Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh Question

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2010, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

DESTINY

I have both books and in m opinion they are worth it plenty of information on tackling the games yes it has a lot of strategies but you need as many as you can get the more you have the better your chances of winning.Combine the strategies with your own or just use what he has a lot ways you can implement them I did some back-testing and the strategies can produce results if applied correctly.

Thank you for the insight, LotteryTechInc.  So many people have said, "Don't waste your money."  But, I have also read on LP that Robert Walsh is "lottery brilliant."  Only someone who has actually purchased his books and tried his strategies would really know if they're worth the investment or not, and such an opinion is still subjective.

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2010, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

DESTINY

Your always gonna have some players that put down a system or software if it didn't work for them,there against these methods or "just because" (even if they don't own it) ultimately the final decision is yours but I know that if I always listened too the naysayers I wouldn't have any software/systems.I've purchased  many systems and software that got a THUMBS down by members in this forum.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I don't know, ...   Robert Walsh just sent me a standard E-mail follow-up message indicating that some strategy in his Pick 3 E- book, "How to Play & Win the Pick 3 lottery", just HIT STRAIGHT 11 Times during the month of MARCH 2010 in the state of North Carolina

So, I don't know .... He's got me wondering now ????

Here is the text of his message:

From Illinois to North Carolina there is Good News
      coming in from everywhere.

The promised soaring record temperatures arrived to the
      joy of many here in the Chicagoland area these last few
      days.

In North Carolina my Pick 3 System soared to a record
      number of Pick 3 Straight Wins in a row to close out
      March 2010.

"How To Play & Win The Pick 3 Lottery" played
      the system's strategies and number formulas
      to perfection, just the way the System is designed to,
      created a RECORD 11 Evening to Evening Straight
      Pick 3 Wins in a row in the North Carolina Pick 3
      Lottery.

From March 21 to March 31 the following NC Pick 3
      Evening to Evening winning numbers were....

....that connected together to create this record setting
      performance.

In celebration of this monumental
      achievement, I have decided to extend the $37.00
      price offer through the month of April 2010.  This
      will give all you subscribers who have yet to purchase
      my System the opportunity to be part of this celebration....
      as Good News is to be shared.
      Robert Walsh
      I wonder what type of Pick 3 strategy could have produced 11  STRAIGHT PICK 3 HITS in one month in the same state (NC), much less 11 CONSECUTIVE HITS ???  Funny, North Carolina happens to be the state that I like to play in too. What a coincidence ?!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

In order to really see how the straights happened we would have to see the # possibilities before the draw. The actual # sets from which the player could have selected the winning # & the actual strategy or strategies employed for each draw.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
        Member #19982
        August 9, 2005
        226 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

In order to really see how the straights happened we would have to see the # possibilities before the draw. The actual # sets from which the player could have selected the winning # & the actual strategy or strategies employed for each draw.

I agree!

Hawk

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

United States
          Member #61218
          May 15, 2008
          6 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I purchased this system last year for the pick 4 game.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
            Member #19982
            August 9, 2005
            226 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Why should I pay for his system--what is involved is his system!
            How does look at the past to see what should come next?
            Hawk

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I purchased this system last year for the pick 4 game.

What is your opinion of his Pick 4 System, if you purchased it ???

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                toronto
                Canada
                Member #11169
                February 6, 2005
                177 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

just want to say ........i have his system for pick three.....and i stand for what i said before........i've been on LP for past five years and i can tell you that all stuff in his system is here on LP.....i didn't learn nothing new.........i don't put anybody system down .......and i understand everything he is doing.........but with his six or eight strategies to win.....you need to make profit..........read some of fibonaci (i hope i spell the name right) post.........he came up with some of his strategy..........

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2010, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

I don't know, ...   Robert Walsh just sent me a standard E-mail follow-up message indicating that some strategy in his Pick 3 E- book, "How to Play & Win the Pick 3 lottery", just HIT STRAIGHT 11 Times during the month of MARCH 2010 in the state of North Carolina

So, I don't know .... He's got me wondering now ????

Here is the text of his message:

From Illinois to North Carolina there is Good News
                  coming in from everywhere.

The promised soaring record temperatures arrived to the
                  joy of many here in the Chicagoland area these last few
                  days.

In North Carolina my Pick 3 System soared to a record
                  number of Pick 3 Straight Wins in a row to close out
                  March 2010.

"How To Play & Win The Pick 3 Lottery" played
                  the system's strategies and number formulas
                  to perfection, just the way the System is designed to,
                  created a RECORD 11 Evening to Evening Straight
                  Pick 3 Wins in a row in the North Carolina Pick 3
                  Lottery.

From March 21 to March 31 the following NC Pick 3
                  Evening to Evening winning numbers were....

....that connected together to create this record setting
                  performance.

In celebration of this monumental
                  achievement, I have decided to extend the $37.00
                  price offer through the month of April 2010.  This
                  will give all you subscribers who have yet to purchase
                  my System the opportunity to be part of this celebration....
                  as Good News is to be shared.
                  Robert Walsh
                  I wonder what type of Pick 3 strategy could have produced 11  STRAIGHT PICK 3 HITS in one month in the same state (NC), much less 11 CONSECUTIVE HITS ???  Funny, North Carolina happens to be the state that I like to play in too. What a coincidence ?!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I would be interested to see if I or anyone else got this original e-mail if we would ALSO get a follow-up e-mail saying how this system hit back to back in OUR state.

