Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone else find it odd...

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dead_Aim.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
Member #6363
August 20, 2004
4049 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I think they have to Tennessee does . I got a print out of all pretest draws a while back had to go to the lottery office to pick it up they wouldnt mail it to much postage I got them for like one year dont know if they keep them past that or not.I was angry about double ones not falling its amazing how many times they fell in pretest drawings Tn  has 3 before each drawing and 3 after each drawing so thats 6 extra each day makes it hard to track unless you have daily access.

Thank you Miss Bee, I will check on that. I am going to try an email first.

After some major scouring of the pass drawings

I am going to play 71359135 and my top choice of 7735 for the next week.

Wish me luck. 

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee has 6 test draws Miss Bee?...I cant believe that..how can they possibly explain the reasoning behind that many draws..and most certainly the ones after they JUST HAD the paying draw..hahahaha...what a rip off of the public let me tell you!!!1

Thats ok Miss Bee..help is on the way..every lottery on this planet is about to feel some pain ..and I will kid you not!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
      nashville
      United States
      Member #4990
      June 8, 2004
      1376 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee has 6 test draws Miss Bee?...I cant believe that..how can they possibly explain the reasoning behind that many draws..and most certainly the ones after they JUST HAD the paying draw..hahahaha...what a rip off of the public let me tell you!!!1

Thats ok Miss Bee..help is on the way..every lottery on this planet is about to feel some pain ..and I will kid you not!!!!!

The lottery office says it is to ensure that there are no malfunctions  and we all know that Tennessee never ever malfunctions right? lol The people at the lottery office here don't care very much for me, need I say more. I was very frustrated with the computerized drawings and stopped playing as much, I cant help but feel there is some slight manipulation going on, ofcourse you cant prove it, not blatant just slight, I still play and hope to get lucky who knows right.

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
        Eastern Missouri
        United States
        Member #841
        November 7, 2002
        2430 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

thanks for bringing this to light D_A.    I always thought MO was dirty, but TN is something else.

Lotterybraker when the pain is brought u let me know because I wear steeltoe shoes so I can kickem with both feet. lol

Numbers.

United States
          Member #6363
          August 20, 2004
          4049 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2010, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

No Problem, BP. It is good to see you again, it has been a long time.

LB, I won't swear to it, but I think MO does the same thing.

The pre-draw is either 3 or 4 up front, then they have the "so-called" real drawing

and then 2 more afterwards to still show the randomness and that is wasn't fixed.

I am almost 100% certain they have them before and after.

I went to one of the computer drawings and got a tour of the process.

That was the day I went from playing everyday to once or twice a week,

and now it has been more like once every two weeks.

Up until this week and I got to playing around on here again.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
            Wentzville, Missouri
            United States
            Member #2243
            September 4, 2003
            8485 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

thanks for bringing this to light D_A.    I always thought MO was dirty, but TN is something else.

Lotterybraker when the pain is brought u let me know because I wear steeltoe shoes so I can kickem with both feet. lol

Rolly 1 Rolly 1 Laughing 1 i think the same about mo-town Picks!  let me use yo' shoe when u get through with their bottom!

wat up D_A!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
            Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
              NY
              United States
              Member #54513
              August 21, 2007
              6371 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

The Pick 4 game started in NY in 1981. THe first Quad to ever hit in NY was 9999 on May 18th 1986 . It came in the evening draw because there was only one drawing perday. SO it took 5 years for the first  Quad to hit in my state, but there have been gaps as long as 7 years without a Quad so six years doesnt seem long to me. In New York on November 16th 1997 Quad 3333 came out.Then the Quads quieted down for a long time. After  November 16th 1997 when 3333 came out the next quad to hit in New York was over seven years later when 5555 was drawn in New York evening on January 27th 2005, so a 6 year gap without a quad doesnt really seem abnormal to me.

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                NY
                United States
                Member #54513
                August 21, 2007
                6371 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Raven.

So with the 4146 drawings we have had since the computer took over drawing the Pick 4 for us, we "statistically" should have had 4 quads already.

That sounds more like it to me. At this point, I would be happy with one or two just to know it is possible.

I am still not convinced they don't have them shut off just to avoid the massive hit a quad  puts on the lottery's wallet.

