Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How the Lottery Changed my Life

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

This reminds me of a bumper sticker that I saw one time and liked. It was on a Volkswagen Beetle.

It said: "Visualize Using Your Turn Signal"

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    Nashville, TN
    United States
    Member #86739
    February 9, 2010
    483 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I love that bumper sticker.

Not sure if it came first or if 'Visualize Whirled Peas' was first. Both funny.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5143 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I love that bumper sticker.

Not sure if it came first or if 'Visualize Whirled Peas' was first. Both funny.

Not sure if it came first ?????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????

The chicken R the egg>?????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????

only a JACKPOT winniee >>>>{WINNER KNOW's}!

PSYKO   Jack-in-the-BoxPartyJack-in-the-BoxWhite BounceBananaWhite BounceBananaWhite BounceBananaPuke

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

So I watched this show last night and got to listen to Ms. Stafford first hand on how she believes she won the lottery.  She indicated how she wrote down 112,000,000 and visualized herself winning the money and within 3 months she won...That being said, I have begun to visualize my BIG WIN for the last 8 weeks - so I think my time is just about to come.....4/22/10 is the day I win POWERBALL - I am claiming it right now --LOL 

If I do win, I will hold a party for LP members to come and celebrate!! Have a great day!!!

Party

You continue to claim this victory--I know you will pervail just as I will; visualization is a great to believe in--have you read the Secret by Rhonda Byrne? go to the website and sign-up,  GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A BLESS DAYDance

P.S. Let us know when it happens

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2010, 12:00 am - IP Logged

this not a personal attack, this is aimed at your beliefs only

I am not sure how you can separate my beliefs and this not be considered a personal attack.

First and foremost, you make many judgments about me which are unfounded and frankly NOT YOUR PLACE TO SAY.

I have no idea who you are or what your beliefs are BUT I do know that no where in my post was I making any statements about anyone personally. 

The fact that you have the audacity to call me crazy is just beyond me. Do me a favor BYPASS any post made by me.  I have no time for your petty responses. 

I have never disrespected any one on LP even in times when I may not agree about a post or topic. 

Try the delete key and see yourself off of LP !

Your response was perfect and I was under the impression this was a website where serious lottery players can come together and bond in a positive light and not tear into negative, mean-sprirted comments which didn't even address your question/comment in the 1st place. I guess one crazy "fool" manage to get through with their insane comments.