Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How the Lottery Changed my Life

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #66834
November 8, 2008
432 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2010, 8:13 am - IP Logged

So I watched this show last night and got to listen to Ms. Stafford first hand on how she believes she won the lottery.  She indicated how she wrote down 112,000,000 and visualized herself winning the money and within 3 months she won...That being said, I have begun to visualize my BIG WIN for the last 8 weeks - so I think my time is just about to come.....4/22/10 is the day I win POWERBALL - I am claiming it right now --LOL 

If I do win, I will hold a party for LP members to come and celebrate!! Have a great day!!!

Party

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
    Member #32537
    February 12, 2006
    698 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

this not a personal attack, this is aimed at your beliefs only

what makes you think visualize makes reality?

by what logic is this based on ,

on what facts?

or is it all  made up

visualize create realitys?

i have a other word for it, mental insanity

we have a TON of people, such as your self, thinking they can all win the lotto

but about  this power claimed of visualize,  tell me,

if visualize has such power, how come the jackpot rolls so often

if visualize has the power to create reality, how come  millions try it and fail

A lot

but ofc, 1 crazy person wins the lotto,

and now all the crazy people, go LOOK see, its real!

visualize can win you the lotto

,really come on now?

if humans can effect outcome by DAY DREAMING,

then what about all the about people get murdered, robbed,  or any bad thing happens to them by others

really, you can't claim you are 100% in control of your reality, and can effect any outcome,

like making your self win the lotto,

and not also claim, alright, ever bad thing that happens to us humans,

ever hear of the Laws of Reversibility

if someone claims their in Charge of something

, that also means they are responsible of that something that claimed

your claiming,your  responsible for your reality, when you say you create it

if your reality

is by our own doing?

follow your logic, that we create our own realitys by day dreams, and you charry pack only the best results while pretending you never understand your own logic deeper

really, so when you proclaim visualize effects your reality

even to point of winning the lotto

you are proclaiming ever bad thing that has ever happened to someone, was done  by bad moods,visualize ,whatever of themselfs!

your logic does not stand on 2 feet and you know it

but go ahead, don't read ever thing i said,

and pretend only  good happens happen to you by your own visualize powers

, but ever bad thing that ever happens to you, is to blame on someone else sense they did it ,not you!

the day i meet honest person that thinks you create your own reality, he at lest have the balls to admit  ever bad thing that ever happened someone by hes logic, was also hes own doing

you want to claim powers of god, then stop cherry packing and telling yourself,

you ,not someone else, have done any past wrongs onto your self

i know your kind, you pretend to have powers of the gods, by saying,  visualize creates reality

yet have take Zero understanding what your statement really means

you want to pretend to be god, and ever thing that happens to you is by your own doing

then claim, ever human who has been robbed , raped, whatever, had it coming, they are 

responsibility for what others did to them

if people claim,  they are 

responsibility for effecting reality by their minds, then it can be said, their also now 

responsibility for ever bad thing that ever happened to them by others hands

why lock up murders, they was just doing what you made them do in their mind

why go atfer thefts, you made it so in your reality, you would of been robbed,  you should be thanking the theft for helping your reality come true, not mad at him!

i know your weakness,  you can't handle the truth

proclaim you can win the lotto by mind power, yet can't or Won't claim if your so powerful, ever time someone miss treated you, it was not them, it was you effecting reality and making them mis treat you

if any turth to logic ,mind power creates your reality, then let it be talked about in the open

let it stand the test of fire ,

can't have open debate, nope cease logic will crush your silly beliefs

some people have imagery friends, see things such as  god,christ etc,

others like your self proclaim you are your own god via mind powers, such as with 

Law of Attraction, visualize

in all case's, when logic enters the house,

you hide your selfs form logic by acting like catch roachs ,running and avoiding it

for fear of being crushed by it

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
      Member #88435
      March 16, 2010
      397 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

So I watched this show last night and got to listen to Ms. Stafford first hand on how she believes she won the lottery.  She indicated how she wrote down 112,000,000 and visualized herself winning the money and within 3 months she won...That being said, I have begun to visualize my BIG WIN for the last 8 weeks - so I think my time is just about to come.....4/22/10 is the day I win POWERBALL - I am claiming it right now --LOL 

If I do win, I will hold a party for LP members to come and celebrate!! Have a great day!!!

Party

Actually I visualized the amount of the PB cash value...weeks ago and well good luck. LOL

Bat

Seriously good luck to all players and I hope we all get a piece of the pie. Smiley

Anyone who has a problem with someones beliefs...especially when they really do no harm to someone else...is Thumbs Down.

Wink

Have A Blessed Day!

$1,000,000

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #66834
        November 8, 2008
        432 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

on what facts?

or is it all  made up

if visualize has the power to create reality, how come  millions try it and fail

A lot

,really come on now?

then what about all the about people get murdered, robbed,  or any bad thing happens to them by others

really, you can't claim you are 100% in control of your reality, and can effect any outcome,

if your reality

is by our own doing?

follow your logic, that we create our own realitys by day dreams, and you charry pack only the best results while pretending you never understand your own logic deeper

you are proclaiming ever bad thing that has ever happened to someone, was done  by bad moods,visualize ,whatever of themselfs!