What better way to avoid a massive payout than to shut off something that rarely comes anyway.

It would be so hard to prove one way or the other, and it wouldn't come into question much due to the rarity of the situation.

hmmm...Ponder

It's sounds like you are definitely onto something here and you know the Quads are overdue. Sounds likes a good time to take advantage and put .50 cents on all the Quads & maybe that overdue Quad will finally hitWink

You know I had read about that probelem with the Tn lottery and there was no doubles for months. Seems like the TN lottery cheated the ppl  when that probem was going on.

United States
                  Member #6363
                  August 20, 2004
                  4049 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2010, 3:30 am - IP Logged

The Pick 4 game started in NY in 1981. THe first Quad to ever hit in NY was 9999 on May 18th 1986 . It came in the evening draw because there was only one drawing perday. SO it took 5 years for the first  Quad to hit in my state, but there have been gaps as long as 7 years without a Quad so six years doesnt seem long to me. In New York on November 16th 1997 Quad 3333 came out.Then the Quads quieted down for a long time. After  November 16th 1997 when 3333 came out the next quad to hit in New York was over seven years later when 5555 was drawn in New York evening on January 27th 2005, so a 6 year gap without a quad doesnt really seem abnormal to me.

Thanks Slugger,

I don't think I could play something that may not show for another couple of years.

And I would truly regret if one showed tomorrow, but I think I will let them be.

Thanks for the info on the NY game. It shows me that our game is now so out of whack .....yet Wink

Many Winners to You.

D_A

United States
                    Member #6363
                    August 20, 2004
                    4049 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Miss Bee, I will check on that. I am going to try an email first.

After some major scouring of the pass drawings

I am going to play 71359135 and my top choice of 7735 for the next week.

Wish me luck. 

Now I remember why I quit playing. Crying

I had two of these tickets.

After a while you get to taking it personal. Twitch

7k bye-bye. lol

StatePick 3Pick 4
                    MiddayEveningMiddayEvening

Missouri

5-7-49-7-40-0-7-77-3-4-7

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                      Eastern Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #841
                      November 7, 2002
                      2430 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Now I remember why I quit playing. Crying

I had two of these tickets.

After a while you get to taking it personal. Twitch

7k bye-bye. lol

StatePick 3Pick 4
                      MiddayEveningMiddayEvening

Missouri

5-7-49-7-40-0-7-77-3-4-7

c, that's the kind of B-donkey im talking about. tell me they don't know.

Numbers.

washington dc
                        United States
                        Member #58832
                        February 27, 2008
                        1011 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2010, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Missouri has some interesting patterns with straight repeating strings in the same year. 145X straight has come out three times this year twice in march. X769 straight has come out three times this year twice in march. 68X6 straight has come twice this year in march. 5X00 straight came twice in january.  918X straight has come three times this year all in the evening drawing.  why does 918X straight come three times in the evening drawing. something does not seem quite right. i could understand 91XX come three times in an evening drawing in the same week and a half but for 918X to come out in the same year is quite strange.  7X47 has come twice in 2010. i have only done a limited search but i am quite sure there are alot of straight repeating strings. straight strings do not come twice in a year and if they do it is usually in computerized states in and definitely not this often. DC is doing some of the same stuff missouri is this year with repeating strings in the same month like 998X and several others.  this is really interesting and actually makes me want to play missouri online.   the advantage is that you can play X in any position online and make money if you know what states predict missouri which i do not track. also since missouri is computerized it is not random which actually makes it easier to hit.  i would track double numbers like 00XX boxed to 99XX boxed until you see what states always come before missouri hits. each state has other states that predict what strings are going to hit. by string i mean like lavernes numbers 334 or if it is a single 615. tracking single strings i more difficult except when you have four hits in one day like 615X recently. without lottery post and TODD we could not see these patterns.

