Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga breakdown...

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 7 years ago by STORM.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2010, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks so much.

Call me later, an if I don't hear the call,

U know I'm knocked out an I will hit u up when I get up aight, LOL!!!  Lovies

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    GA
    United States
    Member #33582
    February 22, 2006
    1026 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2010, 4:43 am - IP Logged

lol thanks.  400! Is it gonna be today....DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN

My NUMBER FELL!!!
    Custom Smiley 

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2010, 4:49 am - IP Logged

It would be lovely if it did roll out.. Imma roll with it in a few east coast states, soooooooooooooooooo It shall reveal itself soon, oh ya! 

Show ME tha Munaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
        GA
        United States
        Member #33582
        February 22, 2006
        1026 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2010, 4:52 am - IP Logged

cool wish I could play other states. sheesh

My NUMBER FELL!!!
        Custom Smiley 

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2010, 5:21 am - IP Logged

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, u want confirmation, i'm telling u it is going to be poppin up All over the board, you'll see!!! It is showing up too much,

Watch the next few days, an ya "Today Could Be The Day" LOL

squidworth's avatar - nw logo.jpg

United States
            Member #583
            August 21, 2002
            43 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

403 midday    way-to-go missed this one also played your last posted numbers i am pulling on my hair.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28263 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

327   796   143

632  687/978  304      579  799/676     371  283  969/699

Good luck Everyone!!!

WTG Girlfriend!

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Mon, Mar 29, 2010 4-0-3

Thumbs Up

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

403 midday    way-to-go missed this one also played your last posted numbers i am pulling on my hair.

Thanks!!   Wink Things will turn around dear,

Tonite will be a great one, you'll see!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

WTG Girlfriend!

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Mon, Mar 29, 2010 4-0-3

Thumbs Up

Thank u sweetie!!   Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

How are u today?

I wish that I was able to let everyone know what I play when I play but my schedule enables me to do so. Only the ones I speak with on the phone gets it personally. I am so much

of a private person that I don't really talk much on the phone anyways so what a lot of members here do is text me even though we may not even talk to one another an with me that's

Cool. My daughter asked me, mom why do u get so many text messages, an when I told her it's members from the post, she was like WOW, mom do u know all of them by name,

and to be honest, yes I do because with each person I speak with, it's something special I notice and with me knowing that, I go from there. My daughter was like mom u are really

smart then, LOL... she is a lil cutie cuz she even helps me keep organized. I am so tired right now bcuz I juz got home. I had school today, then came home an made lasagna an fixed

a salad. I have the worse headache today. This week is my last week in my Psychology course and my professor had the nerve to tell me to add in text quotations in a paper

that I did on Neurons, which she already gave me an A on , wth.... It kinda pissed me off  Mad  bcuz I am already doing my last paper for the semester an it's gotta be 15pages long an due

on Thursday, OMG, she is tripping. I asked her why do I have to do that, bcuz she said that's what she wants from me, hmmmmm so basicly she wants things done her way or the

highway an that's not fair to me. It's kinda stressful. I've never really been under sooo much stress in my life. I don't like taking pills but I have got to rid this headache before I start

crying, ya it's that bad... a migraine atually cuz my eyes are burning. Sometimes I want to give up but when I look into my daughter's eyes, "I see clearly how proud she is of me" an I

could Never let her down. I also want to thank Each and Everyone of YOU here on the post for also supporting me throughout this journey. I told "Dumars" and "Bird" when I talked with

them that I get so tired sometimes an their response was, "It's all worth it sweetie, you've worked so hard", an they are proud of me. U see people, All it takes is a little encouragement.

Look out for, 400/404 104 404/490/406 All my faves!!!

Thanks again Everyone for all of your support, Love you!!!  Lovies

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

squidworth's avatar - nw logo.jpg

United States
                      Member #583
                      August 21, 2002
                      43 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Your education comes first and you need your rest. I believe your true friends knows that and should and will let you have it, when you need a break from talking and working on numbers you need to take it we here love ya and will wait. you will do a outstanding job on your report so get plenty of rest. 

Thanks

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Your education comes first and you need your rest. I believe your true friends knows that and should and will let you have it, when you need a break from talking and working on numbers you need to take it we here love ya and will wait. you will do a outstanding job on your report so get plenty of rest. 

Thanks

U are so sweet, I appreciate your love an support!  Lovies

dublin,ga
                          United States
                          Member #86162
                          January 30, 2010
                          12 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

This really touched my heart! I wish everyone thought like you do. You are such a wonderful person I wish I knew you personally because you seem like the type of person that knows what you want out of life. It is so good to have a daughter like yours to help you from day to day....Good luck with your schooling and hang in ther because in the end it will all be worth it...Hurray!

georgia
                            United States
                            Member #81515
                            October 21, 2009
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: March 30, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

hi storm i live in mableton in ga can you givee me some number that i could play for this week cause i  really some money to buy the birthday gift for my son. I wish i could buy him some thing he like but my salary it not much for me to afford the thing he want. so can you help me with some number. thanks storm

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2010, 6:22 am - IP Logged

This really touched my heart! I wish everyone thought like you do. You are such a wonderful person I wish I knew you personally because you seem like the type of person that knows what you want out of life. It is so good to have a daughter like yours to help you from day to day....Good luck with your schooling and hang in ther because in the end it will all be worth it...Hurray!

Embarassed Thank u sweetie, if you want to get to know me on a personal level inbox me an we can go from there.

I actually made the Deans list so I'm very proud of my hard work,

Again thank you so much, u are too kind!   Lovies