Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Cash 3: Tips on choosing winning numbers

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bunnylove5215.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
163 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

In playing Cash 3 for a while, I've gotton better in choosing winning numbers and wanted to start "Tips for New players for Cash 3 to pick numbers that have better chances of winning.  I just want to start a list that may help others; especially new players to not waste too much money in picking numbers with no basic system.  I know that the lottery is random, but sometimes there is a pattern to random numbers as I have learned from the expert players on LP.  So, I will start and if anyone has anything that has proven to improve picking your (winning)numbers than feel free to contribute to the list.  I read the lp forum and lot and notice a lot of good people to help.  One day I may have something really valuable to offer but till then I will post what has help me choose winning numbers.   Please feel free to contribute from what you've learn by trial and error oh, I forget and by loosing too much money in picking the wrong numbers.   Pleassssse no smart alec's , I jus wanted to contributie just like the others on this board that share knowledge to help others win.     So I will start.

I have learn never to ignore the chance for doubles to appear.  In watching the patterns doubles usually appear after every fourth or fifth draw., so I don't usually have doubles in my list of numbers to play untlil then.  Unfortunately like today (660)md cash 3.  It messed up my wholes system.  So' Ive will have a picks doubles included in my work out; based on the patterns that i see.

Always include doubles, and if you don't want to risk loosing on a double number by the one number play front pair /or back pair.  66x  or x06 would have won something.

Another tip, sometimes during the month a number will apear back to back.  So I always play the prvious number from midday and evening draw. 

And everyone knows this, i think,  always try to go up/down a digit in your draw.  So many times i've loss by the one digit.   But...... I am getting better.   As I think of more, I will add, but for now, please contribute to the TIPS!

Thanks

Ok,  I have another tip.......FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE! USE THE TIPS YOU TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO OBSERVE AND DEVELOP>   dARNIT.   i MISS THE 587 WHICH FELL aPRIL 5TH. 

Live and Learn!   btw 016 (miday)was a repeat also. 

Thud

United States
    Member #55821
    October 21, 2007
    163 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Ok,  I have another tip.......FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE! USE THE TIPS YOU TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO OBSERVE AND DEVELOP>   dARNIT.   i MISS THE 587 WHICH FELL aPRIL 5TH. 

Thud

Sometimes I jus can't get that third number.  We've all done it, always miss by one number.  I've started playing pairs with my set of numbers, that way, at least I walk away with what I loss of 2 of the 3 hit, instead of nothing. 

for today md (ga) I try this:   96x, 69x, x96, x69 or

68x, 86x, x68, x86,   or 78x, 87x, x87, x78

964, 646, 968, 686, 868, 336, 636, 089, 189, 258, 578, 678,

the number 8 is at 2 skips and they usually fall, 7 is the coldest, and i usually look at the previous number that fell, 646 which always messes up my system, but I have to account for that when i choosing my numbers.  I cannot quite manage the doubles in my system., but I keep studying and making notes.

Live and learn!  good luck.  Hope this infor helps!

United States
      Member #55821
      October 21, 2007
      163 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Thud

oh well, this month is over and I did not do as well as I had hoped.  I play both midday and evening and only won a total of 6 times in the entire month.  The good thing is they were big wins (ok not soo big but hey after playing on and off for a couple of years only to buckle down and record my tips to improve my wins I think its ok for a rookie), two for $500 and 2 for the $330 and the others were small.  My tips help along with the recommendation of some of my favorite post here.   Hope others did better, but I'm going to try for the month of May to see if I can improve   before I try to play the bigger games. 

Good luck to everyone and when i fine tune more tips I will share, if anyone cares.   

Live and Learn

mstina's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
        georgia
        United States
        Member #88510
        March 17, 2010
        143 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi instyle i happen 2 cross ur thread!!!! An i did a lil research 4 u n i found the repeat u were lookin 4 in jan was 934 (1/1) 493(1/9) 943(1/23)!!!!! im n the same boat not much winning but a lot of learn n about how 2 play the rite nums n alot of times i hav the num but it cums out mirrored (like 2-day i playd 309/354 cam out-dadgumit!!!!!!  i hav done that alot!!!!

United States
          Member #55821
          October 21, 2007
          163 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi instyle i happen 2 cross ur thread!!!! An i did a lil research 4 u n i found the repeat u were lookin 4 in jan was 934 (1/1) 493(1/9) 943(1/23)!!!!! im n the same boat not much winning but a lot of learn n about how 2 play the rite nums n alot of times i hav the num but it cums out mirrored (like 2-day i playd 309/354 cam out-dadgumit!!!!!!  i hav done that alot!!!!

Thanks for your response Mstina!  keep trying, i been there..... no wait, I'm still there.  but every now and then i get lucky.  My new tip is always watch the current trend.  like today 354 (sequence #s hit midda and 342 hit evening.  That may what I need to focuse on the first week in May.  Also, i have to admit, i don't understand the term "mirrored" can you explain and I will learn something new.  It may be somethin I already use but call it something else.  So when you have a chance.  I would appreciate it. and as I learn I wll share.

Live and Learn

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #83865
            December 16, 2009
            922 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

hey Instyle, your post is very helpful, i haven't been hitting anything lately. Do you think with both the sequence numbers today and sequence we had in the past week maybe bring us another triple?

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
              Member #81314
              October 16, 2009
              19447 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Thud

good tips.

I just do the one up, on each number from the quick pick.

