Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is there a safe way to reduce pick3 combos?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #64562
August 31, 2008
48 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

What about pair or digit reduction, any success with that?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

If you upgraded to Platinum membership you would have full access to the lottery results search engine, which provides answers to these and many other questions.

For example, on the number of days between repeats of a box combo, just run a search for a combo over a stretch of time, and then count the number of times it occurred within that stretch of time.  A simple division will give you the average number of days between hits of that combo.

High 5 Todd!!!!!

It is always an energy booster when you give tip$!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

What about pair or digit reduction, any success with that?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/606727

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607018

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607076

Pairs reduction was a part of the making of that prediction and as seen on it, I got the winning pick 3 number 5 times out of 6 possible times, including the 1 straight permutation out of the 6.

If played straight off-line it would have given $500, but it was 76 singles and 61 doubles predicted, so it would have been very risky.

And no, I forgot almost right away how I had made that prediction as I didn't write down what I had done.

It was a unique prediction I had not before used that exact same reduction technique.

Most of my predictions those years ago and from the beginning were more or less unique as the past patterns seen would guide me, but they all back then were reduction techniques of some kind.

Most of my past predictions were boxed, as seen that one was made to be straight, I said so on it.

But even with boxed predictions sometimes you get the winning number straight due to the 1/6 random chance with boxed singles.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Digits give the greatest reduction, then pairs and last 3 digits whole pick 3 numbers.

With a lot of study and even a lot more practice you can also do digits reduction.

Any kind of reduction is risky, study, practice and study and practice more and more again.

Developing reduction intuition is important and it might come sooner or later with enough practice, I had it.

bomberos's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #39208
          May 12, 2006
          390 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

i'm trying a new approach and i was wondering if anyone knows of a safe way to eliminate number combos from the pick3. instead of trying to predict which number will be drawn is there a way to predict which numbers will not be drawn? also does anyone know how many draws/days a boxed number will go before repeating, on average?

Hi mprober,

I have found that up to 75% of the time (at least in Ohio anyway) one digit usually returns from the previous drawing.  You can eliminate a good chunk of numbers and it's a good place to start.  As Todd pointed out, the filters in the deflator are useful for that.  Hope this helps.

~Bomberos~

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2010, 2:11 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212627/1623495

He seems to predict in a similar way as I used to, but there he only talks about sums, I also used many other patterns.