Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

workouts, luck?!?!?!??!

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Williamston, N.C
United States
Member #64073
August 17, 2008
1155 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I want as many opinions as possibles with this. I am just interested to see what you all think.Do you all mainly depend on workouts to pick your numbers? Do you only use the pairs that are long overdue? Do you think it is all in luck? I am just curious. This is what I do. I read alot and learn alot from lotterypost. Alot of the members up here are a great big help. The workouts have given me hits and there have been times when I go with the workouts  and I don't win anything. Then I have my pets that I play daily(ususally these are numbers that mean someting to me) like birthdays,anniversaries,dream numbers.If you all have your pets and special numbers that you play everyday do you not put them in because you don't see them in the workout? Sometimes I think you have to use the workouts,pairs,forums and anything that work for you.I have got my biggest wins off of dream numbers and birthdays(if I should see them numbers in a workout I put more money on them) and if I see that they are with a front or back pair due I combo it because I am not sure. Then there are times that I go with my gut and I win. I am just curious because I got a pet I play I posted what I was going to play in a forum up here and a member said they don't think it would come because it won't in his workout so I was wondering how you all do your numbers. Thanks Thinking of...

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    61447 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Do you all mainly depend on workouts to pick your numbers? Do you only use the pairs that are long overdue? Do you think it is all in luck? I am just curious.

All in luck....

Are all lotteries equally fair?

Do you think the lotteries are... sometimes  100%,75% or 50% fair?

I think these lotteries have to straighten up and fly right(accountability) at some point and if you playing at the time you reap the benefits 

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      23237 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

A pet you posted that someone else said was not in *their* workout? That's funny. I'd be checking up on that person to see how much weight

that statement carried. If someone has the primo workout that shows them what will always come, then everyone would be following them and

relying on their w/o to win...forget dreams, feelings, hunches, seeing a number somewhere and knowing you have to play it, forget your own

w/o's, forget your pet numbers and forget ever doing anything for yourself again. Along with that, you might as well forget any winners you

did have that had nothing to do with workouts and everything to do with what you already knew.

Don't rely on someone else to show you the way....for some reason one of those ugly garden grub things came to mind (maybe I'll trot on over

to the Mystical forum and ask for a number for it...it really came out of nowhere Blue Thinking) Really...think about it. There are so many people here posting

numbers, doing workouts, listing numbers for dreams, listing hot numbers for daily, weekly, monthly play....where are you going to start if you

don't have your own ideas first? Make YOU your main source....start with you first, then fan out. I'll be one of the first in line to give a WTG to

someone when I see them do good. I've got a few favorites that I just love to see do good...with them it's a given.

I've got a favorite poster who is going to come here and tell you it's all luck....he'll be here soon, the word luck is like a magnet to him Thumbs Up

I can bend alittle and say some of it's luck, some of it's know how and some of it is working at it. If I relied only on luck, I think I'd be poor. Why do

I do workouts? Because they WORK. Why do I steer clear, mainly, of threads that list numbers with no back up information to glue it all together?

Because it's kind of like a needle in a haystack....I guess that would be luck if you could find it. UNLESS it's a hot number that's going around, then

by all means, pick it up.

Do your own thing, get a workout that works for you, don't, don't, don't let someone tell you to drop a number (or not to chase it) if YOU think

it's coming. As far as I know and last checked...we all have our own minds and I don't like being told what to do with MY numbers no matter HOW

long it takes. I also do not like the pushers who push what they think is coming on you. If someone does that, it darn well better come out. If

they tell you what you are thinking of playing won't come that way but instead their way, look out...and check out: how many times they are

wrong.

There's a great big difference between knowing and thinking...there's one such poster who is in the know who, as a matter of fact, posted right

here above me. He carries a big stick.

Am I a: Chaser? Maybe. Player? Definitely. Follower? Never. I appreciate what everyone does with what they have....they put it out there for

people to use. Do what you want with what you have...a hunch, a dream number, a system, a workout, a lucky feeling...if it works for you don't

worry about what someone else tells you to do with it. Play and win like you've been doing. If you want to look around go ahead, that's what

people are here for, right?

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

EXELLENT post dr65!!!!

I agree.....don't worry about what someone else says. There's more than one way to pick winning numbers!

