Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Purchasing the $2,200 dog racing method today

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Joker...how bout an update on your dog track system.  How's your progress coming.

I'm about half way through. I want to re-read the first half again, then proceed to the last half which entails coding, betting, and  a thing called charting the stars. Then I have to do practice(make believe) bets for 2 or more weeks before spending real money.

The coding seems to be the most important last few steps, If I want to reach the 75% win ratio, however, based on what I've learned so far, even if I get a win ratio of about 40 to 50 percent, I can still make money. That's cutting corners and being lazy. I really don't want to take that route, but it would be interesting to see real profit margins with only half the eventual goal target of about 75%.

I should be ready for real bets in about a month or less. Remember, I'll only be betting on trifectas and superfectas only. And only about one race a day will be qualified to bet on. The author cherry picks the races so that on average, only one out of twelve races will qualify to bet.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    18997 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm about half way through. I want to re-read the first half again, then proceed to the last half which entails coding, betting, and  a thing called charting the stars. Then I have to do practice(make believe) bets for 2 or more weeks before spending real money.

The coding seems to be the most important last few steps, If I want to reach the 75% win ratio, however, based on what I've learned so far, even if I get a win ratio of about 40 to 50 percent, I can still make money. That's cutting corners and being lazy. I really don't want to take that route, but it would be interesting to see real profit margins with only half the eventual goal target of about 75%.

I should be ready for real bets in about a month or less. Remember, I'll only be betting on trifectas and superfectas only. And only about one race a day will be qualified to bet on. The author cherry picks the races so that on average, only one out of twelve races will qualify to bet.

Good Luck Joker17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Struggle is real!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4503 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Joker, so whats up?

"If you do things with great skill, it takes less effort" ~MzDuffle

HMS Joker: MAIDEN VOYAGE >>>>>

Are you planning to do any test wagering (real or paper) in Florida this Memorial weekend ???

Best Wishes for success w/puppies

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Joker, so whats up?

"If you do things with great skill, it takes less effort" ~MzDuffle

HMS Joker: MAIDEN VOYAGE >>>>>

Are you planning to do any test wagering (real or paper) in Florida this Memorial weekend ???

Best Wishes for success w/puppies

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

Yep. I still have some practice bets ahead of me. I'm still learning how to make it all work smoothly. I've got the pieces of the puzzle, but it's still quite raw. Maybe in about a month will I be actually betting for real, maybe 2 months. I'm not rushing it because I want to make sure I have it down pat. There is a slight learning curve to this, it's not all mechanical.

I recently filled out one race just to see how long it would take me to go thru the motions. It took me about 10 minutes instead of the 2 minutes required, but I'm still learning, and before you know it, I'll be whizzing right thru it. The author says that seasoned pros go through 7 to 10 tracks a day.....WOW.....That would take me a week...lol

I'll let everyone knowe the progress. It's going to be slow. I'm done cutting corners.

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4503 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the response, we all know it wouldn't be easy beating the races, RIGHT?

Share with us, just for kicks,  how did that one race you filled out actually do for you??

Best Wishes,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the response, we all know it wouldn't be easy beating the races, RIGHT?

Share with us, just for kicks,  how did that one race you filled out actually do for you??

Best Wishes,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

I was just practicing on honing and speeding up my raw knowledge of the procedures involved in the elimination process. It actually felt good to do one from the beginning to the end.

I had 2 dogs that were potential winners, until the next phase, where I ended up with only one dog, because he did not meet the criteria. Finally, the only dog left had to pass 'Stardog" criteria, which it did NOT. So that race was passed.

I will be printing out the Derby lane's program Saturday for this Sunday. I'm going to do the whole program on Saturday, and see if there is even a race that is qualified to bet on. If there is a race, then I will watch the races on Sunday to see how well I did.

I had to switch from Palm beach to Derby lane because my friend told me that Palm beach doesn't have tris and supers on every race, and Derby does. Since I will be mostly be evaluating dogs for Superfectas, I need as many races as possible so I have a better hit rate. I'm supposed to only bet on Trifectas if the track does not have superfectas. But the goal is to only bet on Superfectas. The cost is not that much different than tris, and the pay is much better.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

joker you gave me an idea...

Also joker you must be like finacially stable because i CANT purchase a system for: $3,000...unless you had the money...You gave me an idea of pooling for a system...

i might had mentioned dog racing tracks but i cant sit and watch dogs race...I feel is to cruel: for me...not those greyhounds...I could see horses running and getting whiped but dogs...Have you seen the way they look...it like it hurts my eyes even though i am not sad...maybe 1 or 2 races or 4 races yeah but repeatedly....I can watch very skinny people run in a marathon because they are humans like me but not dogs...it will not surprise me if some people couldnt take it...Any other dog i think it will be fine but not greyhounds...

and the race is not so much is that they put those dogs to race several races unaware of size perception a dog heart is not a horses heart, people out there think greyhounds are horses...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2010, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

joker you gave me an idea...

Also joker you must be like finacially stable because i CANT purchase a system for: $3,000...unless you had the money...You gave me an idea of pooling for a system...

i might had mentioned dog racing tracks but i cant sit and watch dogs race...I feel is to cruel: for me...not those greyhounds...I could see horses running and getting whiped but dogs...Have you seen the way they look...it like it hurts my eyes even though i am not sad...maybe 1 or 2 races or 4 races yeah but repeatedly....I can watch very skinny people run in a marathon because they are humans like me but not dogs...it will not surprise me if some people couldnt take it...Any other dog i think it will be fine but not greyhounds...

and the race is not so much is that they put those dogs to race several races unaware of size perception a dog heart is not a horses heart, people out there think greyhounds are horses...

I'm not rich. I saved for over a year to get that method for dogs.

I feel bad for the conditions those dogs are put in, but there is nothing I can do about it. And it's not like they are treated inhumanely, it's just not the very best conditions. Also, the dogs only race once a day, and maybe not even everyday. The same dog never races a race twice in the same day, and the race is only about 30 seconds, so it's not long enough to hurt their hearts.

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4503 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

joker, et al-

CONSIDER RAIN FACTOR & TRACK BIAS
                  Track bias is used to determine if there was a faster/slower part of the main track and/or if frontrunners or closers had an advantage on that particular day. There is not a track bias everyday, but heavy rain. especially on Southern Florida tracks is a factor.  So affecting the surface and making either the inner or the outer of the track faster, therefore advantageous to the dogs racing on that part of the track.

Good luck all-

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley