Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 2 day system test

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 7 years ago by eazy4now.

Page 6 of 23
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win Joker and the prositive results that are coming from your test. Hyper

Thanx, I'm getting more excited with each passing day. Especially when I win for real. This was supposed to be a test only, not using real money, but I just couldn't help myself using real money...lol

Someone asked if they should keep playing the same set after a hit on the first day, or even second day. Personally, that's up to you. I don't play the list after a hit, but it has shown to hit a few days later, but not that often. Maybe when my bankroll gets to a higher amount down the road, I can overlap old sets with new sets.

Oklahoma City, OK
    United States
    Member #87976
    March 7, 2010
    101 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanx, I'm getting more excited with each passing day. Especially when I win for real. This was supposed to be a test only, not using real money, but I just couldn't help myself using real money...lol

Someone asked if they should keep playing the same set after a hit on the first day, or even second day. Personally, that's up to you. I don't play the list after a hit, but it has shown to hit a few days later, but not that often. Maybe when my bankroll gets to a higher amount down the road, I can overlap old sets with new sets.

Congrats on your win, Joker!!  Unfortunately, it didn't work in Oklahoma for tonight.  Our draw was 763.  Maybe I hit the 1 in 10 that don't work out?  Oklahoma seems like a hard state to hit.  A lot of the systems don't seem to work here.  I'm still hoping that when you can tell us how to get this system, I'll have better luck.  (And I'm kicking myself for not playing Lucky's picks for today--one of the picks on that list was 736!  Crying

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win, Joker!!  Unfortunately, it didn't work in Oklahoma for tonight.  Our draw was 763.  Maybe I hit the 1 in 10 that don't work out?  Oklahoma seems like a hard state to hit.  A lot of the systems don't seem to work here.  I'm still hoping that when you can tell us how to get this system, I'll have better luck.  (And I'm kicking myself for not playing Lucky's picks for today--one of the picks on that list was 736!  Crying

Not every state will hit every time, at the same time. The very first 3 days of studying this system, just minutes after receiving it, I had 2 days in a row which did not hit. But later that week, MAN.....It flew off the chart. It doesn't matter what state you live in. The principles involved here are simple yet very effective. The magical number 12 is involved here.

I want to tell everyone who this genius is, but I have to get Todd's permission first.

debell's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
        Houston,tx
        United States
        Member #52332
        May 20, 2007
        123 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks joker17 will play tomorrow, dont have pick 3 in tx on sunday.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Not every state will hit every time, at the same time. The very first 3 days of studying this system, just minutes after receiving it, I had 2 days in a row which did not hit. But later that week, MAN.....It flew off the chart. It doesn't matter what state you live in. The principles involved here are simple yet very effective. The magical number 12 is involved here.

I want to tell everyone who this genius is, but I have to get Todd's permission first.

Very interesting, indeed. Tell you what...let me know how much you're spending on every draw and I can tell you what the hit percentage will be and I'll be within 1% of the hit ratio...guaranteed. Just how much. I don't need or want any details of the system whatsoever.

L.L.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting, indeed. Tell you what...let me know how much you're spending on every draw and I can tell you what the hit percentage will be and I'll be within 1% of the hit ratio...guaranteed. Just how much. I don't need or want any details of the system whatsoever.

L.L.

I spent, for the very first time, and the only time, so far, on this system, $3.50 cents today. The total is 3.50

I didn't plan on spending anything until today. This was supposed to go on for a week or so, as a test only. But I'm human, and when I see straights flashing in front of my eyes and NOT betting. Something stirs me up inside.....Soryy...I'm just so thrilled...

After yesterday, and 389 hitting, and me not playing, I had to do something. Totally unexpected.

Fortunately, this will soon be an on going event, with the win money funding higher bet amounts.

I think my ship has FINALLY come in....lol

It took 22 years, but nonetheless....lol

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Actually, never mind. I'll just keep up with what's going on...on the DL. I have a pretty good idea as is. You know, I was REALLY pulling for you regarding your previous findings...so much that I told you "personally" and you didn't even have the decency to at least say, "Thanks".

No problem.

L.L.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Joker17, the 12 concept seems very familiar to me from a few years ago.

debell's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                  Houston,tx
                  United States
                  Member #52332
                  May 20, 2007
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Say,lucky loser you no how to hit in tx hallo at me. I am try to win.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31363 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I spent, for the very first time, and the only time, so far, on this system, $3.50 cents today. The total is 3.50

I didn't plan on spending anything until today. This was supposed to go on for a week or so, as a test only. But I'm human, and when I see straights flashing in front of my eyes and NOT betting. Something stirs me up inside.....Soryy...I'm just so thrilled...

After yesterday, and 389 hitting, and me not playing, I had to do something. Totally unexpected.

Fortunately, this will soon be an on going event, with the win money funding higher bet amounts.

I think my ship has FINALLY come in....lol

It took 22 years, but nonetheless....lol

Congratulations on your hit.  Keep it up!

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Actually, never mind. I'll just keep up with what's going on...on the DL. I have a pretty good idea as is. You know, I was REALLY pulling for you regarding your previous findings...so much that I told you "personally" and you didn't even have the decency to at least say, "Thanks".

No problem.

L.L.

Actually, I do remember that post, and i did sy to myself that it's good that someone is understanding all this. Sometimes I get lazy or overlook posts that need a reply from me. But it's not intentional at all. Trust me, we've interacted many times in the past, and I've always regarded you as an LP friend of mine.

I'm over-worked and under-slept....lol

And this is why I'm constantly searching for a way out of this grind. And I think I found it.

I'm sorry if you thought I was neglecting you. I wasn't.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Say,lucky loser you no how to hit in tx hallo at me. I am try to win.

Sure, I know how to hit on TX...and can guarantee it. But, it will cost some $$$ to do it. I don't want your money but, to get the str8 hit will cost you reasonably. I'm not like Robert Walsh, Gail Howard, or Steve Player. I'm truthful with people when it comes to their money...

Even if you want consistent boxed hits, it'll cost. Just being honest, okay.

L.L.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your hit.  Keep it up!

Thanx. Maybe if I think harder about the future hits, and the tons of money from off shore betting this will make me, I may have the nerve to quit my job in a couple of months....lol

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Joker17, the 12 concept seems very familiar to me from a few years ago.

Wink

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I do remember that post, and i did sy to myself that it's good that someone is understanding all this. Sometimes I get lazy or overlook posts that need a reply from me. But it's not intentional at all. Trust me, we've interacted many times in the past, and I've always regarded you as an LP friend of mine.

I'm over-worked and under-slept....lol

And this is why I'm constantly searching for a way out of this grind. And I think I found it.

I'm sorry if you thought I was neglecting you. I wasn't.

No offense taken, joker. I was just having fun with ya! I'm still pullin' for ya...trust me. Yes Nod

L.L.

Page 6 of 23