Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 2 day system test

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 7 years ago by eazy4now.

Page 14 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
milledgeville,Ga
United States
Member #68927
January 2, 2009
6079 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

can you do texas for tonight thank you

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Playing online in the USA is still against the law.  If and when it becomes legal again, most of us will jump on it!!  But, until then we have to just play in our own states.  The rumor is that the law may change in June, but time will tell.

If it's against the law, then they're not doing a good job enforcing it. The author of this system has been using an offshore company that I can't mention for 7 years now, without a hitch. I just emailed him earlier today and he said that there wasn't a problem. I know another person who sells systems online who has been using it for years also. She is well known on the net with a huge following, so why would she jeopardize her business, her customers, and herself, If it was such a risky thing to do.

I'm in now way encouraging use of offshore companies, just saying that I will be using them, and that it will allow to win nearly double of what the states pay. It will also allow more wiggle room for days that have more losses than wins. There will be dry periods I'm sure.

new orleans
      United States
      Member #43680
      July 23, 2006
      8 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I am not police(ing) just saying for those who do play online a straight win is 900.00.Thats all!

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

If it's against the law, then they're not doing a good job enforcing it. The author of this system has been using an offshore company that I can't mention for 7 years now, without a hitch. I just emailed him earlier today and he said that there wasn't a problem. I know another person who sells systems online who has been using it for years also. She is well known on the net with a huge following, so why would she jeopardize her business, her customers, and herself, If it was such a risky thing to do.

I'm in now way encouraging use of offshore companies, just saying that I will be using them, and that it will allow to win nearly double of what the states pay. It will also allow more wiggle room for days that have more losses than wins. There will be dry periods I'm sure.

This has been discussed dozens of times here on LP.  The law was quoted and the proposed changes to it.  The Department of Justice is watching banks and financial institutions very carefully.  I had over $1,000 locked up with one of the online companies and when the law went into effect I could not get my money.  My bank, Western Union, and my 3 credit unions would not accept money from or send money to the third parties that those online betting (in Costa Rica, etc.) places use.  I had the online service send me a check, but my bank would not cash it.  I had to take it to Mexico and pay a premium to cash it.

I expect there are ways to get around the law.  I do not know what they are and I don't care to use them myself.

Todd used to "promote" one of the online services until the law went into effect, then he stopped.  

You do what you feel is morally right for you.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

About a half hour ago, I emailed the author of this system and asked him if the way I'm using this sytem is the best way, meaning going back 4 days and playing on the 5th 6th or 7th days, or if there was a better way. I say this because at first he was unclear about how to use the system. In one email he said to go back 6 days and play an unspecified amount of days thereafter. And in a more recent email he said to go back 10 days and play it for 10 days.

One important concern or emphasis I wrote in my recent email to him a half an hour ago was for him to take his time explaining my questions, and not answer me back with just one or two sentences as a response, like he has been doing. maybe he'll expound a bit better this time. I also asked him to call me if had the time.

I also asked him how he was making a living off this.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

This has been discussed dozens of times here on LP.  The law was quoted and the proposed changes to it.  The Department of Justice is watching banks and financial institutions very carefully.  I had over $1,000 locked up with one of the online companies and when the law went into effect I could not get my money.  My bank, Western Union, and my 3 credit unions would not accept money from or send money to the third parties that those online betting (in Costa Rica, etc.) places use.  I had the online service send me a check, but my bank would not cash it.  I had to take it to Mexico and pay a premium to cash it.

I expect there are ways to get around the law.  I do not know what they are and I don't care to use them myself.

Todd used to "promote" one of the online services until the law went into effect, then he stopped.  

You do what you feel is morally right for you.

The way the author uses it, and the way I'm using it is to send a moneygram to fund your account. They also pay you in the form of a moneygram. The max payout for the company I will be using has a max payout of 800 bucks, once a week. So if you've accumulated let's say 1000 bucks, just withdraw 800 or 700 and you'll still have a bankroll of either 2 or 3 hundred  to make future bets.

United States
              Member #89146
              March 31, 2010
              635 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

thank you emilyg

its a good feeling to hit

thank you all for your support and help Type

Philadelphia, PA
                United States
                Member #9038
                November 26, 2004
                31 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

If this works as well as my 10 day back test in Florida I did today, then I have to seriously think about some things I can't talk about right now. Gotta play it by ear. This can be applied to any state.

Florida, next 2 days:

227   281   317   380   911   920   241   205   331   304   935   944

WTG Joker for (4/3) (4/4) (4/5)& (4/6)you HIT 6 times ST &18 times box all states midday &evening

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                  milledgeville,Ga
                  United States
                  Member #68927
                  January 2, 2009
                  6079 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

could  you do texas for me to play tonight

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                    Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #70678
                    February 8, 2009
                    889 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

About a half hour ago, I emailed the author of this system and asked him if the way I'm using this sytem is the best way, meaning going back 4 days and playing on the 5th 6th or 7th days, or if there was a better way. I say this because at first he was unclear about how to use the system. In one email he said to go back 6 days and play an unspecified amount of days thereafter. And in a more recent email he said to go back 10 days and play it for 10 days.

One important concern or emphasis I wrote in my recent email to him a half an hour ago was for him to take his time explaining my questions, and not answer me back with just one or two sentences as a response, like he has been doing. maybe he'll expound a bit better this time. I also asked him to call me if had the time.

I also asked him how he was making a living off this.

Maybe your helping him figure out the best way to use the system!

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                      Glen Burnie, MD
                      United States
                      Member #69239
                      January 6, 2009
                      1425 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

hi joker17

thanks for your pm

ill review it again 

i hit nj today    592 boxParty YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first time

thanks to you

mike, paul Group Hug steve and kathy (all my kids)

Lkmike, I'm praying that you have many more hits! STR8 ones!  May God bless you and your family.  All the best to you and your family.

destined2bgr8's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        Germantown, MD
                        United States
                        Member #69235
                        January 6, 2009
                        141 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joker, please do MD again.  I sent you a PM for information on the system purchase and anxiously look forward to continuing the test in Maryland.  Thank you for teaching us how to fish so to speak!Big Smile

United States
                          Member #89146
                          March 31, 2010
                          635 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

thank you so much LIKE2WIN

joker17 and all of you are a great group of people

all trying to help each other

i only hope someday when i get back on my feet i can help all of you in some way

Like2Win

Bahamas
                            Member #60675
                            April 27, 2008
                            6 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2010, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

If this works as well as my 10 day back test in Florida I did today, then I have to seriously think about some things I can't talk about right now. Gotta play it by ear. This can be applied to any state.

Florida, next 2 days:

227   281   317   380   911   920   241   205   331   304   935   944

Hello  joker17,

you  do  not have the  right,s to display my  lotto formula publicly it  is  for  paid  member,s only  not  forum.I  will  report  this  to administration.   I  have   copy  right,s  to  my  formula  Clifton.

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello  joker17,

you  do  not have the  right,s to display my  lotto formula publicly it  is  for  paid  member,s only  not  forum.I  will  report  this  to administration.   I  have   copy  right,s  to  my  formula  Clifton.

How ungrateful you are. I've had about a hundred fifty, if not more folks asking me where they can get this. Todd, the administrator actually said it was OK to private mail folks who asked for the system. He didn't have to do that. In fact, he doesn't like to give free advertisements, and rightly so. But in this case he said yes.

How can you be mad?

Page 14 of 23