Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Announcing Lottery Post April Money Bomb

Topic closed. 244 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CutlassBob.

Page 8 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Rdgrnr, eliminate the digit that is out the longest.  Maybe that is a clearer way to describe it.  Hope that helps. 

Thanks Rick, I shoulda known that but I been around tiggs too long I guess.

His front porch light is really dim if you know what I mean. (He's from Kentucky)

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick, I shoulda known that but I been around tiggs too long I guess.

His front porch light is really dim if you know what I mean. (He's from Kentucky)

At least you name names ridge..jrosina has a problem with that..But she is sweet..Good luck with Rick by the way what tiggs sees he's not doing to good right now..If you played his numbers tonight you lost 19.00..

Is it true they changed the drinking age in TN to 32 so as to keep booze out of the high school?..and in TN after you get a divorce is she or he still your cousin?..Just wondering..

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks, tiggs!!   Thumbs Up

Your welcome Rick..If you ever get some snake oil and want to sell it tiggs will buy..Just don't try to sell tiggs any numbers..

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
        Wilson, NC
        United States
        Member #57005
        December 13, 2007
        517 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Nikita18, thanks for participating!!

Here is the NC number set, good from Tue. eve. thru Mon. eve.  Follow suggestions in OP for ways to narrow down combos each day.

015 017 019 035 037 039 125 129 136

138 145 147 149 235 237 239 345 349

Best of Luck!  Thumbs Up

Hey Rick G a box hit on 349.  This set of numbers HOSun SmileyT

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

At least you name names ridge..jrosina has a problem with that..But she is sweet..Good luck with Rick by the way what tiggs sees he's not doing to good right now..If you played his numbers tonight you lost 19.00..

Is it true they changed the drinking age in TN to 32 so as to keep booze out of the high school?..and in TN after you get a divorce is she or he still your cousin?..Just wondering..

You don't play all the numbers tiggs. I got faith in Rick. Look at this thread. His numbers are coming in.

And they raised the age for drinking  to 32 to keep booze out of the grade schools.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Hey Rick G a box hit on 349.  This set of numbers HOSun SmileyT

Thanks for the feedback, nikita18!  Cheers

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2010, 8:06 am - IP Logged

You don't play all the numbers tiggs. I got faith in Rick. Look at this thread. His numbers are coming in.

And they raised the age for drinking  to 32 to keep booze out of the grade schools.

ridge your puting your faith in the wrong person..Ask jrosina she'll tell you who to put your faith in..just saying...........

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Gold50, OK...

Full list is below, with combos containing at least one digit from last night's 037  highlighted.

015 017 019 035 039 125 129 136

138 145 147 149 235 237 239 345 349

That leaves 13 combos:

015 017 019 035 039 136 138 147 235 237 239 345 349

I don't know how many combos you want to play but here is what I would do to get rid of a couple combos.  The digits 1,6 and 9 only played once this week.  We have 2 combinations that contain two of these 'cold' numbers:  019 and 136.  Let's eliminate them and play the remaining eleven combos:

015 017 035 039 138 147 235 237 239 345 349

These are the numbers I would play...but let's say you want to reduce them even further.  OK, going back to your 'cold' 1, 6, 9, notice the 1 played least recently of the three digits.  Eliminate combos with 1...leaves

035 039 235 237 239 345 349

Hope that helps!!!

An example of the reduction method at work.  Notice we were able to get it down to seven combinations and still had the winner....349.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

ridge your puting your faith in the wrong person..Ask jrosina she'll tell you who to put your faith in..just saying...........

This is a fundraising thread for Lottery Post.  I am not here to "sell" you or anyone else my numbers.  They are provided simply as a bonus to encourage participation.  Your comments are becoming counter-productive to our fundraising efforts.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18997 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

MzDuffleBaglady, We're only asking for a minimum of one month gold membership which costs $4.95.   I'll give you a weekly set of numbers for MO, but I'm asking that you follow through today with a minimum one month membership, OK?  If you want to upgrade further after a win, great!

Here are the combos for MO, good from tonight (Wed.) through Tues.

105 107 109 215 217 219 305 307 309 318

325 327 329 415 417 419 435 437 439

Thanks for participating and good luck!  Thumbs Up

Because of the time involved in mailing payment, plus the hold time required for checks to clear, we do not recommend paying for short-term memberships (i.e, 1-2 months) with a check or money order.

So, I just cashed my $50 winning ticket on 137 and bought a money order for, $40.55, for Plantinum Membership, 6 Months.

Now, do I have to wait another week for a "Lucky Number"?  lol,

I Played some of those numbers, and they were duds, along with the one's I picked myself, lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Seriously, lol, I"m going to ride out the 327, it's way overdue.

Thanks again, for the reminder.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Because of the time involved in mailing payment, plus the hold time required for checks to clear, we do not recommend paying for short-term memberships (i.e, 1-2 months) with a check or money order.

So, I just cashed my $50 winning ticket on 137 and bought a money order for, $40.55, for Plantinum Membership, 6 Months.

Now, do I have to wait another week for a "Lucky Number"?  lol,

I Played some of those numbers, and they were duds, along with the one's I picked myself, lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Seriously, lol, I"m going to ride out the 327, it's way overdue.

Thanks again, for the reminder.

MzDuffleBaglady, Thanks for your platinum membership!!!  Good luck with the 327.

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

This is a fundraising thread for Lottery Post.  I am not here to "sell" you or anyone else my numbers.  They are provided simply as a bonus to encourage participation.  Your comments are becoming counter-productive to our fundraising efforts.

Don't pay any attention to Tiggs Rick G, he is a diabetic who sometimes forget to take his medicine!   But he did upgrade to Gold, so that's great! WTG Tiggs!! uuufff!

Now he is on the out on the backyard sulking,  because you did not give him any numbers for KT, Rick G! Let's keep it Moving!! and positive!Smile!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Don't pay any attention to Tiggs Rick G, he is a diabetic who sometimes forget to take his medicine!   But he did upgrade to Gold, so that's great! WTG Tiggs!! uuufff!

Now he is on the out on the backyard sulking,  because you did not give him any numbers for KT, Rick G! Let's keep it Moving!! and positive!Smile!!

He specifically said he didn't want any numbers.

Quote:  "tiggs just went Gold last week and he don't need any numbers he'll be fine.."

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Divine Guidance, thank you for renewing your membership!!!

Here is the current list for GA.  These are good through Sun. night.  See OP for narrowing down picks.

015 017 019 035 037 039 125 127 129

136 138 145 147 235 239 345 347

Thanks again and Good Luck!  Sun Smiley

Rick we have a couple of committed folk expect an avalanche next week rick  Busmama, the 15th of April VAL8, said the 15th also

Just heard from Pepper1 said she just came off her Platinum Membership, she is  Thinking about renewing!!

Asteckblue is going to buy Todds  Book as a way of support, which gave me an Idea!

I think Scorpio is already Gold!!!   Rick I believe in a month this Site will be called:

"The Golden, Platinum Lottery Post"!!! and why not Rick G, this is where Winners come to perfect their Game!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Rick we have a couple of committed folk expect an avalanche next week rick  Busmama, the 15th of April VAL8, said the 15th also

Just heard from Pepper1 said she just came off her Platinum Membership, she is  Thinking about renewing!!

Asteckblue is going to buy Todds  Book as a way of support, which gave me an Idea!

I think Scorpio is already Gold!!!   Rick I believe in a month this Site will be called:

"The Golden, Platinum Lottery Post"!!! and why not Rick G, this is where Winners come to perfect their Game!!!

I just herd from Candy21 and Kitty242 they are commited to go Gold Rick!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 8 of 17