Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Cash 3: Tips on choosing winning numbers

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bunnylove5215.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
161 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2010, 10:47 am - IP Logged

ok,  I know this month is not over, but this has been a really 'bummer' month for me.  But I can add another rule to my list.  Persistence!  I don't know how many consecutive days  most of you play your  numbers  but I  obviously don't play mine long enough.  I change up base on my workouts, and sommetimes its daily. If I had played my numbers at least 3 days  in a row I would have caught the 444 again! , the  777 and the 663.  Out of frustration i took a break and review my tips. Hopefully the latter part of the month will be better for me.  Its still fun! but its a lot more fun when i win.    Hope everyone  eles is doing better than this month. 

Live and Learn !

Hey people,

I have another tip  that may help someone.  I was in a slump in May, but I'm happy to say I made it up in June.   Do your research....., Do your research...... I painstakling spend hours look at the history of how numbers falls, and using that info with my  software data.   It pays off.  I've hit 3xtimes this month so far, nothing to brag about, but I used some my tips in Cash 4 and did well.   Sometimes I have so much info, I can't put it together where it counts, but the past few days...... I put it together and it paid off.  Oh and this time I caught the 444's   lol. 

One more thing, never say "that number does not show up in my work",  I  always say that but I forget,  some numbers do not fit in my work out, and unfortnunately those are the ones that fall.  I forced myself to play numbers that don't fit in my work out.... and guess what!   they fall.    so......... 

Live and Learn!!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8036 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Just found your topic again, Instyle.  Your idea is valuable!  Thank you!

I would like to add my tip and encourage others to post their interesting tips here, also.

I like to observe my environment for numbers that appear in unique ways.

A several years ago, my hubby and I were driving and listening to the car radio, when the sports talk announcer said something about some sports statistic being 522.  Then he said "the time is now 5:22."  At that very moment, I noticed an address on a building that we just passed had 522.  We stopped at a gas station store and my receipt was... you guessed it... $5.22.  Still while driving that day, I saw a huge number ... a  red 9 ... on an office building as its single digit address. 

The number came out 522 that evening and a couple of days later 5229 hit!  That was a very  interesting message!  Also, it is interesting that 5+2+2 = 9.  I didn't play the lottery back then, but that experience got me to think seriously about the lottery games. The environment is full of numbers that only YOU will see. 

So my tip (for new players) is to pay attention to the numbers in your environment,  they will REVEAL themselves to YOU.  It is up to you to then take action or not. 

Make your luck happen! Wink

United States
      Member #55821
      October 21, 2007
      161 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2010, 7:25 am - IP Logged

ok, I know its July, but Im still keeping up with what works and what's not working for me.  Right now, nothing is working on  cash 3 at the moment so I went to another game (Cash 4) and won two day in a row.  So, another tip,  when you in a slump, take a break , read you notes, keep your system up to date, and try another game........  THAT WORKED FOR ME!

personal note - I take playing the lottery seriously, I don't like throwing my money away unless I have a game plan to get it back, so if it looks like I put to much  time into it, your right...... i do put too much time into it., I have a full-time job and this is like my second job.  on a good month,(which ws May) for me, i won as much money as I do on my real job., I know it boils downs to luck but hard work helps and also info from the members on this site (they are a very big help to me)   I share my info, just to help someone else who takes it serously and hopefully with enough tips we can move on to the big one.  I appreciate the responses from others who share their notes and trust me, I to keep up with them.   so to all

Live and Learn   and keep the tips comming. 

United States
        Member #55821
        October 21, 2007
        161 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2010, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Just found your topic again, Instyle.  Your idea is valuable!  Thank you!

I would like to add my tip and encourage others to post their interesting tips here, also.

I like to observe my environment for numbers that appear in unique ways.

A several years ago, my hubby and I were driving and listening to the car radio, when the sports talk announcer said something about some sports statistic being 522.  Then he said "the time is now 5:22."  At that very moment, I noticed an address on a building that we just passed had 522.  We stopped at a gas station store and my receipt was... you guessed it... $5.22.  Still while driving that day, I saw a huge number ... a  red 9 ... on an office building as its single digit address. 

The number came out 522 that evening and a couple of days later 5229 hit!  That was a very  interesting message!  Also, it is interesting that 5+2+2 = 9.  I didn't play the lottery back then, but that experience got me to think seriously about the lottery games. The environment is full of numbers that only YOU will see. 

So my tip (for new players) is to pay attention to the numbers in your environment,  they will REVEAL themselves to YOU.  It is up to you to then take action or not. 

Make your luck happen! Wink

Thanks Harvest for your reply.

You are absolutley right.  My husband is good at that.  He never plays the lottery, but when he's on the road he will mention tag numbers he keeps seeing over and over.  One time months ago, he said I saw this same number on 4 different cars, right now can't remember what the number was but at the time i wrote it down, and since i did not play cash 4, i never played it, but you won't belive it hit straight just like he saw it.  Now, knowing what i know now, when he says he sees a number I will play it. 

Thanks for sharing, and I do watch my environment.  Good luck to you.

Live and Learn  !

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
          Cobb
          United States
          Member #26586
          November 19, 2005
          9724 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:16 am - IP Logged

One simple way to win ga cash 3 iF your normal habbits or systems are not working for you this was way is full proof 100% atleast 2 to 3 times a month i have seen it happen more  but , if you play everyday just simply break down  num a replay cash four numbers draws for that  day  they usualy come in reverse but it works if all else fails  2341=143-432-341-234-  (231_214  <<<splits not likely but it does happen u se this method in my shift patterns  GOOD LUCK

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #64904
            September 11, 2008
            1002 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

amilyby30 can you use the shift system in cash 4?

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies