Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 2 day system test

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 7 years ago by eazy4now.

Page 16 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Glen Burnie, MD
United States
Member #69239
January 6, 2009
1425 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

this guy joker is a true joke,i have been following this thread for a while now and he has repeatedly claimed to have an awesome system,just one problem though : he can tell you how the system works ,how to buy the system or who the auhor of the system is,hummmm something in this story smells FAKE,FRAUD.,

calottoking   in sunny Ca

Calottoking, have you really been following this thread???  If you had, you would not have made such a statement about Joker.  Please go back a couple of pages and you'll see why he is no longer posting numbers or giving out information on this system.  You will then understand his reasoning.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
    If you don't like it, spit it out!
    United States
    Member #4756
    May 23, 2004
    3433 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Check out the author's profile. Nuff said...

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Calottoking, have you really been following this thread???  If you had, you would not have made such a statement about Joker.  Please go back a couple of pages and you'll see why he is no longer posting numbers or giving out information on this system.  You will then understand his reasoning.

Thanks Like2Win

You said it much better than I did .

CarliG

United States
        Member #89333
        April 5, 2010
        62 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:29 am - IP Logged

if this system is not a fake,then who is the author ? Todd ? why is it such a big secrete about a name ?must have something to hide.Yes i read the thread all the way through and all i seen in reference to "how the system works" are instructions on going 4 draws back and on the 5th day play some paired numbers.Ok that much i understand,what i dont understand is "what paired numbers to use?" AND -- where can i buy this 2 day system,i have money right now.

calottoking

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:37 am - IP Logged

if this system is not a fake,then who is the author ? Todd ? why is it such a big secrete about a name ?must have something to hide.Yes i read the thread all the way through and all i seen in reference to "how the system works" are instructions on going 4 draws back and on the 5th day play some paired numbers.Ok that much i understand,what i dont understand is "what paired numbers to use?" AND -- where can i buy this 2 day system,i have money right now.

calottoking

Calottoking ,

Read page 14 You will see a post by the guy selling the system . If you read my previous post I told you how to find it through Google .

Joker is not the one selling the system. He bought it and was trying to show us how good it is ..

CG

sirbasco's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            new providence
            Bahamas
            Member #16651
            June 2, 2005
            49 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

For those who got the system:

The way I use it is to make a list of the past 4 days of winning numbers from my state. I start at the top of the list with the oldest mid winner and below I put eve's winner. That constitutes one day. Then do it for the second day and so on. If your state only has one drawing, then just use that draw as one day.

The goal is to play on the 5th, 6th and 7th days. Here's an example of the list you'll be making (always update after a draw):

April 1-mid 279

eve 190

April 2-mid 338

eve 429

April 3-mid 519

eve 627

April 4-mid 714

eve 310

To get the seed number to play on April 5th, you need to go back to April 1st, and look at both mid and eve draw winning numbers 279 and 190.

I had to decide which one to use, because it would get too expensive to use both. I'll show you later how I decide which set to use.

For example, if we decide to use 279, you simply look up that number in the list provided by the system, and play the corresponding 6 or 12 sets on the 5th day, which would be on the 5th of April. If it hits on the 5th, start the whole process over again. If it doesn't hit, play it again on the 6th. If it hits on the 6th, start the whole process over. If it doesn't hit on the 6th, play it on the 7th. If it doesn't hit on the 7th, start the whole process again.

I've seen where straight and box hits have come in the next day after the seed number date, or the second, and even third day, but most of the hits in my experience, have hit between the 5th, 6th, and 7th days. Sometime even 8th, but rarely.

Please don't get confused. You are NOT playing everyday after the seed date of April 1st. You are merely getting the seed number from that date to play on the 5th.

Most systems I've seen attempt to hit the number the next day. This one seems to hit 5, 6 or 7 days later. So in essence, why wait 5 days to start playing the 12 sets, just go back 4 days and eliminate the waiting period, and play on the 5th. Makes sense right?

That's pretty much it. You may want to do a tweak of your own state and back test it for a month and see if maybe going back 5 days works better.

Here's the instructions on how I determine which seed number to use, mid or eve. It doesn't always work and eliminate one set, but when it does, it hepls narrow things down.

