Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 206 of 219
PrintE-mailLink
NBey6's avatar - pyramid
$$ Notaphilist $$

United States
Member #4290
April 9, 2004
16440 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Here's what I played today:

104, 108, 112, 186, 381, 530, 532

621, 657, 667, 702, 825, 942, 666

Good luck all!!

Smash

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Winning Number For Tuesday Midday is: 386

Jordan, I'm a little behind time...tried to post late yesterday but as I tried to post a message said the site was down for maintenaince so I never got back on...anyway I almost played that pet of mine 683 again and I said no it just hit so it won't hit again that soon so didn't play it & I didn't get 505 last night either...oh well maybe I'll get lucky for midday today!

Good luck!See Ya!

Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44015 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading this site for over 3 to 4 years now and it is mind boggling how some of these people are so arrogant. I read the forums almost everday and never have I wanted to become a member because there are some people on this site think they have the answer to everything.  With that being said what makes a person think there workout is better than the next person is it because they have been posting for a while or do they just think that there workout is the key to success? Hitman why would you let someone's workout bother you why would you even question there workout long as you know yours is working. Do all of us a favor and go back to your thread with this bs, there's non member's who reads this thread daily and we do not need all the negativity stirring confusion simply because you think your workout is better. Between you Tech, Crow, and A few other members I have to say yall are some of the most Big Headed people I have ever seen. This forum is to help other instead of talking down on them, last time I check there's way more people enjoying this thread than yours check the numbers they don't lie. So do us a big favor go back to your thread with all those argrogant people such as Tech, Crow and there followers because simply there's no room for ignorance, negativity, or arrogance in this forum. I so tired of tech crying all day about how he's finish with NC lottery well go to the South Carolina thread and stay there with all that crying We Don't care if you think NC Lottery sucks there's many people who hit ever day playing NC lottery so all that crying is worthless. Anybody can stack numerous set's of numbers on one another and and clam there workout is Great.  Provide us with One or Two sets of numbers and let's see how smart you all are. Please for the sake of the non-members stay in your forum with that Know it all attitudes because you have consumed 2 to 3 threads with Bs.

yep, i'm so big headed that i helped everyone that ever asked for help too...thats real big headed..tons of private mail and i answered them all. never neglecting anyone or a chance to make someone elses chances better...that was very big headed of me. you dont know enough about me to make that type of statement but thats usually the case around here, people jumping the gun without proper knowledge.

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31517 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading this site for over 3 to 4 years now and it is mind boggling how some of these people are so arrogant. I read the forums almost everday and never have I wanted to become a member because there are some people on this site think they have the answer to everything.  With that being said what makes a person think there workout is better than the next person is it because they have been posting for a while or do they just think that there workout is the key to success? Hitman why would you let someone's workout bother you why would you even question there workout long as you know yours is working. Do all of us a favor and go back to your thread with this bs, there's non member's who reads this thread daily and we do not need all the negativity stirring confusion simply because you think your workout is better. Between you Tech, Crow, and A few other members I have to say yall are some of the most Big Headed people I have ever seen. This forum is to help other instead of talking down on them, last time I check there's way more people enjoying this thread than yours check the numbers they don't lie. So do us a big favor go back to your thread with all those argrogant people such as Tech, Crow and there followers because simply there's no room for ignorance, negativity, or arrogance in this forum. I so tired of tech crying all day about how he's finish with NC lottery well go to the South Carolina thread and stay there with all that crying We Don't care if you think NC Lottery sucks there's many people who hit ever day playing NC lottery so all that crying is worthless. Anybody can stack numerous set's of numbers on one another and and clam there workout is Great.  Provide us with One or Two sets of numbers and let's see how smart you all are. Please for the sake of the non-members stay in your forum with that Know it all attitudes because you have consumed 2 to 3 threads with Bs.

Don't worry Old Head, if we all keep this up we probably won't have a thread to post on anyway before much longer.

I was just attacked recently myself and was going to not defend myself but when it kept on and on I felt I had to but the thing we are really supposed to do is click on the abuse button and let Todd handle things but then again he has probably given up on this NC thread.

I wish this thread was the way it used to be a long time ago...you didn't hear all of this mess going on then and if we did have a disagreement it was not a "knock down drag" out like they are now & was over very soon!

Downhere, S.C.
          United States
          Member #35033
          March 11, 2006
          1956 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

Downhere, S.C.
            United States
            Member #35033
            March 11, 2006
            1956 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I think you are big headed too. you never talk to me anymore. I don't think you love me anymore. Ole big head. LOL Wink

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31517 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I was trying to get the p3 number but they have a live shot of congress talking about regulating the banks and have pick 3 drawing listed under it...go figure!

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I think you are big headed too. you never talk to me anymore. I don't think you love me anymore. Ole big head. LOL Wink

LOL Bazooka Joe!!!!! Good luck today!!!! We all know Technics and The Hitman are not big headed or arrogant, they graciously have posted THEIR workouts without question for everyone to see and win and many HAVE WON!!!! (whether those people want to admit it or not) Please continue to post Technics and the The Hitman, I appreciate all you are doing to help myself and others on this forum.  Good luck to everyone today!!!!!Blue Angel

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #53121
                  June 24, 2007
                  6498 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

I was trying to get the p3 number but they have a live shot of congress talking about regulating the banks and have pick 3 drawing listed under it...go figure!

i am upset to Vergie6. i don't care if they show the live congress drawing, but have to seperate live video feeds. one for the live midday pick 3 and one for congress. get it right NCEL. i am glad i didn't play today, b/c if I can't watch the live drawing, i don't or won't to pay any money...

grow up and get it correct NCEL

NCEL knew exactly what they were doing when NCEL had the live congress feed attached to the live midday pick 3 drawing.. where is the trust and loyalty NCEL?

please respond NCEL? you have 24 hours...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Downhere, S.C.
                    United States
                    Member #35033
                    March 11, 2006
                    1956 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

LOL Bazooka Joe!!!!! Good luck today!!!! We all know Technics and The Hitman are not big headed or arrogant, they graciously have posted THEIR workouts without question for everyone to see and win and many HAVE WON!!!! (whether those people want to admit it or not) Please continue to post Technics and the The Hitman, I appreciate all you are doing to help myself and others on this forum.  Good luck to everyone today!!!!!Blue Angel

I Agree! No Harm, No foul. Lets keep rolling.   

kittrell
                      United States
                      Member #64003
                      August 15, 2008
                      71 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

winning number 564

Money4me's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Raleigh, NC
                        United States
                        Member #84298
                        December 26, 2009
                        1265 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

midday # is 564

JSNAKE252's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                          Wilson,NC
                          United States
                          Member #86369
                          February 3, 2010
                          397 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

564 NC lottery pull a fast one

sincere's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

United States
                            Member #88283
                            March 13, 2010
                            902 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

since you didnt help me out Alstomo that's right everybody either sincere or showers is alstomo or both,i wont gone say nothin about it and im going to report it to todd

Thumbs Down@ I@m Not @lsomo  @nd  I idont  pl@y  chilidish g@mes   so dont   pull   me   in   to   neg@tive   energy  .....th@nks  .....s omebody  better tellem......     no h@rd  feelins br@  just  get money............I Agree!

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

TTT mid

2.882 eve/mid

28-Apr
                              53   183 839 939 396 638 380 346 469 221 214 181 814
                              08   277 775 040 409 096 963 750 504 033 334 404 047
                              56   194 943 728 286 674 742 253 532 233 339 833 331

Congratulations WPB, you had that 456!!!!!!!Way to go!!!!PartyLurkingJack-in-the-BoxParty

Page 206 of 219