Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Ticket the Movie

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Washington,Michigan
United States
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
633 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

There a new movie coming out called Lottery Ticket. With  Terry Crews, Brandon T. Jackson, Ice Cube, Mike Epps and more.

Plot: The story of a young man living in the projects who has to survive a three-day weekend after his opportunistic neighbors find out he's holding a winning lottery ticket worth 350 millions.

What you guys think?

United States
    Member #54390
    August 17, 2007
    313 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2010, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Recipe for:

Gunshot, jealousy, two-faced, killing, fighting, stealing, raping,  etc etc.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2010, 2:28 am - IP Logged

sorry but i will had preffer some kind of convict in prison doing the job like figuring out the lottery, it makes it more fascinating...You know i still think that the movie: Blood diamonds is about the lottery....but i still have to remind myself that diamonds is a bigger industry than the lottery...i think...

but i forget hollywood must know what its doing?? wasnt one of those actors in the movie: Gamer...Again they must know what they are doing...Unless they werent talking about a lotto ticket but a super graceful super hot chick like the girl in celeste shorts....or something else...

How about that the lottery what plays in the lottery signals an event that will occur in real life as though the lottery was manipulated by aliens and aliens were looking for a particular signal mention in lottery terminals, like everytime a particular number with another number will play it will mean that an event will occur somewhere in the city...you know they can elaborate on it...And this guy who keeps having dreams will dreams with numbers but he wouldnt know what they mean until he puts the pieces together and begins to see that what plays in the lottery dictates or influences the mind of people...Some kind of alien mental instructions...or microwave signal to the lotto machine that will tell what it will tell the machine what to play and you can throw in there something similar to the movie the arrival you know and the elevator that transform people into aliens and viceversa...And to me to make an awesome movie it has to be reviewed by many people to tweak it and what not before releasing it....

you know movies are not what they used to be...I remember when Kevin Coastner was coming with: Waterworld, it was supposed to be the most expensive movie ever i think it was: 100 million or 150 million....Nowadays movies want to cost. 200 million, 250 million, 350 million...Before spending that money people are going to say: i am going to spend what??? 350 million on WHAT i can take that money and help someone in the projects or around the world or fund something important...Again movies are not what they used to be..And they cost: $250 million and so forth and the chance for a movie to fail and not make its target revenue is even greater because is hard to reach to: 200 million and then you got competition from around the world movies that are costing less to make and the cost of tickets are more expensive so fewer people will go to the movie theaters...More movies will fail than there will be movies that succeed....And that was just in a: 15 year period, imagine now: 30 years from now or 15 years from now...And now aday movies are not better than the ones before they just happened to have more shine and the technology used changes that´s it....

And isnt it true that more hollywood movies are shooting abroad than domestically???Why becaue it cost less...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34518 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2010, 3:28 am - IP Logged

I would love to see that Movie, sounds interesting. When will it come on?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2010, 4:40 am - IP Logged

i think the movie gamer was about online gaming as in Online Video games betting but it didnt make some sense to me...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Denver
            United States
            Member #88364
            March 14, 2010
            8 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2010, 5:09 am - IP Logged

There a new movie coming out called Lottery Ticket. With  Terry Crews, Brandon T. Jackson, Ice Cube, Mike Epps and more.

Plot: The story of a young man living in the projects who has to survive a three-day weekend after his opportunistic neighbors find out he's holding a winning lottery ticket worth 350 millions.

What you guys think?

I just hope they get the facts about how lotteries actually work down correctly.  There is nothing more annoying than to know something about the subject of a movie, and then have the producers "dumb it down" or make things totally fake for some reason.

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2010, 6:31 am - IP Logged

sorry but i will had preffer some kind of convict in prison doing the job like figuring out the lottery, it makes it more fascinating...You know i still think that the movie: Blood diamonds is about the lottery....but i still have to remind myself that diamonds is a bigger industry than the lottery...i think...

but i forget hollywood must know what its doing?? wasnt one of those actors in the movie: Gamer...Again they must know what they are doing...Unless they werent talking about a lotto ticket but a super graceful super hot chick like the girl in celeste shorts....or something else...

