Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For Ga...

Topic closed. 143 replies. Last post 7 years ago by kenya100.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
GA
United States
Member #33582
February 22, 2006
1026 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:13 am - IP Logged

March 31

797/997 677/676

118/188

400/044/104 

I am working on numbers for April.

I am going to post them after I finish spending time with my daughter,

Taking her to see "The Last Song", Ofcourse Miley Cyrus, AKA Hanna Montana, she loves her style/music LOL  Lovies

Good luck Everyone!!!

Thank you!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
Custom Smiley 

GA
    United States
    Member #33582
    February 22, 2006
    1026 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

And there it is! 401  Go STORM!!!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
    Custom Smiley 

wendy67's avatar - disney32
      georgia
      United States
      Member #35172
      March 13, 2006
      615 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Storm u r truly on fire!!!! I saw ur post last night but i didnt play midday.  Keep up the good work I must pay more attn 2 ur posts.

LOVE PEACE N HAPPINESS

STORM's avatar - Rean
        Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

March 31

797/997 677/676

118/188

400/044/104 

I am working on numbers for April.

I am going to post them after I finish spending time with my daughter,

Taking her to see "The Last Song", Ofcourse Miley Cyrus, AKA Hanna Montana, she loves her style/music LOL  Lovies

Good luck Everyone!!!

401.... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Banana imma BAD BAD Girl, oh ya, oh ya LOL, I truly had to give the Lord praises for the directing me, an keeping me. CONGRATS All. U don't know

how could it feels to be able to help others, so today I am filled with joy and happiness because over 20 ppl call me today to thank me for sharing the 401 with them and most of them

got it straight bcuz they know that anytime I give a number, I play it the way I give it an also I flip it an they remembered to the same thing, so Thank U Jesus for blessing Us today,

Your name will Forever be in my mouth. What a day, let's say it Everyone.... "Today is Our Daaaaaaaaaaay" HyperHyperHyper yaaaaaaay!!!

I juz wanted to let everyone know that "The Last Song" was great and my daughter got her blessing as well cuz she told me on the way to the movies that she wanted to play 401 too,

LOL and we got to the store, she told the guy, "Cant I get 104 COMBO" lol, EVERYONE in the store was laughing, but since she is Only 11yrs old, ofcourse she could not play,

So she gave me her money and I played it for her an everyone this morning that was in the store called her an Angel an they ALL "COMBO" it too. LOL Aint GOD Good!!!

I want Everyone to enjoy the rest of their day!!  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello dear,

Sorry for the delay, but Ga will get a double the next few day, maybe midday,...

Look for the 77* 99* 11* 01* pair

Good luck sweetie!   Lovies

01* pair today 401, please tell me that u caught it... Embarassed

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you!

You are welcome dear!  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

And there it is! 401  Go STORM!!!

"T", I love your signature smiley face on the phone calling lettin ppl know their number hit, LMAO... u know me, I normally keep it to myself and share will others Only when I know

Others share in my Joy! Call me later ok Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Storm u r truly on fire!!!! I saw ur post last night but i didnt play midday.  Keep up the good work I must pay more attn 2 ur posts.

LOVE PEACE N HAPPINESS

Thank u sweetie,

I know will catch the next one, Always remember to stay with the numbers you play each day until they come,

And Always play back your numbers that you hit on bcuz u never know when they will repeat.

Good luck to u dear!!  Wink

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                  Stone Mountain, GA
                  United States
                  Member #3189
                  January 1, 2004
                  28240 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

401.... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Banana imma BAD BAD Girl, oh ya, oh ya LOL, I truly had to give the Lord praises for the directing me, an keeping me. CONGRATS All. U don't know

how could it feels to be able to help others, so today I am filled with joy and happiness because over 20 ppl call me today to thank me for sharing the 401 with them and most of them

got it straight bcuz they know that anytime I give a number, I play it the way I give it an also I flip it an they remembered to the same thing, so Thank U Jesus for blessing Us today,

Your name will Forever be in my mouth. What a day, let's say it Everyone.... "Today is Our Daaaaaaaaaaay" HyperHyperHyper yaaaaaaay!!!

I juz wanted to let everyone know that "The Last Song" was great and my daughter got her blessing as well cuz she told me on the way to the movies that she wanted to play 401 too,

LOL and we got to the store, she told the guy, "Cant I get 104 COMBO" lol, EVERYONE in the store was laughing, but since she is Only 11yrs old, ofcourse she could not play,

So she gave me her money and I played it for her an everyone this morning that was in the store called her an Angel an they ALL "COMBO" it too. LOL Aint GOD Good!!!

Go on girl!  You're gonna have that condo REAL SOON!  Yes Nod

Tell baby girl her 120 hit straight in FL today!

