Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Announcing Lottery Post April Money Bomb

Topic closed. 244 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CutlassBob.

Page 15 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Nashville, NC
United States
Member #47077
October 17, 2006
80 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks alot Rick.  That 129 looks good thats my oldest daughter's B-day. Sad Cheers

EVERYBODY LOVES A WINNER BY WILLIAM BELL

gold50  Type

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
    nc
    United States
    Member #85492
    January 17, 2010
    172 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

hi rickD i just join today thanks to jrosina im from nc thanks to both of u

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Rick G,  I have been speaking to yet another person her name is "ladysosmooth" she has also upgraded to Gold!

She will be visiting soon I believe!  Well Rick, the month is drawing to a close and I hope and Pray we can see more Gold and Platinum!  some have committed to Gold or Platinum but I have not seen the Color change yet! 

We keep trying to help!!  With no other motive, other than we love this site!   

Come on my LPers  lets close this month with a Huge show of Thanks to Todd!! and then lets Play on!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

nc
        United States
        Member #85492
        January 17, 2010
        172 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Rick G,  I have been speaking to yet another person her name is "ladysosmooth" she has also upgraded to Gold!

She will be visiting soon I believe!  Well Rick, the month is drawing to a close and I hope and Pray we can see more Gold and Platinum!  some have committed to Gold or Platinum but I have not seen the Color change yet! 

Come on my LPers  lets close this month with a Huge show of Thanks to Todd!! and then lets Play on!!!

hi rick i just upgraded to gold today thanks to jrosina im from nc im very glad to join may i have some # for nc thanks

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

hi rick i just upgraded to gold today thanks to jrosina im from nc im very glad to join may i have some # for nc thanks

Hi ladysosmooth from NC!!  Thanks for joining the membership drive!  Thumbs Up

Here is the latest set of combos for NC, good through Sunday night.

Singles:  341 - 845 - 312 - 375 - 752 - 352 - 841 - 874 - 872 - 342

Doubles:  044 - 338 - 177 - 344 - 877 - 838

Good luck to ya!

Cheers

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Rosie!  Yes, we want to see more color highlighting those names on the boards.  C'mon folks, if you haven't done so, now is the time. Show your support for the site with a membership.

Thanks to everyone!

Party

nc
              United States
              Member #85492
              January 17, 2010
              172 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

hi rick thanks alot i just love that 838 didnt get to put it in to nite just read my box but tomorrow just as good thanks for yr hard work all of yr #s look greattttttt

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Rosie!  Yes, we want to see more color highlighting those names on the boards.  C'mon folks, if you haven't done so, now is the time. Show your support for the site with a membership.

Thanks to everyone!

Party

Rick G, Mayyyybeeeee... they are waiting until Todd say that the Site have to CLOSE????!!! 

No.. Naah! My LP Family is tooo sharp for that! They will do this!! they know the reality of the economy for all business!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Lets see now tiggs went Gold as soon as jrosina asked him to..Lucky Loser is still standard after he said over a week ago he would upgrade..With all the money Lucky Loser wins in cash 3 he sould be able to upgrade???..Let's go Lucky Loser..What say you???..

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Lets see now tiggs went Gold as soon as jrosina asked him to..Lucky Loser is still standard after he said over a week ago he would upgrade..With all the money Lucky Loser wins in cash 3 he sould be able to upgrade???..Let's go Lucky Loser..What say you???..

Tiggs!!! These are the things you do that keep me liking (loving) you my friend!!!Thumbs Up

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2010, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs!!! These are the things you do that keep me liking (loving) you my friend!!!Thumbs Up

tiggs is not perfect and tiggs dosen't think he's better then anyone else but he does try..

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I propose a Lottery Post "Money Bomb" for April.

I am asking all non-premium members to consider becoming premium members for one month (at least) and for premium members to extend their membership for at least one month during the April Money Bomb.

You can become a Premium Member for as low as $4.95 (see below for FREE BONUS).

If you come here every day and enjoy the content, $4.95 is a very reasonable contribution.

$4.95 = a pack of cigarettes, or two Starbucks, or a 6-pack of beer, or 5 lottery tickets, or a gallon of summertime gasoline, or...

Please join me in turning the boards gold and yellow for April.  Click on the membership button today, sign up and reply to this thread to encourage others to join the Bomb Squad!!!

Help keep this thread alive with a BUMP.

Thanks for your participation.  LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE...

Rick G

PS...Lottery Post has not sponsored this message.

PPS...As an added BONUS,  if you request it, I will provide you with a weekly set of  Pick 3 combinations for your state during the month of April.*    Instructions for using the combinations are below.

* Conditions apply:

1)  Limited to members who buy a premium membership (OR extend their premium membership) as a result of this post.
                        2)   Must request each week's combos in a post on the thread (no PM's accepted).  Be sure to include your state in your request.
                        3)  Combos will be for evening draws only.
                        3)  If a number wins, please post the win in the thread to encourage others to particiapte.  Due to time constraints I will not be tracking results.
                        4)  Offer expires April 30th.
                        5)  There is no guarantee implied or otherwise that you will win.  Player assumes all risk for actual wagers.

###
                        Instructions for using play list:

There will be approximately 20 combinations in the weekly list.  Playing them all would NOT be profitable.  The ideal is to play no more than 10-11 combinations.  Combos are listed in suggested straight format.  Recommended bet is straight/box.  To narrow down your plays, follow these guidelines in sequence until you have the number of combos that you can afford to play:

a)  Play only combinations that have at least one digit from last draw.  If the last draw was a double, you can use only those two numbers or include the 3rd digit from the previous draw (recommended).  You want the last three unique digits drawn to be your keys.

b) Eliminate combinations containing the digit drawn LEAST recently.

c) If necessary (not recommended), repeat step b) using the second least recent digit, or

d)  Use your own judgement.

Thanks again for your LP contribution and...GOOD LUCK!

Just to remind My LP family what this all about!  Keep Lottery Post Running! Get Your upgrade or Renewal! Show your Support For Todd's Hard work!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

MzDuffleBaglady, here ya go!

190 271 291 372 391 491 572 591

593 691 693 791 792 793 891

Good Luck!!!

Hat

MzDuffleBaglady...another win for MO...936.  Hope you caught this one! 

United States
                            Member #82961
                            November 25, 2009
                            27 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

hi RICK G.anything for new york this week

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

hi RICK G.anything for new york this week

Hi bellecayenne973.  Here's what I got for NY this week:

NY  4/22 - 4/28

042 052 072 082 094 098 195

243 254 274 276 287 395 597

Good luck!  Thumbs Up

Page 15 of 17