How about that the lottery what plays in the lottery signals an event that will occur in real life as though the lottery was manipulated by aliens and aliens were looking for a particular signal mention in lottery terminals, like everytime a particular number with another number will play it will mean that an event will occur somewhere in the city...you know they can elaborate on it...And this guy who keeps having dreams will dreams with numbers but he wouldnt know what they mean until he puts the pieces together and begins to see that what plays in the lottery dictates or influences the mind of people...Some kind of alien mental instructions...or microwave signal to the lotto machine that will tell what it will tell the machine what to play and you can throw in there something similar to the movie the arrival you know and the elevator that transform people into aliens and viceversa...And to me to make an awesome movie it has to be reviewed by many people to tweak it and what not before releasing it....

you know movies are not what they used to be...I remember when Kevin Coastner was coming with: Waterworld, it was supposed to be the most expensive movie ever i think it was: 100 million or 150 million....Nowadays movies want to cost. 200 million, 250 million, 350 million...Before spending that money people are going to say: i am going to spend what??? 350 million on WHAT i can take that money and help someone in the projects or around the world or fund something important...Again movies are not what they used to be..And they cost: $250 million and so forth and the chance for a movie to fail and not make its target revenue is even greater because is hard to reach to: 200 million and then you got competition from around the world movies that are costing less to make and the cost of tickets are more expensive so fewer people will go to the movie theaters...More movies will fail than there will be movies that succeed....And that was just in a: 15 year period, imagine now: 30 years from now or 15 years from now...And now aday movies are not better than the ones before they just happened to have more shine and the technology used changes that´s it....

And isnt it true that more hollywood movies are shooting abroad than domestically???Why becaue it cost less...

Pumpi since you like to write, you should write a movie script.... start with a treatment about the lottery convict... sounds more interesting than the alien thing. Aliens are played out!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1654 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2010, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Recipe for:

Gunshot, jealousy, two-faced, killing, fighting, stealing, raping,  etc etc.

Yeah, 'Juice, I'm with you on this one. A kid in the projects, struggling like everyone else, hits the lotto on that magnitude and the bad guys find out... Now, he's got to worry about mom, dad, sister, brother, and cousins being threatened and/or held for ransom.

Who knows, it may actually turn out to have a nice twist or two so I'll keep an open mind. I've always liked Mike Epps from his "Friday" movies. Let's give it a chance, eh?

L.L.

Kennesaw, GA
                  United States
                  Member #62138
                  June 18, 2008
                  1414 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2010, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I just hope they get the facts about how lotteries actually work down correctly.  There is nothing more annoying than to know something about the subject of a movie, and then have the producers "dumb it down" or make things totally fake for some reason.

with cast, it will be a comedy, and wont be anything really factual, i will wait until it comes out on cable

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    CA
                    United States
                    Member #57222
                    December 23, 2007
                    587 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I would love to see that Movie, sounds interesting. When will it come on?

Hey Marcie,
                    According to the "movie Insider"  The movie will be released 08/20/2010.  I must admit though,  As much as I loved him as a rapper and the few action movies he made,  I am not a fan of Ice cubes comedy films.  I loved Bowwow in Fast and Furious Toyko and of course since its about lottery I will go see it.  I just hope its a straight comedy and not silly slapstick stuff.  Thats one reason why I still love "It's all about the Benjamins."  That the one comedy with Cube and Epps that I will actually still watch.

Theres a few picture on you tube from the picture (off camera)  but no trailers yet,  sorry.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

i would had like them to mention this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/39052/viewcomments

meaning that an Industry (it doesnt have to be the airline industry) but an Industry that HUGE, making: 2 trillion or 35 trillion a year collectively it can win any: Powerball lotto that it wishes...If it feels like taking a dump on a: $350 million dollar lottery ticket and flushing it down the toilet or sending it to someone it can do so...Because it can because is a cartel....Of course make the sugestion subtle...i mean since is a comedy...

not just the airline industry, it could be a country...You know like a country´s GDP...

