Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which Forum do you like the Best?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2010, 7:44 am - IP Logged

I like the Mystical Forum, the Jackposts Forum Pick 3 sometimes looking at differnt States. to see what numbers they are playing. But Mystical is for me that is where the money is!  Every now and then I will look at the  Lottery Systems

You can get some good Ideas on the Pick 5 forum is you like play Rolling Cash 5 or any 5 Digit Pic.  Very seldom do i come here. I use to like it here. But can't say that I do now. Anyway I was just wondering which forums you like I know the ones here that like Lottery discussions because they are here all the time. I know they come over to Mystical, just to see who playing what!  Or either has something smart to say, you know who you are! LOL! Ok, which forum? and I hope you win today!!! That goes for you too Smarty!!!  This is a Click here. So I just stay out of it!!Crazy  Good luck!!Yes NodI Agree! Certain one's not all!!! Now le'ts make some money read my blog you might win some money!Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6391 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2010, 8:16 am - IP Logged

I love mystical.  Dream stuff, all that is so cool. Fascinating posters  here,too.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34096 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2010, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Thanks, yes some of the discussions  here are interesting but some not. Just a bunch of bullcrap!!  Lots of Jealous people aren't happy when someone wins, i wish they would be a good sport, this is a game. Not of people here use to be friendly with me, but they aren't, which I don't really care. I am in it to win.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
        Member #88435
        March 16, 2010
        397 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks, yes some of the discussions  here are interesting but some not. Just a bunch of bullcrap!!  Lots of Jealous people aren't happy when someone wins, i wish they would be a good sport, this is a game. Not of people here use to be friendly with me, but they aren't, which I don't really care. I am in it to win.

Thinking negative towards others will result in negative actions coming back on you...you get what you give. Jealousy is the mark of a weak person spiritually. I think a win is a win for everyone because we are all connected...their joy is my joy.  [edit] This is about those who are negative...not you marcie.

Have a blessed day marcie.

Smiley

$1,000,000

United States
          United States
          Member #60097
          April 5, 2008
          3957 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2010, 8:59 am - IP Logged

I like all the forums here; Todd does a great job as the executive of lotterypost, and should be commended.  Thanks Todd!

KeystoneParty

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22848 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2010, 8:59 am - IP Logged

marcie, get over it. Let the past go and forgive and forget. Forgiving, or saying you do, is easy....the forgetting is the hard part. Many would say:

I can forgive but I don't have to forget - that is wrong. Forgetting is the hardest part and until you do that, you do not honestly forgive.

Like or dislike whoever you want but when you constantly and publicly remind certain posters of who they are here then you are not doing yourself

any favors. If you would practice what you preach about blessings, you might get many more yourself. First, work on yourself and be true, then

all good things follow. Get rid of the lead weight that is holding you down, forgive and most of all forget.

Jealousy is a funny thing, you can be afflicted with it and not even realize it. Let your own jealousy go...there is no one better than anyone else.

If you can't help with no strings attached then you might as well not help at all. This is no competition, stop making it one.

I used to talk to you and support you until a change came over you...if you are wondering why some don't talk to you, that's why.

I LIKE THE PICK 3 FORUMS!! Banana

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34096 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I know one of the clicks would be here, i am not going to even waste my time reading it, you are the main one! Let someone else read it! thanks for you input!!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34096 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Oh, yeah I forgot to say Thanks Todd  and too a lots other people here. I could name lots of nice people here.!!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34096 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:13 am - IP Logged

marcie, get over it. Let the past go and forgive and forget. Forgiving, or saying you do, is easy....the forgetting is the hard part. Many would say:

I can forgive but I don't have to forget - that is wrong. Forgetting is the hardest part and until you do that, you do not honestly forgive.

Like or dislike whoever you want but when you constantly and publicly remind certain posters of who they are here then you are not doing yourself

any favors. If you would practice what you preach about blessings, you might get many more yourself. First, work on yourself and be true, then

all good things follow. Get rid of the lead weight that is holding you down, forgive and most of all forget.

Jealousy is a funny thing, you can be afflicted with it and not even realize it. Let your own jealousy go...there is no one better than anyone else.

If you can't help with no strings attached then you might as well not help at all. This is no competition, stop making it one.

I used to talk to you and support you until a change came over you...if you are wondering why some don't talk to you, that's why.

I LIKE THE PICK 3 FORUMS!! Banana

I forgot to check the box. Now you can read it!!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34096 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Thinking negative towards others will result in negative actions coming back on you...you get what you give. Jealousy is the mark of a weak person spiritually. I think a win is a win for everyone because we are all connected...their joy is my joy.  [edit] This is about those who are negative...not you marcie.

Have a blessed day marcie.

Smiley

Amen to that!!!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34096 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Hey Keystone I still waiting for those numbers to fall!!!  Good luck to you too!

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                        Member #88435
                        March 16, 2010
                        397 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:17 am - IP Logged

I forgot to mention what forums I liked...um, The Jackpot, Pick 5, Lottery Systems & This one.

marcie focus on what you want and then let it happen. Don't let anyone sneak their negative thought into yours.

Party Win one for all of us Baby!

$1,000,000

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34096 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

OK!! I am on it!! And I am looking at some of your stuff too!! PartyWe are going to win!!  Thanks Thrust!

United States
                            United States
                            Member #60097
                            April 5, 2008
                            3957 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Hey Keystone I still waiting for those numbers to fall!!!  Good luck to you too!

TY!  I think there is a very good chance between today and the 10th.

Have a great day and win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I will buy you a Gold Membership!    If it means anything to you if one of those numbers come in. LOL!!!