Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STORM's Here ;-)

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
pittsburgh,pa
United States
Member #88062
March 9, 2010
10 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

thank u momma just got dat 317 str. today,i know u got it too ur my lucky charm,mommaParty

pittsburgh,pa
    United States
    Member #88062
    March 9, 2010
    10 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

oh no I got  two str. in one day,woman u are the truth,PartyBananaDanceSad CheersBig Smile

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      albany georgia
      United States
      Member #55707
      October 15, 2007
      565 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I am feeling great today. I have a headache, but I am sure it's bcuz All of the pollen falling here in Ga. I want to thank Everyone for your prayers, they meant A lot to me. Thru my recovery, I recieved flowers , cards and J even sent me a fruit basket, that was beautiful. I really would like to hear from a few ppl, u know who u are, don't be scared to call me, my breathing is clear now. I have to apologize to one of my friends here for scaring them last week when he came to visit me. I was having trouble breathing an he didn't know what to do, but one thing he did do after he calm down was rub my back an then my legs which felt really good Embarassed  Ok ppl let's get back to making this money.

I want All states to look out for... 689*  Good luck Everyone, love ya!!!

so glad to hear you are feeling better. PLEASE TAKE of yourself.. Miss your post for a week or so. God bless uSun Smiley

lawrenceville,ga
        United States
        Member #71630
        March 1, 2009
        40 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2010, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Hello Storm

Just checking in on you. I hope you are on your way to a speedy recovery

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2010, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Glad you are feeling better Storm!!  May you have lots of luck!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.