Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which Forum do you like the Best?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34162 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

I will buy you a Gold Membership!    If it means anything to you if one of those numbers come in. LOL!!!

Well keystone I gave it a shot I played it for $2.00  and one of them for $1.00 Str8 I will let you know which one when it comes out!  Good luck to you too! Keystone!!!Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    south florida
    United States
    Member #48616
    January 3, 2007
    1497 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 and Mystical Forums are tied for my favorites... so many good posters there !!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34162 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I agree with you!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

I love all the forum. I would never let anything are anyone run me away from what i like to do.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34162 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I love all the forum. I would never let anything are anyone run me away from what i like to do.

Sweet-heart nobodys run me away from here, I love L.P.  especially Mystical!PartyThat is the money is for everybody!!!  Now come yall take a peek!!!

Norfolk,VA
            United States
            Member #83225
            December 2, 2009
            757 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

i like P-3, P-4,P-5,instant, and mystical

''YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL BUT, YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS''Thumbs Up

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

marcie, get over it. Let the past go and forgive and forget. Forgiving, or saying you do, is easy....the forgetting is the hard part. Many would say:

I can forgive but I don't have to forget - that is wrong. Forgetting is the hardest part and until you do that, you do not honestly forgive.

Like or dislike whoever you want but when you constantly and publicly remind certain posters of who they are here then you are not doing yourself

any favors. If you would practice what you preach about blessings, you might get many more yourself. First, work on yourself and be true, then

all good things follow. Get rid of the lead weight that is holding you down, forgive and most of all forget.

Jealousy is a funny thing, you can be afflicted with it and not even realize it. Let your own jealousy go...there is no one better than anyone else.

If you can't help with no strings attached then you might as well not help at all. This is no competition, stop making it one.

I used to talk to you and support you until a change came over you...if you are wondering why some don't talk to you, that's why.

I LIKE THE PICK 3 FORUMS!! Banana

I agree with this!

And I'll say here what I say at work. If you don't like me...I don't care. I'm NOT here to win a popularity contest.

As for forums....Lottery Discussion is my favorite! 

If the Mystical Forum was about how people use other means to play and win the lottery I would probably LIVE in that forum! Dream after dream and long lists of numbers...... no thank you.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34162 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Get a Life!!!Crazy   In the Click!!!

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                  Member #10163
                  January 4, 2005
                  797 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2010, 1:02 am - IP Logged

PROVERBS 15:1

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                    Member #27050
                    November 26, 2005
                    40272 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I enjoy the P3 and P4 forums.....I visit the Discussion forum from time to time, but I KNOW I would get myself into trouble there!  Wink  All the forums are very good though......good beat....easy to dance to..... I give it an 85!  lol

Lep

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22968 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2010, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Get a Life!!!Crazy   In the Click!!!

marcie sorry but the only clique around here is the one you made for yourself whose sole member is you. Single-handedly and through thousands of

posts, you have pit one against the other...even if they weren't aware of any problem, you created rift and upset. Now your posts are silly, ranting

and troublesome.

Obviously you chose not to get the message I wrote, I know you read it...maybe next week you'll see the light..maybe next year. Who knows?

What I do know is now you relight fires you created with childish remarks and silly finger pointing.

How many times have you blasted on the threads about blessings? Do you really think blessings come from people who create ire, upset and

grief? It is not a blessing to create a curse. It is certainly not a blessing to add your own dose of vindictiveness to much of what you post.

I haven't seen anyone hurt you in a way that justifies your acting like this..it's ludicrous, immature and unbecoming of a true mystic...you might

like the forum but I've not seen anyone of them behave as you do. I almost pity you.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34162 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Whatever!!!  I read the end of it! almost pity me Please lady!!!  Get a Life!! Green laugh

who still come to threads to get numbers!!!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34162 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2010, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Yeah you can get in lots of trouble, with people i see that!! Bull crap all the time!! thank's for you input!!  that is why I rarely come here. them same people Bull crap!!!  Well I won't say all the people but some.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34162 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2010, 1:58 am - IP Logged

I enjoy the P3 and P4 forums.....I visit the Discussion forum from time to time, but I KNOW I would get myself into trouble there!  Wink  All the forums are very good though......good beat....easy to dance to..... I give it an 85!  lol

Sorry forgot to check the box.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                              Atlanta, Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #84484
                              December 29, 2009
                              162 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Nothing Left 2 See Here People!! Move Along!! (Peace Maker)  :)

**Almost Doesn't Count**