I'n not saying that this system does or doesn't work as I do not have this system  but I would say the follow-up e-mail is just an attempt to get you to buy.

Oklahoma City, OK
                    United States
                    Member #87976
                    March 7, 2010
                    101 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree with tianca and Laverne.  I bought his pick 3 e-book and read it carefully, then back tested my states' data for a year.  In the first few draws, it looked rather promising, but after those initial draws, the system failed to produce winners for my state.  And as tianca stated, he has so many strategies to use in combination with the original process, that there's no way it's economical--at least for use in my state.  I'm not belittling his system, just telling you that it didn't work for my state but it may work well for others.  I liked the sytem but there's no way to determine which strategy to combine with the main process except in retrospect--and it's pretty hard to win money that way!  Keep your electronic receipt because the link to review the order also allows you to request a refund if it turns out that it doesn't work for your state's data.  The refund request was honored promptly and with no questions asked, so that's a huge point in his favor.  There was an elegant simplicity to the system like I really liked--I just wish it had worked for my state's numbers!  Good luck with whatever you decide.

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I just recently purchased the book "Play & Win Daily Pick 4 with Big Cash Winning Numbers", by Robert Walsh, from Amazon.  After reading through the book, personally, I DO feel that it was a worthwhile investment. 

A few of the strategies may be familiar, however, if you take the time to focus on applying all of the different Pick 4 strategies to one primary Pick 4 game, to see which ones work the best for your particular state, a Light Bulb may turn on in the back of someone's mind

A lot of people try to devise very complicated strategies for both Pick 3 and Pick 4, turning these games into Rocket SciencePerhaps a simple approach, simplier strategies, actually works better

United States
                        Member #7437
                        October 3, 2004
                        383 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Have you read the chapter on Connectors?

jayemmar

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10344 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

This is from amazon:

Product Description

This Strategy based winning and proven Pick 3 Lottery System changesthe way the Pick 3 Lotto is played worldwide. This par excellence Pick3 System does not use the traditional long researched overdue numberfilter, or the hot-cold, odd-even, high-low filters. There are nowheels involved either. The System teaches the Pick 3 players the skillto read the number trends by tracking the basic numbers and thestrategies that were used to create them. This new, revolutionary Pick3 Lottery Generator System lowers your choices of numbers from 1,000down to 125 basic numbers. Then you choose one of these basic numbers,play the eight associated numbers and start winning the Pick 3 Lotteryseriously. The author demonstrates the proven and winning success ofthe system by providing a monthly example from 2009 from every Pick 3Lottery in the world known to him. He puts winning on the fast trackwith multiple Pick 3 Straight wins within one or two draws of eachother by applying the various strategies of the System to these basicwinning Pick 3 numbers. . The player learns to skillfully connect thedots using number trends, strategies, and basic numbers to find thenext winning Pick 3 number. The included 2009 monthly charts clearlydemonstrate this System works without prejudice no matter how thenumbers are drawn, day or evening draws, and wherever the Pick 3lottery is played in the world. This System also uniquely includes bothan Investment Strategy and Money Management Strategy that help the Pick3 Lotto players to play responsibly, and at the same time, maximizetheir potential financial earnings.

About the Author

My name is Robert Walsh. I am and always have been fascinated bynumbers and their trends. My research of the past twenty years whichbegan with the Illinois Pick 3 and Pick 4 lotteries in the mid-1990sresulted in two books. The first, Play & Win Daily Pick 4 With BigCash Winning Numbers, was published in 2009 and the second, How To Play& Win The Pick 3 Lottery, in 2010. Both lottery systems are uniquesets of learnable winning strategies with many proven examples for thePick 3 and Pick 4 Lottery. Both systems do not use the traditionalmethods of hot/cold, odd/even, high/low, or overdue numbers. There arealso no wheels. By tracking current numbers and using the strategieslottery players are taught to connect one winning number to the next.Both systems, once learned, produce Straight and Box wins in every Pick3 and Pick 4 lottery around the world.

_______________________________________________________

I haven't seen the book, just that description. The curent price if $39.53, which they say is $19.97 or 33% off.

Also, the title:

How To Play & Win The Pick 3 Lottery (Volume 1) (Paperback)

If it is packed with all this wonderful information telling you how to win, why would it be Volume 1?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1704 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

For those of you who don't like buying E-books too much:

"How to Play & Win the Pick 3 Lottery - A Revolutionary New Proven  Winning Pick 3 System", (volume 1) by Robert Walsh, is now available for purchase (paperback) on Amazon, for $46.09.

... to add to someone's Pick 3 /4 Lottery Systems COLLECTION.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10344 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation,

See my post above yours. Four days ago it was $39.53, which I think is still the current price.

I still want to know if it contains all these winning methods why is it Volume 1?

Test market?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.