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                    OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #4164
                    March 27, 2004
                    14586 Posts

Thank u sweetie,

I know will catch the next one, Always remember to stay with the numbers you play each day until they come,

And Always play back your numbers that you hit on bcuz u never know when they will repeat.

Good luck to u dear!!  Wink

It is good what you are doing it's called

---------------------------------------------------------

Praise Your Way to a Breakthrough

------------------------------------------------------

and your blessings will continue to come.... 

Blue Angel

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts

Wow, I normally read b 4 I post but I was so excited, LOL... I meant it feels "GOOD" an I taught English to 9-12 graders. If my former kids saw this, they would let me have it with All

these errors, Crazy LOL... well we are All entitled, Right!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                        Stone Mountain, GA
                        United States
                        Member #3189
                        January 1, 2004
                        28240 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

01* pair today 401, please tell me that u caught it... Embarassed

Nope.  Disapprove

GA
                          United States
                          Member #33582
                          February 22, 2006
                          1026 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

"T", I love your signature smiley face on the phone calling lettin ppl know their number hit, LMAO... u know me, I normally keep it to myself and share will others Only when I know

Others share in my Joy! Call me later ok Lovies

K thanks I will!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                          Custom Smiley 

squidworth's avatar - nw logo.jpg

United States
                            Member #583
                            August 21, 2002
                            43 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

congrats to you and your daughter on the 401!!!!!my bad luck continues didn't get to play midday, if it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any at all. Keep hitting those numbers you are great.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Go on girl!  You're gonna have that condo REAL SOON!  Yes Nod

Tell baby girl her 120 hit straight in FL today!

Wink  ya, me and my honey man actually found this beautiful home 5br/3 in a half bath and they started building a few weeks ago.

It feels good when "Two" shows the same joy an happiness, so my heart couldn't say no. Altho I fell in love with the condo, I did a Big thing and realized that,

The couple that also wanted the condo, well since I had already secured money on condo, I had a choice to make, so when I met up with this couple,

They had so much passion in their hearts when they talked about the condo an location an they were starting a family, already had a little girl.

It didn't take much for me to do the right thing here, so I actually took a lost on money I secured for the condo an let that family have it,

So we decided to juz buy a home bcuz for one, I do not like to move every few yrs or so. I have traveled the world every since I was 19,

And I have met some amazing people along my journey. The one place that I would love to go back to is Paris, it was so beautiful there,maybe I would retire there, who knows.

I had to answer a question in my class a few weeks ago "If I knew that I Only had 6months to live, how would I live the rest of my life"

My response;

If I knew that I only had six months to live, I would spend as much time with my family as possible.
                              We always take family vacations each year traveling to different countries. I bought a memory book before
                              I started my family so that we could put pictures of us in it and share in our time spent together. I
                              never really thought about dying but when I got sick 3yrs ago with a rare liver disease, I actually thought
                              that I was going to die. The dr told me that I should talk to my family and prepare for the worse. My life
                              has totally changed because of the news that I received from the dr. I had to get shots in my stomach and
                              at times, I would be so weak to the point that I couldn't even get out of the bed, I can give testimony
                              and say that the lord delivered me and the disease that I had can not be detected til this day
                              I am so grateful. My purpose here is not complete and I will be here until it is complete...

My life ofcourse changed tremendously. In enduring this life changing experience, I realize that the small
                              things that I got upset about wasn't even worth it. I have always lived my life as if it were my last but when
                              I got sick it scared me a lot and I could not see past that day. My family means a lot to me and I am a simple
                              girl, so I would have as many picnics as possible. I don't like big crowds. I have would only have intimate settings
                              with those that are close to me and I wouldn't have it any other way...

I would want my funeral to be private. I would tell my husband to celebrate my life and speak great things over my life.

When I got sick, I didn't know what was going to happen to me but one thing, I didn't give up on life...

I would continue to do the things I love to do. I love playing the piano, dancing, watching the ballet, and skating.
                              I always include my family in things that I love to do. My daughter loves it when I read to her and I love it as well.
                              I know that I would definitely go back to my childhood days and play some of the games I played growing up.I am a child
                              at heart and I love to laugh and have fun. My days will be filled with laughter and cracking jokes. Anytime I could see
                              a smile on my daughter or my husbands face, it just melts my heart...

When that time comes for me,I want my daughter an my husband with me singing to me one of my favorite songs.
                              If I am able to, I want to close my eyes and remember when my cousins would push me on the swings and we all
                              are laughing and screaming so loudly and as my cousin pushes me, I am going, higher, higher, higher and higher into
                              the sky as if I was flying into the air like a bird and at that moment, I leave in peace in remembrance of their joy and laughter...

Page 5 of 10