Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 209 of 219
PrintE-mailLink
luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Williamston, N.C
United States
Member #64073
August 17, 2008
1155 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

what was the winning #### for tonight??? thank you

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3957 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to all of today's winners of 564 midday and 652 nighttime draw!  Oakcityjoe...............I remember you were playing that one hard when it came out a few months ago...............probably going to be in a hotter cycle now.

Hope you all win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

Angel19's avatar - disney25
      nashville n.c.
      United States
      Member #78433
      August 14, 2009
      1547 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners and posters of 564 and 652..wtg everyone.Good luck to all tomorrow

Leelou's avatar - side smile.jpg
        NC
        United States
        Member #89559
        April 10, 2010
        54 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I'm stuck on hitting 219 or 440 before months end

United States
          Member #73771
          April 24, 2009
          836 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:13 am - IP Logged

nope i didnt quit, i was just smart enough to know that i should play where i can win. thats what people who use the left side of their brains can do..make smart choices about their actions. Wink

wow.  tech that was a smart move.  this is very important to all u guys who arent hitting at least once a week or once every two weeks... STOP PLAYING PICk 3.  i am so d@mn serious!!! if you arent hitting linke VERGIE give this ish up.  i dont care how addicting it is... give this isht up!!! i learned my lesson back in about december or so of last year. 

i learned my lesson because i came to a realization that it is not worth it!!! i repeat not worth it.  if you are not hitting at least once a week or once every two weeks... you are losing money.

if i can just get one person to hear me and feel me my job is done, and it will be worth typing all of this.

i started playing pick 3 back in, lets say about may of 2009. now the only reason i started playing was because one of my boys told me that he had won like $800 or so in the past week playing p3.  so like a fool im thinking "hey i want apart of this easy money" little did i know its really not that easy.

so at that time i was working at dell (computers) making decent money working long hours so i was able to spend some decent money on each draw.  it all started off with like $3-$5 every draw.  well in the end i was spending anywhere from $15 - $30 a draw.  now u do the math.  how much money is that in a month???  i knew something was wrong one day when i calculated all the LOSING TICKETS i had lying around on my computer desk.  in over a weeks time i had over $200 worth of losing tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but like a fool i continued to play.  now for any newbies lp is a great site to gain info.  by all means.  i joined lp and started to gain information about the game i had no clue about. simple info like flipping 6's and 9's (missed out yesterday because of it) mirroring numbers (my favorites 5's 0's) how to do workouts. (favorite back then was "hotmama's ttt with a twist)

"hotmama's ttt with a twist" gave me my first hit. 512 it came out i believe in july or august of 09.  i only hit it for $40. which i remembered sucked because i played 512 in variation exact 4 different ways but only hit it for that $40.  my first hit was for $40 dollars after about 2months of playing with easily well over $800 spent. 

so i keep playing and playing with no hits coming in, but mad money going out.  since about May of last year i can d@mn near tell u every number i hit.... oh thats not a good thing!!!   someone like vergie would go through some ish to try and tell u every number she's hit in the last 3 months alone vs about a year.

ok so let me try and wrap this up for ya.  well i after i joined lp, i believe it was kidzmom who was posting about 586 being a good number to play and that it was due, right around the time i joined.  so i thought to myself "hey i like that number"  i made it my number one pet!  i played that number from may of last year till present day exact.  missed it the first time it came late last year after easily spending well over $1,000 h3ll probally alot more than that because i was so wrapped around that number some days i'd put $20 or more on it.

so i missed 586 had other pets i'd play like 758 (i have tatted on my arm cuz it was my naval submarine number) that came out and didn win jack ish on.    so it hit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this time i've been wasting my money to no avail.  been playing these pet numbers for months investing over thousands of dollars on them and not winning nothing!!!!!  i garuntee you i blew thousands on thousands of dollars on pick 3 until i realized this game isnt for me!!! im wasting money.

like i said before if i can just affect one person with this post its been worth it to type all this.

yall know who you are.  you guys out there (posters, non-posters, lurkers all yall)  if your not winning like Vergie, your not wining once every two weeks or even once a month.  give this game up.  since i came to my realization and stop playing pick 3 every day every draw i have had so much more money in my pocket.

if you just have to throw your money away at least do it on cash5 powerball or mega millions.  hell i've found i have better luck on scratch offs.

so for someone to say that tech is quitter for not playing here in NC. i laugh in your face for he has learned something you are yet to see. who knows... thousands of thousands of dollars later may you understand. 

last thing.  all yall old heads that have yall's systems and are hitting once twice or more or week this message is by no means for you.  this is for all the ppl out there who know they can relate to my experiences with p3.  just leave it alone and save your money.

