume its from Right to left as opposed to Top to bottom when factoring the numbers order ....

Page 55 of 93