Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

billyloco's "Extreme MLB Wagering System"

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #79057
August 26, 2009
70 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey ya gave it a shot.  Good luck with the next try!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10389 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2010, 2:20 am - IP Logged

After much research, i am running the following system daily during MLB's regular 162 game season.

All favorites are -1 1/2 (in other words need to win by 2 runs). All my bets are either $100 to win ??? OR ??? to win $100.

04/04 Boston beat NYY 9-7..+165.00

I will try and post daily.

US Flag  GOD  BLESS  AMERICA!!  US Flag

A large percentage of baseball games are decided by one run. The run line was a marketing idea cooked up by Vegas sports books to introduce a pointspread to baseball.

Baseball is traditionally a money line bet,  + 1.25, - 1.45, etc...

the beauty of it is all you have to do that way is pick the winner, no points, no run line, and in baseball the underdog wins quite often.

The sports books hate baseball.  When I worked in in Vegas a guy on our crew was dating a girl that worked as an auditor for the Fremont sports book. Over the course of one season the Fremont won $50 on baseball.

The run line is just a way of gettig players to turn winners into losers.

You're much better off betting tewo and three team money line parlays. Catch a dog or two and the payoffs are nice.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.