KOBRA out.

bdc4life's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
            Elm City,NC
            United States
            Member #65416
            September 26, 2008
            353 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

wow.  tech that was a smart move.  this is very important to all u guys who arent hitting at least once a week or once every two weeks... STOP PLAYING PICk 3.  i am so d@mn serious!!! if you arent hitting linke VERGIE give this ish up.  i dont care how addicting it is... give this isht up!!! i learned my lesson back in about december or so of last year. 

i learned my lesson because i came to a realization that it is not worth it!!! i repeat not worth it.  if you are not hitting at least once a week or once every two weeks... you are losing money.

if i can just get one person to hear me and feel me my job is done, and it will be worth typing all of this.

i started playing pick 3 back in, lets say about may of 2009. now the only reason i started playing was because one of my boys told me that he had won like $800 or so in the past week playing p3.  so like a fool im thinking "hey i want apart of this easy money" little did i know its really not that easy.

so at that time i was working at dell (computers) making decent money working long hours so i was able to spend some decent money on each draw.  it all started off with like $3-$5 every draw.  well in the end i was spending anywhere from $15 - $30 a draw.  now u do the math.  how much money is that in a month???  i knew something was wrong one day when i calculated all the LOSING TICKETS i had lying around on my computer desk.  in over a weeks time i had over $200 worth of losing tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but like a fool i continued to play.  now for any newbies lp is a great site to gain info.  by all means.  i joined lp and started to gain information about the game i had no clue about. simple info like flipping 6's and 9's (missed out yesterday because of it) mirroring numbers (my favorites 5's 0's) how to do workouts. (favorite back then was "hotmama's ttt with a twist)

"hotmama's ttt with a twist" gave me my first hit. 512 it came out i believe in july or august of 09.  i only hit it for $40. which i remembered sucked because i played 512 in variation exact 4 different ways but only hit it for that $40.  my first hit was for $40 dollars after about 2months of playing with easily well over $800 spent. 

so i keep playing and playing with no hits coming in, but mad money going out.  since about May of last year i can d@mn near tell u every number i hit.... oh thats not a good thing!!!   someone like vergie would go through some ish to try and tell u every number she's hit in the last 3 months alone vs about a year.

ok so let me try and wrap this up for ya.  well i after i joined lp, i believe it was kidzmom who was posting about 586 being a good number to play and that it was due, right around the time i joined.  so i thought to myself "hey i like that number"  i made it my number one pet!  i played that number from may of last year till present day exact.  missed it the first time it came late last year after easily spending well over $1,000 h3ll probally alot more than that because i was so wrapped around that number some days i'd put $20 or more on it.

so i missed 586 had other pets i'd play like 758 (i have tatted on my arm cuz it was my naval submarine number) that came out and didn win jack ish on.    so it hit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this time i've been wasting my money to no avail.  been playing these pet numbers for months investing over thousands of dollars on them and not winning nothing!!!!!  i garuntee you i blew thousands on thousands of dollars on pick 3 until i realized this game isnt for me!!! im wasting money.

like i said before if i can just affect one person with this post its been worth it to type all this.

yall know who you are.  you guys out there (posters, non-posters, lurkers all yall)  if your not winning like Vergie, your not wining once every two weeks or even once a month.  give this game up.  since i came to my realization and stop playing pick 3 every day every draw i have had so much more money in my pocket.

if you just have to throw your money away at least do it on cash5 powerball or mega millions.  hell i've found i have better luck on scratch offs.

so for someone to say that tech is quitter for not playing here in NC. i laugh in your face for he has learned something you are yet to see. who knows... thousands of thousands of dollars later may you understand. 

last thing.  all yall old heads that have yall's systems and are hitting once twice or more or week this message is by no means for you.  this is for all the ppl out there who know they can relate to my experiences with p3.  just leave it alone and save your money.

KOBRA out.

