Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My New 2010 3-digit Chart for all States

Topic closed. 1388 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 58 of 93
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60889
May 4, 2008
424 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2010, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I am working on a double chart - but you cant use this one to find a double.  Remember when doubles fall, you have to go back to the last 6 way hit that fell whether it is midday or evening.  Plus use this chart and go from hit to hit.

Also, to find the hit, I always bring a digit back - so if you're looking for the next hit, stay connected with a digit back.  That might help you to eliminate some numbers.  In most states, a digit about 85% of the time will return.

Also, if two hits are in the same row (column) back to back, you need to use your other rows. 

For your midday today in Michigan, I came up with:

694   348   238   283   162   051

964   438   328   823   612   501

Watch the series this week:  especially 231 and 234.

687   897   345   789   465 could hit - all states watch your series this week. 

shawnee's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #91441
    May 17, 2010
    301 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2010, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I am working on a double chart - but you cant use this one to find a double.  Remember when doubles fall, you have to go back to the last 6 way hit that fell whether it is midday or evening.  Plus use this chart and go from hit to hit.

Also, to find the hit, I always bring a digit back - so if you're looking for the next hit, stay connected with a digit back.  That might help you to eliminate some numbers.  In most states, a digit about 85% of the time will return.

Also, if two hits are in the same row (column) back to back, you need to use your other rows. 

Hi destiny can you help me narrow a hit for today please .......Thanks

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      18980 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Thanx Destiny2008

823 is the number I"m running with in Missouri.

Good Luck.

823= combo

The Struggle is real!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
        Member #81314
        October 16, 2009
        18980 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Destiny2008

823 is the number I"m running with in Missouri.

Good Luck.

823= combo

Missouri- Midday,  833

722<so overdue, tis, tis, tis,

277<quick pick, earlier in the week.

The Struggle is real!

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
          Eastern Missouri
          United States
          Member #841
          November 7, 2002
          2430 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Missouri- Midday,  833

722<so overdue, tis, tis, tis,

277<quick pick, earlier in the week.

the 1 off syndrome is still going around, next time

Numbers.

Eastern Missouri
            United States
            Member #841
            November 7, 2002
            2430 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi destiny can you help me narrow a hit for today please .......Thanks

very nice spreadsheet, would it be possible to get a copy.  since it shows real nice which #s r touching,  Thumbs Up

Numbers.

dover delaware
              United States
              Member #4466
              April 26, 2004
              1191 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

can you 362  which fell tonight for delaware--maybe once i see it  with current number i can get it with the rest  thanks much  lesonook

Czech's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

United States
                Member #88816
                March 23, 2010
                96 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Hi Czech,

I did the chart lastnight  and from the last pick which was 427  I  came up with the same 54 sets, after reviewing your post  I notice I missed 12 additional sets.  My question is  how do you know which set to choose ? ...this chart is so good but I still can't figure out how to get a win, my problem is being able to pick the next hit  there are so many sets to choose from and I have no idea on how to narrow it down .......I need to get a hit soon Smash been playing heavy with no win..............

Thanks Czech and Harve$t moon

Hello shawnee,

I suggest you don’t throw any more money at the pick3 until you have a more reliable way to choose your numbers. Practice on paper and keep track of how much you would have played, as well as how much you would have won. You will know when you are ready to spend real money. Patience is key to learning process. But if you have to play while you’re learning, only play a few dollars a day so you don’t go broke or get too discouraged.

As far as picking which numbers to play, people often use other methods in conjunction with Destiny’s chart. And if a “cluster” is produced by your “root” number in more than three columns, don’t put too much faith in the chart for that drawing.

Also, choose sets which include one digit from your “root” number, since a digit often reoccurs from one drawing to the next.

I am by no means an expert on how to play the pick3. However, I am in the process of studying how others choose their numbers and performing backtests. I will release my results as I complete certain phases of my investigation.

Here is the “968 - 3-digit Chart”.

Play smart and good luck.

Czech

My Profile

“Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.”

~ Albert Einstein

United States
                  Member #88816
                  March 23, 2010
                  96 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:23 am - IP Logged

very nice spreadsheet, would it be possible to get a copy.  since it shows real nice which #s r touching,  Thumbs Up

Hello Best Picks,

My spreadsheet is a work in progress I am designing to help me backtest all the games for 2010. I plan on sharing it once it is complete, as well as the results from my backtest.

Czech

My Profile

~ Albert Einstein

Eastern Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #841
                    November 7, 2002
                    2430 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Hello Best Picks,

My spreadsheet is a work in progress I am designing to help me backtest all the games for 2010. I plan on sharing it once it is complete, as well as the results from my backtest.

Czech

Czech, good luck with the backtesting and we await the end results

Numbers.

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2010, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Thats Brilliant Man!!  Question: does the top row (1 thru 9) have a special use? Not sure if it does or you just using it to designate the 10 columns.

United States
                        Member #88816
                        March 23, 2010
                        96 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Czech, good luck with the backtesting and we await the end results

Thank you, Best Picks. It’s been a very time consuming project for me. But I’ve learned a lot through trial and error which we all should be able to benefit from.

Czech

My Profile

~ Albert Einstein

United States
                          Member #88816
                          March 23, 2010
                          96 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Thats Brilliant Man!!  Question: does the top row (1 thru 9) have a special use? Not sure if it does or you just using it to designate the 10 columns.

Thank you, aanewyork. For now, the top row is redundant, since it reflects the same digits in the 3rd row. However, I plan on converting the 0 thru 9 (in the top row) to A thru I when I start testing different digits and the 3rd row no longer contain 0 thru 9.

My thanks go out to destiny2008 for sharing this chart which started my creative juices flowing.

It’s like the first time someone created a TTT (tic-tac-toe) workout and shared their method. Before long, people were trying different things as a variation on the theme.

I don’t know if destiny2008 was the first one to use this type of 10x11 matrix. But she has been using it for many years, as you can see by searching the forum.

Czech

My Profile

~ Albert Einstein

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
                            Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #81742
                            October 28, 2009
                            474 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello shawnee,

I suggest you don’t throw any more money at the pick3 until you have a more reliable way to choose your numbers. Practice on paper and keep track of how much you would have played, as well as how much you would have won. You will know when you are ready to spend real money. Patience is key to learning process. But if you have to play while you’re learning, only play a few dollars a day so you don’t go broke or get too discouraged.

As far as picking which numbers to play, people often use other methods in conjunction with Destiny’s chart. And if a “cluster” is produced by your “root” number in more than three columns, don’t put too much faith in the chart for that drawing.

Also, choose sets which include one digit from your “root” number, since a digit often reoccurs from one drawing to the next.

I am by no means an expert on how to play the pick3. However, I am in the process of studying how others choose their numbers and performing backtests. I will release my results as I complete certain phases of my investigation.

Here is the “968 - 3-digit Chart”.

Play smart and good luck.

Czech

This spreadsheet has transformed.

Coming along nicely.

I started one of my own but i suck at excel formulas. LOL.

$$$ YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT $$$

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
                              Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #81742
                              October 28, 2009
                              474 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Box Hit today.

Pa mid   849

pa eve  807 

$$$ YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT $$$