Our example above was 279-mid, and 190-eve. Which one do I use? Well I look at 279 first, and look up the corresponding 6 or 12 sets to be played. I start with April first and see if the eve's wiining number hit in that list. Then i look at april 2nd's mid draw and see if it hit, and so on, all the way to the eve of the 4th. If 279's list of 6 or 12 sets had a winner from april 1st eve to april 4th eve, I disqualify that number 279 to be used as my seed because it had a hit already, and the likelyhood of another is remote. Not to say that it can't produce any more, but I personally don't use it. Then I do the same with 190. If there are no hits with that number, then it's the one I use as the seed number. 190 hasn't hit yet within the 4 days april 1st to april 4th, and so it's the ideal candidate seed number to use. But sometimes both mid and eve haven't had a hit, and then I'm back to square one, and have to make a decision of mid or eve. I just use mid in that case. Or you can alternate.

I hope I explained it well enough. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate, and I'll try my best to answer them as quickly as possible.

Yesterday, Florida had no hit, and that was to be expected considering we had 2 consecutive wins. A straight hit on Friday with 389, and the 40 bucks I won boxed 50 cents on saturday with 802. That's ok, like i said earlier, it doesn't hit 100% but about 70 percent in Florida. Theoretically, it should work universally, because of the way the 12 sets have been produced by the author of the system. The method used is nothing new, and had many variations of it here on the LP, but what I've never seen is the application of those sets, meaning the going back 4 days, and playing on the 5th and so on.

Good luck folks. I hope you have many wins.

hi joker17 could you please give me the system or the numbers  thanks oh we  play n.y., florida, chicago,asue, here in the bahamas. oh we also has quinto nobody has ever won that its a five ball.

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
              Fayetteville, Georgia
              United States
              Member #3593
              February 2, 2004
              2285 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Joker17

Thanks  for the Ga numbers

Ms. Pat

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
                Clarkston,MI
                United States
                Member #35082
                March 12, 2006
                594 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

You don't have to buy the system if your smart enough you can figure the system out by the examples joker gave . it just takes some time and you need to be good at math.My only clue is it's a + and - system.

Do not p.m.me everyone will have to do the math themselves and i am giving no more clues its simple.

I never brought the system i just use my brain and know how you can too if you apply yourself.

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                  Member #67381
                  November 24, 2008
                  282 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

hhahhahaha   this is the best post in this thread (after daffy quote :))  " give me the system or the numbers "  hahahahahha  he payed for the system but will give u for free
                  hahhahahahahahahahha 

Joker17  u made that guy something over $2k just from traffic u send this guy and he is giving u **** about it hahah some people are ubeliveble ,any way i wish u many wins and new ways of playing ur working strategy.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
                    Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #65783
                    October 6, 2008
                    1752 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

hi joker17 could you please give me the system or the numbers  thanks oh we  play n.y., florida, chicago,asue, here in the bahamas. oh we also has quinto nobody has ever won that its a five ball.

This sounds like the normal sysytem to me. At least from my grandma's time- old fashioned and it still works apparently. They used to always say if you want to play today, go back to results -winning numbers- from three days ago- do the work out on that and those numbers that you get from there should hit on todays game. If I am really stuck and I don't know what to play I use this and  or play my age.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #86061
                      January 28, 2010
                      53 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

4/9 NC P3 EVE- 680 699 770 798 879 888 666 675 756 774 855 864

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                        Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

calottoking

You need to go back and read it again and then maybe you need to do a search on jokers other posts!

Joker is SERIOUS about finding a way to win CONSISTENTLY on pick3.

This thread is about a system he purchased and tweaked to cut down on the number of days needed to play and hopefully get a win.

Give joker a break!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #86061
                          January 28, 2010
                          53 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

NC-NEXT 2 DAYS

369 387 549 585 747 765 345 363 525 561 723 741

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #86061
                            January 28, 2010
                            53 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

I think I figured it out. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

FL-781 709 989 767 785 965

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #11741
                              February 23, 2005
                              1233 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

NC-NEXT 2 DAYS

369 387 549 585 747 765 345 363 525 561 723 741

You got the exact same numbers I have....

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

Page 16 of 23