If you feel good about the numbers you play....then those are the numbers you should be playing. Who's to say how someone else came up with their numbers.

HAHA this post just reminded me of the old DR Pepper commercials.......Be an ORIGINAL was it Be a Pepper or DR Pepper?

Tiggs.......go easy on her ok?

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs is going to destroy the thread! lol

I agree. The best teacher is YourSelf. Workouts are descent but if you play the numbers from them every draw I guarantee  you'll be broke!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs is going to destroy the thread! lol

I agree. The best teacher is YourSelf. Workouts are descent but if you play the numbers from them every draw I guarantee  you'll be broke!

It's the J-Dog, once again!!! Man, you're off the chain...I nearly choked on this one!!!Green laughJester LaughLOL.

L.L.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

A pet you posted that someone else said was not in *their* workout? That's funny. I'd be checking up on that person to see how much weight

that statement carried. If someone has the primo workout that shows them what will always come, then everyone would be following them and

relying on their w/o to win...forget dreams, feelings, hunches, seeing a number somewhere and knowing you have to play it, forget your own

w/o's, forget your pet numbers and forget ever doing anything for yourself again. Along with that, you might as well forget any winners you

did have that had nothing to do with workouts and everything to do with what you already knew.

Don't rely on someone else to show you the way....for some reason one of those ugly garden grub things came to mind (maybe I'll trot on over

to the Mystical forum and ask for a number for it...it really came out of nowhere Blue Thinking) Really...think about it. There are so many people here posting

numbers, doing workouts, listing numbers for dreams, listing hot numbers for daily, weekly, monthly play....where are you going to start if you

don't have your own ideas first? Make YOU your main source....start with you first, then fan out. I'll be one of the first in line to give a WTG to

someone when I see them do good. I've got a few favorites that I just love to see do good...with them it's a given.

I've got a favorite poster who is going to come here and tell you it's all luck....he'll be here soon, the word luck is like a magnet to him Thumbs Up

I can bend alittle and say some of it's luck, some of it's know how and some of it is working at it. If I relied only on luck, I think I'd be poor. Why do

I do workouts? Because they WORK. Why do I steer clear, mainly, of threads that list numbers with no back up information to glue it all together?

Because it's kind of like a needle in a haystack....I guess that would be luck if you could find it. UNLESS it's a hot number that's going around, then

by all means, pick it up.

Do your own thing, get a workout that works for you, don't, don't, don't let someone tell you to drop a number (or not to chase it) if YOU think

it's coming. As far as I know and last checked...we all have our own minds and I don't like being told what to do with MY numbers no matter HOW

long it takes. I also do not like the pushers who push what they think is coming on you. If someone does that, it darn well better come out. If

they tell you what you are thinking of playing won't come that way but instead their way, look out...and check out: how many times they are

wrong.

There's a great big difference between knowing and thinking...there's one such poster who is in the know who, as a matter of fact, posted right

here above me. He carries a big stick.

Am I a: Chaser? Maybe. Player? Definitely. Follower? Never. I appreciate what everyone does with what they have....they put it out there for

people to use. Do what you want with what you have...a hunch, a dream number, a system, a workout, a lucky feeling...if it works for you don't

worry about what someone else tells you to do with it. Play and win like you've been doing. If you want to look around go ahead, that's what

people are here for, right?

dr dr dr are you out of breath and you had to go lay down..You related to Pumpi?..Someone call a medic!!!..Someone drop you on your head when you was a child?..You have a favorite poster who who you say will come here because the word "luck" is like a magnet to him..Wow anyone we know?..tiggs loves these so called experts who say in thier post "if I would have flipped the 6 to a 9 I would have hit or flipped a 2 to a 5 I would have hit"..You either have the numbers or you don't it's as simple as that..tiggs checks the prediction board sometimes and sees maybe one person might,MIGHT,have a winner..Some posters will give 50 combos and not hit and if they do you might get your money back..IT'S LUCK!!!!..They brag when thier numbers come in after about a week but when they don't come in they are quiet..dr,tiggs loves yah babe but It's LUCK and if you guys haven't learnd that yet?? ..Nobody and tiggs means nobody can predict what a ping pong ball can do it's all a guess...If 4 comes in on Sunday it can come in the rest of the week and nothing is going to stop it not even the man up above..Also after people give out thier so call workout numbers they will say"good luck" at the end of their post so GOOD LUCK!!!!!...Love yah dr..:)..God that felt good..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