, but ever bad thing that ever happens to you, is to blame on someone else sense they did it ,not you!

the day i meet honest person that thinks you create your own reality, he at lest have the balls to admit  ever bad thing that ever happened someone by hes logic, was also hes own doing

i know your kind, you pretend to have powers of the gods, by saying,  visualize creates reality

you want to pretend to be god, and ever thing that happens to you is by your own doing

then claim, ever human who has been robbed , raped, whatever, had it coming, they are 

responsibility for effecting reality by their minds, then it can be said, their also now 

why go atfer thefts, you made it so in your reality, you would of been robbed,  you should be thanking the theft for helping your reality come true, not mad at him!

proclaim you can win the lotto by mind power, yet can't or Won't claim if your so powerful, ever time someone miss treated you, it was not them, it was you effecting reality and making them mis treat you

if any turth to logic ,mind power creates your reality, then let it be talked about in the open

others like your self proclaim you are your own god via mind powers, such as with 

you hide your selfs form logic by acting like catch roachs ,running and avoiding it

I am not sure how you can separate my beliefs and this not be considered a personal attack.

First and foremost, you make many judgments about me which are unfounded and frankly NOT YOUR PLACE TO SAY.

I have no idea who you are or what your beliefs are BUT I do know that no where in my post was I making any statements about anyone personally. 

The fact that you have the audacity to call me crazy is just beyond me. Do me a favor BYPASS any post made by me.  I have no time for your petty responses. 

I have never disrespected any one on LP even in times when I may not agree about a post or topic. 

Try the delete key and see yourself off of LP !

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2678 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I am not sure how you can separate my beliefs and this not be considered a personal attack.

First and foremost, you make many judgments about me which are unfounded and frankly NOT YOUR PLACE TO SAY.

I have no idea who you are or what your beliefs are BUT I do know that no where in my post was I making any statements about anyone personally. 

The fact that you have the audacity to call me crazy is just beyond me. Do me a favor BYPASS any post made by me.  I have no time for your petty responses. 

I have never disrespected any one on LP even in times when I may not agree about a post or topic. 

Roll Eyes

we all play for the same reasons & hopes ..... lets agree to play nicely and not invite the naysayers to the victory party Big Grin

life is too short to worry about such silly things

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

LeeLeesMommy, just ignore the naysayers like hearsetrax said. There are a couple posters here who seem to get joy out of trying to bring other people down and making them feel bad. You are definitely not crazy. So, the best thing to do is ignore them. Oh and the ignore button feature is a wonderful thing. It allows you to avoid having to read posts from people like that. Big Grin

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2010, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Party

I'm with you LeeLeesMommy,

It is very easy for us to think negatively and own the "just in case it doesn't work out" outcomes in life and even plan for it.  But I, like you would rather own the good outcome of "fate".  Its okay to claim success.  Just hold on to it.

I keep saying thats I feel very strongly that i will win the CA Fantasy Five.  Now  I know there is a larger game with a much higher jackpot and yes I play it.  But my  mind's eye sees a FF win.  I see it clearly.  Its not even manifestation and its definately not prayer.  It's a true feeling i have.   Not sure when,  but I do see that amount.

Keep doing what you're doing!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                19386 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2010, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Party

Good Luck @ LeeLeesMommy,  I hope it happens for you.

I quote, "LeeLa James"

"Don't let anyone , take your JOY, your PEACE, or your HAPPINESS"

Party

The Struggle is real!

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                  Member #88435
                  March 16, 2010
                  397 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

No one is hoping for me? Sad

Like I said...I hope we all get a piece of the PB pie. Smiley

Cheers

$1,000,000

CA
                    United States
                    Member #57222
                    December 23, 2007
                    587 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2010, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

No one is hoping for me? Sad

Like I said...I hope we all get a piece of the PB pie. Smiley

Cheers

Hey Thrust,

Since you are not playing Super Lotto or CA Fantasy Five,   then........

Good Luck to ya!  Hope you win big!!!!!!!!!!!

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                      Member #88435
                      March 16, 2010
                      397 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey Thrust,

Since you are not playing Super Lotto or CA Fantasy Five,   then........

Good Luck to ya!  Hope you win big!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be playing MM this go either...just PB. Big Smile

Hope everyone wins something from their games!

Party

$1,000,000

CA
                        United States
                        Member #57222
                        December 23, 2007
                        587 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

I won't be playing MM this go either...just PB. Big Smile

Hope everyone wins something from their games!

Party

I'm, with you on MM.

Mega Millions and I don't see eye to eye.

At least with  Super Lotto Plus, i've gotten a few numbers. 

I hope CA gets itself  together and brings me  my Powerball.

Until then  Good Luck on the Power!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5142 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Party

only in AMERICA could <snip> happen 2>D little(people)!!!!!!!!

2 "BAD">>WE have little a hole's want'g 2 leadWhite Bounce

"STRAY">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            23208 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

on what facts?

or is it all  made up

A lot

,really come on now?

if your reality

is by our own doing?

WTH is this?

OP, visualize for all you're worth, I hope that one day you'll come back here and tell us you won exactly what you asked for.

Litebets27's avatar - power
                              Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #10465
                              January 14, 2005
                              6065 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Party

Good luck LEELEESMOMMY, I do hope visualization works for you.

The first big thing is you have to really really believe it will work.

I've tried this but I seem to always let doubt get in my way.

And I feel that, just that tiny bit of doubt, and the negative vibes from naysayers can and do get in the way of meeting your goals.

So, heres to you...Cheers...go get em!!!

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!