Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

workouts, luck?!?!?!??!

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

The TN is coming out in yah old timer..Different years..Even tiggs can figure that out..

You can't be born on the same day in different years anyway. Impossible.

That would cause a cataclysmic paradox that would open the portals to Hell and release a couple of my ex-mothers in law.

That would be the Seventh Sign of The Apocalypse right there brother.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

cheryl59's avatar - center
    Va Beach
    United States
    Member #46651
    September 20, 2006
    1856 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

The TN is coming out in yah old timer..Different years..Even tiggs can figure that out..

He He He

their has got to be a winning number somewhere in those birthdays!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

cheryl59's avatar - center
      Va Beach
      United States
      Member #46651
      September 20, 2006
      1856 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

That would cause a cataclysmic paradox that would open the portals to Hell and release a couple of my ex-mothers in law.

Make that a Double He He He!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22867 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

You know dr if tiggs wasen't married and OLD you and tiggs could be "soulmates"..What you think??...:):):)...........

LOL tiggs!! tsk. tsk. Embarassed Now you know and you've already said that you've got the best woman around and I believe too that she is your only

soulmate. Even if you hadn't found her yet, you'd be meant to find her sometime....Even in a world of what if's, things have a way of working

out for the best.

Big Smile

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22867 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

omg lol! Let me outta here for awhile so I can breath. I almost choked to death on my drink...talk about luck, I'll be lucky if I make it out alive

from any forum you post in rdgrnr!

LOL!!

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Williamston, N.C
            United States
            Member #64073
            August 17, 2008
            1155 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

A pet you posted that someone else said was not in *their* workout? That's funny. I'd be checking up on that person to see how much weight

that statement carried. If someone has the primo workout that shows them what will always come, then everyone would be following them and

relying on their w/o to win...forget dreams, feelings, hunches, seeing a number somewhere and knowing you have to play it, forget your own

w/o's, forget your pet numbers and forget ever doing anything for yourself again. Along with that, you might as well forget any winners you

did have that had nothing to do with workouts and everything to do with what you already knew.

Don't rely on someone else to show you the way....for some reason one of those ugly garden grub things came to mind (maybe I'll trot on over

to the Mystical forum and ask for a number for it...it really came out of nowhere Blue Thinking) Really...think about it. There are so many people here posting

numbers, doing workouts, listing numbers for dreams, listing hot numbers for daily, weekly, monthly play....where are you going to start if you

don't have your own ideas first? Make YOU your main source....start with you first, then fan out. I'll be one of the first in line to give a WTG to

someone when I see them do good. I've got a few favorites that I just love to see do good...with them it's a given.

I've got a favorite poster who is going to come here and tell you it's all luck....he'll be here soon, the word luck is like a magnet to him Thumbs Up

I can bend alittle and say some of it's luck, some of it's know how and some of it is working at it. If I relied only on luck, I think I'd be poor. Why do

I do workouts? Because they WORK. Why do I steer clear, mainly, of threads that list numbers with no back up information to glue it all together?

Because it's kind of like a needle in a haystack....I guess that would be luck if you could find it. UNLESS it's a hot number that's going around, then

by all means, pick it up.

Do your own thing, get a workout that works for you, don't, don't, don't let someone tell you to drop a number (or not to chase it) if YOU think

it's coming. As far as I know and last checked...we all have our own minds and I don't like being told what to do with MY numbers no matter HOW

long it takes. I also do not like the pushers who push what they think is coming on you. If someone does that, it darn well better come out. If

they tell you what you are thinking of playing won't come that way but instead their way, look out...and check out: how many times they are

wrong.

There's a great big difference between knowing and thinking...there's one such poster who is in the know who, as a matter of fact, posted right

here above me. He carries a big stick.

Am I a: Chaser? Maybe. Player? Definitely. Follower? Never. I appreciate what everyone does with what they have....they put it out there for

people to use. Do what you want with what you have...a hunch, a dream number, a system, a workout, a lucky feeling...if it works for you don't

worry about what someone else tells you to do with it. Play and win like you've been doing. If you want to look around go ahead, that's what

people are here for, right?

Thank you so much dr65. This is very helpful.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

LOL tiggs!! tsk. tsk. Embarassed Now you know and you've already said that you've got the best woman around and I believe too that she is your only

soulmate. Even if you hadn't found her yet, you'd be meant to find her sometime....Even in a world of what if's, things have a way of working

out for the best.

Big Smile

tiggs was just trying some of that ridge runner ....crap...Seems to work for him he's been married umpteen times..Maybe that's a bad thing tho???...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10347 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

luckylady007

You mentioned your biggest wins off of dream numbers and birthdays. Different things work for different people. The first time we hit a Pick 3 was when my wife read the wrong line in a horoscope magazine. Nothing other than luck in that case!

Just my opinion, and workouts are fine, I enjoy the old simple paper and pencil ones, but whenever your numbers come in, despite the method of selection, it's still luck.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.