Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if Powerball was created to Recruit Codebreakers or People experts in higher Mathematics

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by benmas.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I was looking at Powerball last night and i kept thinking...WHO in the world will come up with such a game....Only Satan would had thought of creating a game like that...Encryption is similar to the lotto...The USA has MANY secrets it wants hidden, when lottery began operating 1984 or 1970 i think the cold war was still going on...Even if it was in 1970 the USA faced so many wars and potential enemies it will not surprise me if Powerball was created with that purpose...They probably knew that whoever crack Powerball with 1 ticket could crack a: Pick10/60 + 2/40 which has: how many is it: 50 trillion combinations which is the RNG of many cryptographic keys back then now they have more but back them it will had been like a big quantity...The world was unstable in those times they just finished defeating Germany in world war2 and finish the Korean WAr...Yesterday i was looking at something about algorithmic information theory, algorithmic random sequence and it has to do with higher mathematics related to random phenomena with stochaic processes it also has to do with computers breaking encrypted computer information...Also something tells me that if has to do with the programs that fighter planes carry in their cabin...what if a particular missile carries some kind of digital security code not to be broke into....

Could it be...The Military pays the inventor of powerball to come up with a game like that back in those times and problem solve...

Could it BE...And whoever wins they recruit them...

after all if you was expert in higher mathematics you could win the lottery...Maybe the military had a task for such geniuses...Randomness is use in the weather what if you was planning to create some kind of worm hole with the help of the weather, if you´ve heard of the bermuda triangle and many people attribute the Bermuda triangle to experiments done by the USA military...is far fetch not to say it could not be possible...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

you know why i believe it could be true?? Because encryptions as well as studying stochaic processes and related fields are fields, RARELY STUDIED...RARELY, RARELY, RARELY studied/taken in college, suffice to say that you can not have a second job and study these fields, nor can you be of the lower class either and study these fields....The odds that you have to overcome to get to those 4th and 5th sometimes 8th level higher mathematics to understand these 2 fields....Again it will not surprise me....Not just that the odds that you took and understood and are majoring in higher mathematics and the odds that you decided to go into these fields...Again is VERY RARE TO SEE SOMEONE STUDYING THOSE FIELDS...Most people CANT PASS CALCULUS OR TRIGONOMETRY...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

i heard that lotteries began to appear in 1960 back then later on Kennedy was assassinated, there was Cuba, there was the Korea conflict, HALF OF Europe belong to Russia, HALF OF IT...THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN...The world must have felt very insecured to the USA...And then there was the weather balloon in Rosswell and UFO sighting they must had thought it was Russian...Again the USA must had felt very insecured as though the world was going to end...So we had to know what the enemy was thinking...Back then the supercomputer wasnt invented, there was no internet there was no computer so if you wanted to win the lotto you had to do it by hand which involved mathematics...

And there was China in the horizon....WE can not let that happened...and if it wasnt in 1960 it could had still happen in 1980´s for the USA a mighty Gigiant got beaten by david: Vietnam which must had scared the hell out of the USA...And it was the USA ALONE against the world....

i dont know if it happened because of that but is a possibility....

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7314 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

"Could it be...The Military pays the inventor of powerball to come up with a game like that back in those times and problem solve..."

People create gambling games where percentages favor the house and the outcome is determined by a random event. In most lottery type games the house percentage is around 50% and the outcome is not known until after a random drawing. During World War II a machine called the Enigma was used to scramble correspondence so it was possible to unscramble it. As long as the lotteries conduct a random drawing, there is no code to break.

It's possible the inventor of Bank Craps was a military genius but they would have learned what we all know (or should know), you can't beat the house when the odds are in their favor.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

i know about the enigma but the enigma was rudimentary and it was a machine not a computer by then foreign governments will had expanded the possible encrypted combinations....and there was spy a lot during those times and the guys that understood the math of the game who knows is under the assumption that none of them got diseases, died of old ages or werent killed...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

what i meant to say is that:

And there was spy a lot during those times and the guys that understood higher mathematics who knows is under the assumption that none of them got diseases, died of old ages or werent killed...