719-dropped straight, 4/30/2010 evening

806-quick pick. 4/29/2010-evening

This works alot.

One or more of these numbers will drop within the next 10 draws.

good luck to all.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                Member #55821
                October 21, 2007
                163 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

hey Instyle, your post is very helpful, i haven't been hitting anything lately. Do you think with both the sequence numbers today and sequence we had in the past week maybe bring us another triple?

Hey Renee78

I hate triples.  I can't find a pattern that works for me.  I missed the 444 that hit this month and the 555.  One of the other lp members posted some infomation weeks prior to the 444 hitting.  He (or she) showed where 444 hit several days (in Ga)in the month of April only for the past several years.  I should have paid attention, because when i confirmed his research, I would have been playing the triple 4's every day.  I did complete some research and found the 666 hit twice in the month of April over a periord of years, when compared to the 444 info, that nothing , but its one of the two trips that has twice in a month over a period of years. 

You may not play cash 4, but in research triples numbers I actually found where triples as 1114, 5553, 7778 for example always fall the first 7 days of the month.  See if that happens in may.  Now I cannot home in which triples, but I've reseach years worth of info on cash 4 and found that to be true.  A triple will fall on the avg. the first 7 days of the month.   I don't play cash 4 anymore ---- tooooomany digits--- but i played long enough to remember that tip.  I'm focusing on cash 3 where i know Im getting better in picking winning numbers.    When i find useful information on triples in cash 3 I will share.

Live and Learn

United States
                  Member #55821
                  October 21, 2007
                  163 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

good tips.

This works alot.

good luck to all.

Thanks for the tip MzD  Have not tried that one.  Sometimes when i get in a rut and  picking the same loosing numbers that method is different.  I can give it a shot.

Live and Learn

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #83865
                    December 16, 2009
                    922 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey Renee78

I hate triples.  I can't find a pattern that works for me.  I missed the 444 that hit this month and the 555.  One of the other lp members posted some infomation weeks prior to the 444 hitting.  He (or she) showed where 444 hit several days (in Ga)in the month of April only for the past several years.  I should have paid attention, because when i confirmed his research, I would have been playing the triple 4's every day.  I did complete some research and found the 666 hit twice in the month of April over a periord of years, when compared to the 444 info, that nothing , but its one of the two trips that has twice in a month over a period of years. 

You may not play cash 4, but in research triples numbers I actually found where triples as 1114, 5553, 7778 for example always fall the first 7 days of the month.  See if that happens in may.  Now I cannot home in which triples, but I've reseach years worth of info on cash 4 and found that to be true.  A triple will fall on the avg. the first 7 days of the month.   I don't play cash 4 anymore ---- tooooomany digits--- but i played long enough to remember that tip.  I'm focusing on cash 3 where i know Im getting better in picking winning numbers.    When i find useful information on triples in cash 3 I will share.

Live and Learn

Don't feel bad, i missed the 444 and 555 myself, but keeping a close eye on the next one we may get hopefully with these series passing thru, and for a triple i do like the 666 and 999. Also i been playing the quad 1111 and 9999 in cash 4, maybe the triple will go there never know.

United States
                      Member #55821
                      October 21, 2007
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2010, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Hey Renee78

If you have a chance and its in your work-out for numbers  try the 999's for the next few days.   Just a suggestion. I don't want to mess up your system if you have one. 

Live and Learn !

United States
                        Member #55821
                        October 21, 2007
                        163 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Hey Renee78

If you have a chance and its in your work-out for numbers  try the 999's for the next few days.   Just a suggestion. I don't want to mess up your system if you have one. 

Live and Learn !

Oh I forgot

Don't forget the up/down rule.  The 888 look good too.  As I said its only a suggestion.  I am not  a "Ms Cleo" who can make ctions that may work.  But some people on this board are very good and I respect them greatly  But I "ain't" one of those people.  I work out numbers in between jobs.  But I don't mind sharing as I see numbers keep appearing in my work out over and over again.  So good luck to you. And I got to go to work.

Live and Learn

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Vtracs is My Game!
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #3617
                          February 6, 2004
                          7497 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2010, 8:30 am - IP Logged

good tips.

This works alot.

good luck to all.

5/3 280 Bx

5/6 486 St!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

United States
                            Member #55821
                            October 21, 2007
                            163 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Thud

ok,  I know this month is not over, but this has been a really 'bummer' month for me.  But I can add another rule to my list.  Persistence!  I don't know how many consecutive days  most of you play your  numbers  but I  obviously don't play mine long enough.  I change up base on my workouts, and sommetimes its daily. If I had played my numbers at least 3 days  in a row I would have caught the 444 again! , the  777 and the 663.  Out of frustration i took a break and review my tips. Hopefully the latter part of the month will be better for me.  Its still fun! but its a lot more fun when i win.    Hope everyone  eles is doing better than this month. 

Live and Learn !

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                              Fayetteville, Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #3593
                              February 2, 2004
                              2285 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Instyle

I feel your pain!. I should have tore up the 777 because I had 2 strong signals. Number one Kenya 100 had predicted 4 triples for the draw 222,444,777.999 so I decided to "pick" the 999 instead of playing all 4 of them becasue we are seriously looking for a 99 pair and secondly in the Prof Hitts rundown book(green) the 913 rundown gave the 777.It is rare that the exact number falls from here but this time it did and I didnThud't get a dime of that 2.4 mil. Anyway it wasn't meant for me to hit that day....BTW Kenya100 is good at the trips..

Ms. Pat