Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Much Will You Give?

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Guest.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

HahhahhhahahahaLoLLL oh boy;  this can't be beat Lucky.. having fun while handling the serious matter of picking these Numbers!!  My Husband just laughs as he reads some of the stuff on here!!! He likes to see rd and Tiggs go at it!

Yeah, I have lots of fun here but, I do take my numbers very seriously just as you and others do. This is my down time and when I get up in the morning, I'm on the hunt for my hit...point blank.

L.L.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I have lots of fun here but, I do take my numbers very seriously just as you and others do. This is my down time and when I get up in the morning, I'm on the hunt for my hit...point blank.

L.L.

Yep, Lucky same here!! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

HahhahhhahahahaLoLLL oh boy;  this can't be beat Lucky.. having fun while handling the serious matter of picking these Numbers!!  My Husband just laughs as he reads some of the stuff on here!!! He likes to see rd and Tiggs go at it!

I think your husband is a hell of a man to handle you Rosie!

Give him my best and tell him I'm gonna buy him a drink when I win the big one and me and tiggs and all the others rock that city Honky Tonk Hillbilly style! Don't worry though, I won't let tiggs bring too many of them Kentucky morons.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
        Kansas
        United States
        Member #83963
        December 19, 2009
        347 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2010, 3:11 am - IP Logged

I think your husband is a hell of a man to handle you Rosie!

Give him my best and tell him I'm gonna buy him a drink when I win the big one and me and tiggs and all the others rock that city Honky Tonk Hillbilly style! Don't worry though, I won't let tiggs bring too many of them Kentucky morons.

Oh rd, you better not forget me! I want to go Honky Tonkin'. LOL Yes Nod

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Member #0
          January 1, 2000
          0 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I'd give 20% to families with sick children, I'd establish a professional development program for principals and teachers in the county I live in, I'd work with community based organizations in my county along the lines of organizational devlopment.  Im of the mindset of helping those who help and get little recognition to become more effective and efficient at what they do.