Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just Curious: Can Anyone do this...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone of you look at Pick3 numbers from a different state drawing and know/predict what´s going to play in a different state (s) Pick3....

I believe it can be done but havent heard anyone say they can do it...I dont remember but i think i heard on the internet that it can be done...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2010, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I used to do this some time ago. I would take Illinois Pick 4 numbers DiAGONALLY and translate them into Georgia numbers. I won about 4000 bucks from this. Non the less, that method soon evaporated in which I lost nearly a thousand. The problem is that it is very deceptive

"Many Strategies|One Game"

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone of you look at Pick3 numbers from a different state drawing and know/predict what´s going to play in a different state (s) Pick3....

I believe it can be done but havent heard anyone say they can do it...I dont remember but i think i heard on the internet that it can be done...

It has been done here with neighboring states & a system. Pumpi76 you will have to read the entire post very carefully.

Here is the link: 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/184519

Another way for the most part, if you track the draws of neighboring states, then find the Vtracs that match. If the Vtrac(s) appears in combination twice then something may appear in the neighboring states from the Vtrac that repeated. Pumpi76 do a bit of research. 

Still yet another way is with the use of followers.

I am sure there are many many ways in which to look at pick 3 draw(s) from one state & then based upon the draw predict a #(s) for another state or states.