Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Purchasing the $2,200 dog racing method today

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4507 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you know your stuff. I'll check out the others you mentioned. I have only basic knowledge about dog racing. I will strive to make this a journey of experience. Afterall, knowledge is power.

Joker et al-

For your consideration a greyhound report  excerpt from a past Gillen post:

".... They were set for Raynham Greyhound track, and entered  into a contest at the Greyhound Channel. The numbers posted produced six winners, and one second. It also gave the daily double of 2-5, paying $183.20. The points are based on the payoffs. In race one, #2 paid $16.40, $8.20, and $4.20. Giving 2,880 points. All together we ended up with 11,660 points. Ending up in the fourth position. The reason we dropped this from the last update of the book, it was not consistent in picking 50% of the winners. It was used as a guide over the computer's top picks. Incidentally, the computer's top three picks had every winner from the top three positions."

After all, these are only games, and all games can be beaten but if you want to walk on water you first must get out of the boat (or -math game box)

Good Fortune to you, looking forward to your first winning reults post!

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Ordinarily he would compose some poetry.

But he hasn't been composing for some time now.

In fact, for over a hundred years now, he's only been decomposing.

Wow...!

For all those years I thought it was Mozart who was decomposing.

Oklahoma City, OK
      United States
      Member #87976
      March 7, 2010
      101 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I hope that doesn't mean that we won't be seeing you in the lottery forums, Joker.  Years ago I was visiting an aunt and uncle in California and they took me to the dog races for the day.  I had a lot of fun and made some pretty good money just in that one day.  Hope things go that well for you.  Good luck with the dogs!

Star

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20124 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Quite a few Dog tracks in Fla,  Joker. I used to go to Tampa and Palm Beach kennel clubs. Nice tracks. Hollywood has a great club also.

Good luck, let me know how the system works...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

lima ohio
          United States
          Member #53429
          July 7, 2007
          195 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I want a copy from u..........how much

Oklahoma City, OK
            United States
            Member #87976
            March 7, 2010
            101 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Gopher, I hope you're kidding!!  Even the short time I've been here, I'm pretty sure that I can safely say that Joker would never violate his agreement with the maker of the system by selling illegal copies of it.  Good grief!  Eek 

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3958 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Hope it all works out for you Joker!

KeystoneParty

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I hope that doesn't mean that we won't be seeing you in the lottery forums, Joker.  Years ago I was visiting an aunt and uncle in California and they took me to the dog races for the day.  I had a lot of fun and made some pretty good money just in that one day.  Hope things go that well for you.  Good luck with the dogs!

Star

I'll still vist often......lol

Thanx, will let everyone know.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Quite a few Dog tracks in Fla,  Joker. I used to go to Tampa and Palm Beach kennel clubs. Nice tracks. Hollywood has a great club also.

Good luck, let me know how the system works...!

I'll probably be betting online. We'll have to see his rules regarding what tracks to play. This seems to be the most comprehensive "method", about dog racing. He doesn't like using the word "System".

Anyways, I let everyone know how it pans out. At this point in my life, and the high cost of the method, I have no choice but to say that failure is not an option.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

I want a copy from u..........how much

I'll sell it to you for 39.95, not including shipping and handling....

All kidding aside. He made it clear from the getgo, he'll spare no expense in hunting me down, and rightly so.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I'll probably be betting online. We'll have to see his rules regarding what tracks to play. This seems to be the most comprehensive "method", about dog racing. He doesn't like using the word "System".

Anyways, I let everyone know how it pans out. At this point in my life, and the high cost of the method, I have no choice but to say that failure is not an option.

Don't forget worthy causes when you start cashing in, bro.

Like needy compounds hidden in the mountain ridges of Tennessee.

Afterall, somebody has to procreate and repopulate the planet after Armageddon.

And I love procreatin'.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Hope it all works out for you Joker!

KeystoneParty

Thanx. I hope so too.

Real effort on my part will be the key to learning this. This is NOT some get rich quick scheme. It's vital I take the time to fully engulf myself in this.  I also have 3 months free consultation, amongst other great tools included.

My theory on this is that because of the high price of this method, I'd be compelled to make it work. It would be self-defeating to thrown in the towel, after spending 2,200 bucks. This is the true testing grounds of my life, and I'm excited as heck.....

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Don't forget worthy causes when you start cashing in, bro.

Like needy compounds hidden in the mountain ridges of Tennessee.

Afterall, somebody has to procreate and repopulate the planet after Armageddon.

And I love procreatin'.

Nah....

Forget compounds. They're dangerous.

I'll just hire you to work as the official entertainer of my house on Malibu Beach California when guests are present.

Our hardest decision of any given day will be whether we want a blond, brunette, or redhead. Or all three....hee hee.

Don't forget the moonshine....lol

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34185 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2010, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Best of luck Joker!

Never ever went to a Dog Race, but I want to. They do have Dog Racing in Wheeling Downs or some Track, in W.Va. I have to find how which one? I would like to go.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                              Member #79057
                              August 26, 2009
                              70 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Joker...how bout an update on your dog track system.  How's your progress coming.