Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guy burning live Mega Million tickets! Why?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

there's alot of people out there that need one up side the head every now and than. i say we start a up side your head committee.

Sully why bother!!  That is energy we can use to start a "Win big committee!" Pooling our knowledge of these numbers and turn out Big Winners!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Sully why bother!!  That is energy we can use to start a "Win big committee!" Pooling our knowledge of these numbers and turn out Big Winners!!

"Knowledge"..Sweet..Try luck jrosina it works better..

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

"Knowledge"..Sweet..Try luck jrosina it works better..

Okay Tiggs, how about I keep the workouts I am doing on the State of Kentucky, and Play them for Myself and you go on "Luck", and If you win the win-for-life before me, I will accept your "Pure Luck" rhetoric!   And when I win before you...You come on the Lottery Post in every room and tell everyone you where Wrong!!!  "What say you??"!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Okay Tiggs, how about I keep the workouts I am doing on the State of Kentucky, and Play them for Myself and you go on "Luck", and If you win the win-for-life before me, I will accept your "Pure Luck" rhetoric!   And when I win before you...You come on the Lottery Post in every room and tell everyone you where Wrong!!!  "What say you??"!!

WOW!!!!!!!! Tiggs is in trouble........go rosie : )

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Miss Rosie sound like a high-tone woman.

Bet she make her daddy walk the line.

I was waitin' on tiggs.

All I hear is crickets.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

jrosina is a bit touchy today..What happen to all the love?..And who are these people rooting her on? tiggs friends?..My oh my you need to watch your back here..ca-dreaming a Postal sister to..tiggs is hurt..ridge tiggs can understand but a Postal sister..Wow!!..Maybe tiggs should check the Bible on this..Excuse tiggs while he thinks about this one..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

jrosina is a bit touchy today..What happen to all the love?..And who are these people rooting her on? tiggs friends?..My oh my you need to watch your back here..ca-dreaming a Postal sister to..tiggs is hurt..ridge tiggs can understand but a Postal sister..Wow!!..Maybe tiggs should check the Bible on this..Excuse tiggs while he thinks about this one..

tiggs,

Proverbs 25: 24

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

tiggs,

Proverbs 25: 24

tiggs wife just read that to me..Thanks ridge..jrosina will simmer down after tonight.....tiggs hopes...if not tiggs will vanish in the air..

Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Awww tiggs I meant NO harm : ) I can just see you going all over LP saying you were wrong.  I'll root for you too......rosie said she would accept it as pure luck should you win first.

I hope YOU BOTH WIN....after all there's more than one way to do it!

Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #70678
                    February 8, 2009
                    889 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

tiggs wife just read that to me..Thanks ridge..jrosina will simmer down after tonight.....tiggs hopes...if not tiggs will vanish in the air..

OH NO you can't go any where....NOT till you win and then you can high tail it to New York to party and watch the hillbillys doin' rap LOL

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Awww tiggs I meant NO harm : ) I can just see you going all over LP saying you were wrong.  I'll root for you too......rosie said she would accept it as pure luck should you win first.

I hope YOU BOTH WIN....after all there's more than one way to do it!

WHAT!!!!????..tiggs saying tiggs was wrong..WHAT!!!????..My God what is this world coming to??...Maybe if tiggs bopps off jrosina will come on..Take a vote..

Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

WHAT!!!!????..tiggs saying tiggs was wrong..WHAT!!!????..My God what is this world coming to??...Maybe if tiggs bopps off jrosina will come on..Take a vote..

re-read her post about playing the numbers for herself and you playing on luck.