Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Ticket the Movie

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2010, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

HAHAAHA!!! Luckyyyyy You are too funny! LMHOFffffffLOLBig SmileROFL!!!  Thank you for making me laugh Lucky, I won today with 171, but I am worried about my buddy rd.

Hey, nice goingHurray!...and I'm ecstatic for you, rosie!!! I get happy when anybody hits to be honest!! Better go check on rd and see about putting together a "recovery play" so he can be happy, too, ya know? I know you can do it...knowing is half the battle!!!

L.L.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey, nice goingHurray!...and I'm ecstatic for you, rosie!!! I get happy when anybody hits to be honest!! Better go check on rd and see about putting together a "recovery play" so he can be happy, too, ya know? I know you can do it...knowing is half the battle!!!

L.L.

Thanks a bunch Lucky!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New Jersey
      United States
      Member #77101
      July 13, 2009
      7805 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2010, 9:22 am - IP Logged

This movie is definitely a comedy and it looks pretty good.  Here's the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0XIafD3dc

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

You know when you see the machine with the balls colliding in the movie it brings me down to earth, sometime you get SO CAUGHT up that you miss those are ping pong balls colliding per microsecond with pre-tests, and 200 million combinations...Which is also an inspiration because if you DO managed to crack it i wonder if you could something like real magic or travel in time because those a ping pong balls colliding per microsecond and there is 200 million of them plus pre-tests...I want you to look at that machine with the ping pong balls colliding and then i want you to look at the inside of a human who is getting surgery and who you can see its inside in an operating room with his lungs showing...You will then start realizing that only Satan will had thought of something like that....Not Pick3 and Pick4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

You know when you see the machine with the balls colliding in the movie it brings me down to earth, sometime you get SO CAUGHT up that you miss those are ping pong balls colliding per microsecond with pre-tests, and 200 million combinations...Which is also an inspiration because if you DO managed to crack it i wonder if you could something like real magic or travel in time because those a ping pong balls colliding per microsecond and there is 200 million of them plus pre-tests...I want you to look at that machine with the ping pong balls colliding and then i want you to look at the inside of a human who is getting surgery and who you can see its inside in an operating room with his lungs showing...You will then start realizing that only Satan will had thought of something like that....Not Pick3 and Pick4...

like you dont have something better to do than to waste your life trying to win/crack Powerball...I am starting to realized that creating Powerball is counterproductive is better to have a: Pick3 Stock Exchange and you can earn a lot of money, specially if you make it huge....You see creating Powerball is under the assumption that we live in Paradise/heaven and we dont....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!..pumpi is starting to make sense to tiggs..Maybe we should have a D&A test sometime..This is getting scary..Keep writing pumpi tiggs is behind you all the way on this one..

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

This movie is definitely a comedy and it looks pretty good.  Here's the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0XIafD3dc

Thanks for the link Starr,

I have been trying to find the trailer, I guess they finally released it.  But just as I feared, the movie is a bit, "slapstick" and over the top for my taste.  But since the subject matter is the lottery, I will go see it anyway.  BUT MATINEE PRICING ONLY!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!..pumpi is starting to make sense to tiggs..Maybe we should have a D&A test sometime..This is getting scary..Keep writing pumpi tiggs is behind you all the way on this one..

Your condition is called "tetched" (touched) down here in Tennessee tiggs. You are tetched in the head. You'd fit right in with all the McNutt boys down the mountain. Ever last one of 'em is tetched. I think they migrated over the mountain from Kentucky. Ain't one of 'em got a lick o' sense.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

D&A Test. LOL. I just figgered out what that's supposed to mean. Dadgum it boy, you really are tetched!

But I still like ya. I don't care what everybody says!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40609 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

D&A Test. LOL. I just figgered out what that's supposed to mean. Dadgum it boy, you really are tetched!

But I still like ya. I don't care what everybody says!

LOL

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"