Dude, to study stochaic process and apply it to weather phenomenon you have to be a HECK of a mathematician...Not just that since those fields are rare no 2 mathematicians are alike in personality, gift or knowledge how do you know those that were working for the government didnt encounter problems they couldnt solve...

COULD IT BE????

these is also a wild theory, suppose the weather balloon story of UFO´s was true and they discovered that alliens possess some kind of superpower over matter or to see the future or a speciall type of math or machine most scientist working for the government could not solve (kind of like the movie: Dreamcatcher), you will need people who studied in these fields also or simply you will need someone who knows higher mathematics...time traveling or the time machine does involve a little knowledge of stochaic processes...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

what i meant to say is that:

And there was spy a lot during those times and the guys that understood higher mathematics who knows is under the assumption that none of them got diseases, died of old ages or werent killed...

Dude, to study stochaic process and apply it to weather phenomenon you have to be a HECK of a mathematician...Not just that since those fields are rare no 2 mathematicians are alike in personality, gift or knowledge how do you know those that were working for the government didnt encounter problems they couldnt solve...

COULD IT BE????

these is also a wild theory, suppose the weather balloon story of UFO´s was true and they discovered that alliens possess some kind of superpower over matter or to see the future or a speciall type of math or machine most scientist working for the government could not solve (kind of like the movie: Dreamcatcher), you will need people who studied in these fields also or simply you will need someone who knows higher mathematics...time traveling or the time machine does involve a little knowledge of stochaic processes...

sorry made a mistake i was bussy doing something else...i want to correct something...Time traveling or time machine does involve a LOT of knowledge about stochaic processes and random phenomena A LOT...A LOT...WHEN I MEAN A LOT I MEAN A LOT...

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Lottories were develop many centuries ago.  I doubt that Poweball was developed to find code breakers.

In another light the military could use those people possessing exceptional skills in predicting numbers or developing algorithyms.  They might be looking around to find those people; who knows?  Better yet, who cares?  They certainly are not contacting me and for good reason.

United States
                  Member #26330
                  November 16, 2005
                  330 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Interesting theory...However have you seen some of the people that win Powerball?  I doubt they are some kind of Math Genius...or Savant.......  I mean seriously do you think Jack Whittaker is a math genius that managed to crack a code??  Doubtfull.....   

Sounds like the movie "Mercury Rising".....Might be a good plot for a movie..  A thriller Lotto Spy movie..... HMMM

NASHVILLE, TENN
                    United States
                    Member #33372
                    February 20, 2006
                    1044 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2010, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Seeing that most of the winners are QP's, I doubt if there are many of us super geniuses walking the face of the earth.  The only super geniuses I know are long term members of Lottory Post and write insightful thoughts about random numbers.  The nay-sayers usually leave after a few months.

I orginally had another word for nay-sayers but thought better of using it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Seeing that most of the winners are QP's, I doubt if there are many of us super geniuses walking the face of the earth.  The only super geniuses I know are long term members of Lottory Post and write insightful thoughts about random numbers.  The nay-sayers usually leave after a few months.

I orginally had another word for nay-sayers but thought better of using it.

I'll say it for you GASMETERGUY: <snip>!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

The markings on the alien craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1847 (Known as The Roswell Incident) were the code to break lotteries with.

That's why the government tried to cover the whole thing up and say it never happened, it was "weather balloons".

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

The markings on the alien craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1847 (Known as The Roswell Incident) were the code to break lotteries with.

That's why the government tried to cover the whole thing up and say it never happened, it was "weather balloons".

HAHA.. Coin, you know this is not not nice Coinn not... nice..LOLOlLOlollheHAHAaaaaaaaLmHO!!!Haha!!ROFLBig Smile

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10351 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok, it was 1947, Roswell was 1947.

Here you go, folks:

During The Amazing Roswell UFO Festival, guests can visit alien attractions,attend lectures, book signings and help uncover the truth about one ofthe most infamous cover-ups in history.  For moreinformation about the festival, visit http://www.roswellufofestival.com.

From 2007:

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40512 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I seen ufo's once after I drank to much tequila.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"