I AGREE>  I gave it up to. Still keep up with what comes out but, have really stop playing a great deal. May play 2 or 3 every so often. I'm weaning myself down to not playing any.

BDC4LIFE

United States
              Member #73771
              April 24, 2009
              836 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:24 am - IP Logged

after posting all of that i have to say i do play... every now and then.  if i see trends... for example

trending numbers bing 6's 8's and 5's ya d@mn skippy i'll put a lil on 586 or any numbers that are trending. but i refuse to play every night/day every draw.  only time i play is on gut feelings and trends.  antother example being 687 variation has hit all over the country in the past day or two.  we've gotten double digit returns on numbers from 2 days ago to yesterday midday.  seeing stuff like this i dont mind going out and loading up on a number for a draw or two.  but you can bet your bottom dollar that my a$$ isnt dishing all money out to some so called education lotteryRant

United States
                Member #73771
                April 24, 2009
                836 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:26 am - IP Logged

I AGREE>  I gave it up to. Still keep up with what comes out but, have really stop playing a great deal. May play 2 or 3 every so often. I'm weaning myself down to not playing any.

lol thanks for reading all of that.  i found thats the easy way to do it.  start playing less and less till u get down to like $2 a day,  and then till where you only play when u feel u can really get a hit.

lol again thanks for reading all of that.  im going to get a drink before the store closesCheers

newevery7's avatar - web
                  USA
                  United States
                  Member #87766
                  March 3, 2010
                  17 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2010, 3:09 am - IP Logged

lol thanks for reading all of that.  i found thats the easy way to do it.  start playing less and less till u get down to like $2 a day,  and then till where you only play when u feel u can really get a hit.

lol again thanks for reading all of that.  im going to get a drink before the store closesCheers

Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "** (#1 Rule) Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game"                  Came to Lottery Post to learn this game. There are all kinds of lessons to learn, KOBRA I hear that school is in and failure is not a option. Thanks For Sharing another"Work Out" NCEL will take all the money we give and then some.. What was said needed to be  said,   Best to you Kobra. and all ways know Rule # 1

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.  --- William Arthur Ward

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #48155
                    December 12, 2006
                    3271 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "** (#1 Rule) Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game"                  Came to Lottery Post to learn this game. There are all kinds of lessons to learn, KOBRA I hear that school is in and failure is not a option. Thanks For Sharing another"Work Out" NCEL will take all the money we give and then some.. What was said needed to be  said,   Best to you Kobra. and all ways know Rule # 1

Qp this morning (896) with a hot cup of coffeeCoffee

i love this gameLet It All Out.......i like living on the edge

still waiting for my babies to come home  999...222

G-Luck

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Walkertown N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #67152
                      November 18, 2008
                      1546 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Way to go to all winners last night..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6   5   2         1   0   7

9   7   5         4   2   0

5   2   7         0   7   2

Good Luck today.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31514 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

April"Fat Cat" List!         

Keeping this same "red hot" list for April!

256 is on my list boxed for last night!

Some numbers have hit more than once! 

Congrats to all other winners!Drum

019 119 219 319 419 519 619 719 819 919

016 116 216 316 416 516 616 716 816 916

234 235 236 237 238 239 245 246 247 248 249 256 257 258 259

267 268 269 278 279 289 345 346 347 348 349 356 357 358 359

367 368 369 378 379 389 456 457 458 459 467 468 469 478 479 

489 567 568 569 578 579 589 678 679 689 789

223 332 220 440 100 011 667 776 118 881 228 882 337 773 339 993 

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31514 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2010, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Last appearance of
                          Non-repeating numbers…draws ago box numbers as of 4-15-10

I've updated this since but wanted to show how many have hit recently!

When it's updated the one that hit is moved to the bottom of the list.

Got to keep our eyes on these for sure!

038...............525...draws ago until 4-18
                          078...............520...draws ago until 4-17 

256...............495...draws ago until 4-28(from 4-15)...last night's boxed hit!
                          389...............478...draws ago until 4-17
                          368...............346...this no. hit straight on 4-21 & boxed on 4-27
                          458...............342...draws ago until 4-16 

026...............231...draws ago until 4-24 
                          679...............190 draws ago until today 4-19

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31514 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2010, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Yippee!     Me & the fat cat are happy again!

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31514 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2010, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Happy Birthday to you Jordan!

I hope you get a win today & tonight!

Page 209 of 219