Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MLB picks for the rest of the month of April 2010

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Be tough billy your a winner and can beat this..Hope all your test are not that bad!!..

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42062 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Billy you will be in my prayers, you just keep picking those winners and profit.

HyperBe Happy.

Buford. GA
      United States
      Member #4
      April 19, 2001
      853 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs & Sully..THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!...I have many people whom love me dearly here in Atlanta, and around the country. due to my living in several large cities. When i learned of it, there is sort of a dark feeling that came over me, but after readin the material my Urologist (who by the way is published and has been in the field 33 yrs) i now am ready for the challenge!

Saturday, I won $400 to bring my ytd totals to +1193!! Today i have Minnesota -137 and laid $411/$300...and they are losing in the top of the 9th to KansasCity 4-2-->Angry....DISGUSTING!!!!

Hope y'all have a better day than me!!-->Unhappy

US Flag.....G O D.... B L E S S.... AMERICA!!!!!!!US Flag

"as long as you win more than you lose...gamblins' not a problem"

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs & Sully..THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!...I have many people whom love me dearly here in Atlanta, and around the country. due to my living in several large cities. When i learned of it, there is sort of a dark feeling that came over me, but after readin the material my Urologist (who by the way is published and has been in the field 33 yrs) i now am ready for the challenge!

Saturday, I won $400 to bring my ytd totals to +1193!! Today i have Minnesota -137 and laid $411/$300...and they are losing in the top of the 9th to KansasCity 4-2-->Angry....DISGUSTING!!!!

Hope y'all have a better day than me!!-->Unhappy

US Flag.....G O D.... B L E S S.... AMERICA!!!!!!!US Flag

Life is a bumpy ride billy but it's a ride..Just do what your Dr says that's why he get's the big bucks..33 years?..Man that's great..My oldest son lives in Atlanta..I've had 8 skin cancer operations and so far no melanoma..Like I said you can beat this!!!!...Think positive!!!..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Billy, I've been following your predictions here but haven't been saying anything. (you're pretty good, man!)

Just wanted to wish you the best with your condition. It's a nasty thing but they've been making some great strides with it lately. I have a daughter with Melanoma and they're really working wonders with her. Sounds like you've got a good doctor too.

Take care, rdgrnr

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Buford. GA
            United States
            Member #4
            April 19, 2001
            853 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2010, 11:12 am - IP Logged

TIGGS...8 SKIN CANCER OPERATIONS!!!...were you a nudist??..LOL!!!....rdgrnr...Melanoma scares me almost as much as Pancreatic Cancer. I sincerely wish her a full recovery!!

Loss that game yesterday due to Minnesota letting the Royals whup them in the last inns!!!!!!!  My year to date totals are down to +782.

Laid $740/$400 for Angels to win tonight!!

White BounceWIN BIG Y'ALL!!!!

...........US FlagGOD......BLESS......AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!US Flag

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

TIGGS...8 SKIN CANCER OPERATIONS!!!...were you a nudist??..LOL!!!....rdgrnr...Melanoma scares me almost as much as Pancreatic Cancer. I sincerely wish her a full recovery!!

Loss that game yesterday due to Minnesota letting the Royals whup them in the last inns!!!!!!!  My year to date totals are down to +782.

Laid $740/$400 for Angels to win tonight!!

White BounceWIN BIG Y'ALL!!!!

...........US FlagGOD......BLESS......AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!US Flag

billy I carried mail in the hot sun in Florida for 20 years and that's where my skin cancer came from..Worked a route walking and carrying mail on my back for 8 years before I took a driving route..Don't say anything to ridge runner ( rdgrnr )  he has a thing about mailmen that isen't very nice..Good luck and hope the Angels make you a winner!!!..

Buford. GA
                United States
                Member #4
                April 19, 2001
                853 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Dang Tiggs, now i'm sorry i said that...my grandmother married Sam Harkness who was a mailman in Miami FL and i will tell you he was a very intelligent man and sooo interesting always, unfortunately cancer got him in 1963.

Those Angels brought me $400 yesterday which brings my ytd total up to +$1182  Party

I like the Angels again @-153 and laid $765/$500.

PatriotWIN MUCHO $$$ Y'ALL!!!!!!!

US Flag>>> GOD >>> BLESS >>> AMERICA!!!US Flag

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Dang Tiggs, now i'm sorry i said that...my grandmother married Sam Harkness who was a mailman in Miami FL and i will tell you he was a very intelligent man and sooo interesting always, unfortunately cancer got him in 1963.

Those Angels brought me $400 yesterday which brings my ytd total up to +$1182  Party

I like the Angels again @-153 and laid $765/$500.

PatriotWIN MUCHO $$$ Y'ALL!!!!!!!

US Flag>>> GOD >>> BLESS >>> AMERICA!!!US Flag

Keep on winning billy..I started in the PO in late 68 and it has changed a lot since then..Good luck..

United States
                    Member #79057
                    August 26, 2009
                    70 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2010, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Haven't been keeping up with the post so only now finding out what's going on.  From what I've read recently about prostate cancer, most people with it die of old age so keep your chin up.  Will keep good thoughts up here in Jersey for you.

Buford. GA
                      United States
                      Member #4
                      April 19, 2001
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks AC!! ( .. I am going tomorrow for the bone scan & CAT scan, i am VERY anxious to get on to some treatment! Thanks Tiggs!!

The Angels litterally gave that game to those Indians...DISGUSTING!!!

Cost me $765, bringing my ytd total to +417,...YUCKOOO!!!

Liking a parlay -> St Louis +2.5 -440 & Minnesaota +2.5 -355...laid $400/$229

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!US Flag May y'all have a winning day!!!!!!Patriot

Buford. GA
                        United States
                        Member #4
                        April 19, 2001
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Lost that parlay due to Minnesota getting STOMPED by Detroit!!! brings my ytd down to  +17!!

HORRIBLE!!!!!! tAKING tORONTO -160 AND LAIDM $640/$400....feeling sickly due to all the Iodine they put in me for those scans.....good night.

gooood luck y'all!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

We all wish you well billy..Get well and hit big that's an order!!..

Buford. GA
                            United States
                            Member #4
                            April 19, 2001
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: April 30, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tiggs..i certainly do feel much better today and at 9a.m. i was sitting on the exercise bike at the gym....only did 7.25 miles in 30 mins, but also did 60 crunches. I really want to start the treatments for this Prostate Cancer in as good a shape as i can. When I had my heart attack i was back to work (on my feet 8 hrs daily) due to being an avid cycler previously.

Anyways, Toronto won me $400 and that brings my ytd total up to +$417 ->Party

PARLAY GREED sets in!!...taking Toronto-129/ Detroit +2 1/2 run line-->$600/$900

.......GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!!!

......G O D ... B L E S S ...AMERICA!!!!

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: April 30, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tiggs..i certainly do feel much better today and at 9a.m. i was sitting on the exercise bike at the gym....only did 7.25 miles in 30 mins, but also did 60 crunches. I really want to start the treatments for this Prostate Cancer in as good a shape as i can. When I had my heart attack i was back to work (on my feet 8 hrs daily) due to being an avid cycler previously.

Anyways, Toronto won me $400 and that brings my ytd total up to +$417 ->Party

PARLAY GREED sets in!!...taking Toronto-129/ Detroit +2 1/2 run line-->$600/$900

.......GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!!!

......G O D ... B L E S S ...AMERICA!!!!

This post just wore me out..Good luck..