dr dr dr are you out of breath and you had to go lay down..You related to Pumpi?..Someone call a medic!!!..Someone drop you on your head when you was a child?..You have a favorite poster who who you say will come here because the word "luck" is like a magnet to him..Wow anyone we know?..tiggs loves these so called experts who say in thier post "if I would have flipped the 6 to a 9 I would have hit or flipped a 2 to a 5 I would have hit"..You either have the numbers or you don't it's as simple as that..tiggs checks the prediction board sometimes and sees maybe one person might,MIGHT,have a winner..Some posters will give 50 combos and not hit and if they do you might get your money back..IT'S LUCK!!!!..They brag when thier numbers come in after about a week but when they don't come in they are quiet..dr,tiggs loves yah babe but It's LUCK and if you guys haven't learnd that yet?? ..Nobody and tiggs means nobody can predict what a ping pong ball can do it's all a guess...If 4 comes in on Sunday it can come in the rest of the week and nothing is going to stop it not even the man up above..Also after people give out thier so call workout numbers they will say"good luck" at the end of their post so GOOD LUCK!!!!!...Love yah dr..:)..God that felt good..

Whoa, I think we witnessed history here on this thread today folks.

Ostensibly, we have seen dr65 and tigger's longest posts ever.

I believe they are still at loggerheads.

Their heads are bloodied but unbowed.

Huzzah!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  42075 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I took a statistics class in college, and have been doing workouts ever since (1984)...i always do better when i study the numbers, yes it takes time but, i enjoy it . I win more when i study...when i get lazy and just play anything that pops into my head i never win...

HyperBe Happy.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    23237 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Whoa, I think we witnessed history here on this thread today folks.

Ostensibly, we have seen dr65 and tigger's longest posts ever.

I believe they are still at loggerheads.

Their heads are bloodied but unbowed.

Huzzah!

LOLLOL!!!

rdgrnr, I'll be smiling all night! Thank you! This is such a great place!! rdgrnr, you haven't been around dr long enough...I've been known to write a

lot. So much that I make some people cringe What? beats the heck out of me, can't see why....Lovieslol

Tiggs LMAO!!! I knew you'd come 'round. Yes, and you are one of my most favorite posters. Thank you too!!

The OP asked, I told. Sorry to take up so much space but sometimes I have a lot to say. Back to the numbers now! Tiggs.. You can call it whatever

you want to, you know we click. I accept what you think but also know what I think. Good luck tiggs!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

LOLLOL!!!

rdgrnr, I'll be smiling all night! Thank you! This is such a great place!! rdgrnr, you haven't been around dr long enough...I've been known to write a

lot. So much that I make some people cringe What? beats the heck out of me, can't see why....Lovieslol

Tiggs LMAO!!! I knew you'd come 'round. Yes, and you are one of my most favorite posters. Thank you too!!

The OP asked, I told. Sorry to take up so much space but sometimes I have a lot to say. Back to the numbers now! Tiggs.. You can call it whatever

you want to, you know we click. I accept what you think but also know what I think. Good luck tiggs!!

"rdgrnr, you haven't been around dr long enough..."

Looks like tiggs' third personitis has gone viral!

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

"rdgrnr, you haven't been around dr long enough..."

Looks like tiggs' third personitis has gone viral!

Jealous are we???...hehehe..

Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I love the ending to this.......God that felt good!   LOL

What you say is true about the numbers hitting. They do or they don't. If ya coulda, shoulda or woulda only flipped that number/s....than ya coulda , shoulda did it BEFORE ya bought the ticket.

I'm with Sully...when I choose my own numbers I do much better than if I just buy a QP. 

I would never come in here bragging cause I hit MY numbers and then be quiet when I didn't. One time I did do a workout and had ALL the winning numbers circled on my paper ( and unfortunately I didn't play them all) But this is the first time I mentioned it here. What I almost did doesn't count.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Jealous are we???...hehehe..

Not jealous really but the good Lord only made so many wimmins and this one might be my soulmate.

--Edmund Burke

Chicago
                              United States
                              Member #70678
                              February 8, 2009
                              889 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

LOLLOL!!!

Yeah I was thinking about your replies to MatchMaker  Woo Wee Baby!