United States
                          Member #6363
                          August 20, 2004
                          4049 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2010, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Missouri has some interesting patterns with straight repeating strings in the same year. 145X straight has come out three times this year twice in march. X769 straight has come out three times this year twice in march. 68X6 straight has come twice this year in march. 5X00 straight came twice in january.  918X straight has come three times this year all in the evening drawing.  why does 918X straight come three times in the evening drawing. something does not seem quite right. i could understand 91XX come three times in an evening drawing in the same week and a half but for 918X to come out in the same year is quite strange.  7X47 has come twice in 2010. i have only done a limited search but i am quite sure there are alot of straight repeating strings. straight strings do not come twice in a year and if they do it is usually in computerized states in and definitely not this often. DC is doing some of the same stuff missouri is this year with repeating strings in the same month like 998X and several others.  this is really interesting and actually makes me want to play missouri online.   the advantage is that you can play X in any position online and make money if you know what states predict missouri which i do not track. also since missouri is computerized it is not random which actually makes it easier to hit.  i would track double numbers like 00XX boxed to 99XX boxed until you see what states always come before missouri hits. each state has other states that predict what strings are going to hit. by string i mean like lavernes numbers 334 or if it is a single 615. tracking single strings i more difficult except when you have four hits in one day like 615X recently. without lottery post and TODD we could not see these patterns.

Thank you for that awesome info. I will going over it again after I get in from classes. But the reason you are seeing a lot of doubling and such is because MO uses multiple hard drives in their games, both P3 and P4, they have 3 they choose from. so it is sounding like they have two that mirror each other pretty close. The sad part is the hard drive are chosen by one of the people sitting in the computer room (there is always 2 people) when it is time fore the drawing. They have a choice of A, B, C. They just decide which one they want to use with no rhyme or reason to it at all. The pick operator (person in the room) change from time to time so different people are picking practically every other day. Hope that explains how useless it is trying to figure out MO has become.

Sorry if this message is even less coherent than most of my others, but I don't have time to proof read it and my typing and proofing is way beyond bad.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

United States
                            Member #6363
                            August 20, 2004
                            4049 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Hey ZDOX,

Do you see any "all odd" combos on their way, or any 3 digit (all odd) that may be on it's way? I see an all odd coming before the end of next week.

I would like to try and get a jump on the mirroring HD, if that is whats happening with all the repeats. I see you have 91XX up there.

I truly appreciate all the tracking and info you have been sending my way. It truly helps to get another perspective on the whole thing.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49618 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2010, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Trio's: Oportunity Knocks!

Sun, Mar 28, 2010 Day 5-9-7-1 <579
                              Sun, Mar 28, 2010 Eve 2-5-7-9 <579 <<259
                              Mon, Mar 29, 2010 Day 1-4-5-6 <<<146 <<<<<<<<<<<<<145
                              Mon, Mar 29, 2010 Eve 5-4-2-9 <<259
                              Tue, Mar 30, 2010 Day 6-7-0-0 <<<<007
                              Tue, Mar 30, 2010 Eve 6-1-4-0 <<<146 <<<<<<<<<<<<014
                              Wed, Mar 31, 2010 Day 5-9-3-7 <<<<<357
                              Wed, Mar 31, 2010 Eve 1-0-4-2 <<<<<<<<<<<<014
                              Thu, Apr 01, 2010 Day 7-2-3-5 <<<<<357 <<<<<<<<<<<257
                              Thu, Apr 01, 2010 Eve 4-8-7-8
                              Fri, Apr 02, 2010 Day 2-7-4-7 <<<<<<477
                              Fri, Apr 02, 2010 Eve 1-5-5-4 <<<<<<<<<<<<<145
                              Sat, Apr 03, 2010 Day 0-0-7-7 <<<<007
                              Sat, Apr 03, 2010 Eve 7-3-4-7 <<<<<<477 <<<<<<<347
                              Sun, Apr 04, 2010 Day 8-2-3-7 <<<<<<<<378
                              Sun, Apr 04, 2010 Eve 6-0-9-6
                              Mon, Apr 05, 2010 Day 7-3-4-3 <<<<<<<347 <<<<<<<<<347
                              Mon, Apr 05, 2010 Eve 1-8-7-3 <<<<<<<<378
                              Tue, Apr 06, 2010 Day 3-7-5-4 <<<<<<<<<347
                              Tue, Apr 06, 2010 Eve 5-2-0-7 <<<<<<<<<<<257

Trio: Any three things grouped or associated together.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!