Such a powerful cartel could, kill someone or send someone to get kill put your fingerprints on the dead person and use THEIR won $350 MILLION DOLLAR TICKET and then give it to you...frame you...BECAUSE THEY CAN...

a $350 million Powerball winning ticket, can frame anyone..ANYONE INCLUDING GOVERNOR ARNOLD SCHWAZZANNEGGER...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

You know what a group of people can do or a rich person can do?? Talking about a $350 million dollars lottey ticket and it doenst have to be a $350 million dollars lottery ticket it can be $15 million or $10 million...

each people or a large group chip in: $5 a month for 1 year and this way raise: 30 or 40 million...or it could simply be someone rich...Now to the rich people it didnt cost them anything like: 20,000 people can chip in: $20 a month for 1 year which will be nothing...

it will be: $5 million dollars and i´ve said before that you can win Powerball or Many Powerball/lotto types of game from the money in the bank...5 million at: 5% in the bank is: $250,000 a year....You only need to win it once...

Now they won it...they know they can win it again so it doesnt matter...Now they wait for a crime to occur and bribe the police into letting them use the finger prints of the dead person and plant some of your stuff they got from your house because after all they can get into your house when you are not there, keys can be cloned so are locks...They take something from you place it at the scene of the crime take the dead person´s finger prints plant it in your house along with his blood....That´s it...And we are talking about a: $15 million or $30 million Powerball jackpot????It can happen to anyone...They dont have to talk to the cops they could simply order an execution and place the winning ticket in your house along with the gun.....Next thing you know you are going to the electric chair...and the $15 million or $30 million will not had cost them anything just $20 a month or a rich person placing 5 millions in the bank for 1 year...and the large group of people that pitch in the $20 the next year will get their 20 dollars back....

and if they REALLY dont like you they could shoot/kill a small kid...blame you for it....

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

You know what a group of people can do or a rich person can do?? Talking about a $350 million dollars lottey ticket and it doenst have to be a $350 million dollars lottery ticket it can be $15 million or $10 million...

each people or a large group chip in: $5 a month for 1 year and this way raise: 30 or 40 million...or it could simply be someone rich...Now to the rich people it didnt cost them anything like: 20,000 people can chip in: $20 a month for 1 year which will be nothing...

it will be: $5 million dollars and i´ve said before that you can win Powerball or Many Powerball/lotto types of game from the money in the bank...5 million at: 5% in the bank is: $250,000 a year....You only need to win it once...

Now they won it...they know they can win it again so it doesnt matter...Now they wait for a crime to occur and bribe the police into letting them use the finger prints of the dead person and plant some of your stuff they got from your house because after all they can get into your house when you are not there, keys can be cloned so are locks...They take something from you place it at the scene of the crime take the dead person´s finger prints plant it in your house along with his blood....That´s it...And we are talking about a: $15 million or $30 million Powerball jackpot????It can happen to anyone...They dont have to talk to the cops they could simply order an execution and place the winning ticket in your house along with the gun.....Next thing you know you are going to the electric chair...and the $15 million or $30 million will not had cost them anything just $20 a month or a rich person placing 5 millions in the bank for 1 year...and the large group of people that pitch in the $20 the next year will get their 20 dollars back....

and if they REALLY dont like you they could shoot/kill a small kid...blame you for it....

Pumpi. aahh Pumpi, you are doing it again!!!  I am trying here Pumpi work with me.... I am lost here, what did you say???What?Unhappy

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1654 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2010, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, pumpi, pumpi...how many cups of coffee do you have in the mornings??? Extra heavy on the caffeine?? Two cups of sugar?? Absolutely no creamer??? A half bottle of KAHLUA???

Congratulations!!!!Cheers I have the same thing but, it just doesn't push me quite that far!! Guess I've built up my tolerance to it. I agree with jrosina...you should write movie scripts!!! I'd be first in line but, for now, I'll just keep reading how you crunch numbers.

L.L.

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, pumpi, pumpi...how many cups of coffee do you have in the mornings??? Extra heavy on the caffeine?? Two cups of sugar?? Absolutely no creamer??? A half bottle of KAHLUA???

Congratulations!!!!Cheers I have the same thing but, it just doesn't push me quite that far!! Guess I've built up my tolerance to it. I agree with jrosina...you should write movie scripts!!! I'd be first in line but, for now, I'll just keep reading how you crunch numbers.

L.L.

HAHAAHA!!! Luckyyyyy You are too funny! LMHOFffffffLOLBig SmileROFL!!!  Thank you for making me laugh Lucky, I won today with 171, but I am worried about my buddy rd.

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina