Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Honoring All Mothers! What's Your Mother's Name? Numbers?

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 13 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8034 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Harvest Moon what a great thread! My mother's name is Lucille and I lost her in 1994. I miss her so much! Do you have #s for her name? Thnx a bunch!

Thnx also for that MOTHER poem, I saved it.

Lucille    500   108  198  018  repeats .. nice!!! Yes Nod

Blessings!

Thanks, TigerAngel! You can also change, or add your own numbers to the poem. 

Different books have different vibrations for the same word. So if you have a preference,

just change them to your liking! 

h$m

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8034 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL HARVEST MOON to all moms!Lovies

Thanks, Divine Guidance Our moms are priceless!!!

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8034 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

My MaMa's name is Marlene, I have no idea of her #'s. All i know is she is 73 years young.

What might her #'s be? Thanks for your time.

CutlassBob Out

Marlene  221  321  176  106  strong pair 25

Blessings!

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        Harrison Township Michigan
        United States
        Member #90088
        April 21, 2010
        4265 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2010, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Marlene  221  321  176  106  strong pair 25

Blessings!

Thank You, Thank you, Thank you very Much, Harve$t Moon. Your Awesome.  Sun Smiley

Take Care and Have a Great Day.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Bahamas
          Member #83243
          December 2, 2009
          52 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:01 am - IP Logged

happy mothers day to all...i luv the 321..my mothers name is jenniemae her bday 2feb1948..any nbrs plz

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #90777
            May 4, 2010
            6 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged
            Elke   ...  strong pairs 50  33  15

Thanks, radicalmommy, for sharing your story!  I feel your pain. It is very big of you to put your mother's name on this honor wall. I commend you for that!  You have compassion for a person who was unloved as a child by her own mother. She only does what she knows how to do and learned from her role model.

Please put your name on this wall, so that we may honor you!!!
            ~~~ 

Below is what I was going to send to your mailbox / private message, but decided that your story can help others by posting it here.  I hope that is okay with you.

Just letting you that I'm not Oprah or Dr. Phil.

What it feels like to me is that, your mother has treated you, like she was treated as a child.  Can you imagine how she suffered so much from her unkind and unloving mother?  To me, she is modeling what she was taught.  We know that is not right, but it is all that she knows how to do, because her pain is in her fiber and in her heart.  I feel that there is a hole in her heart that she doesn't know how to heal.  All the talking you do with her or all the books she reads, isn't going to change a thing. She has to find a professional, who can help her heal and change.  She has to want to do it herself. That may never happen as she is probably set like stone in her ways.  She may never change.  So it is up to you.  So you have to change.  You have to want to change.  You have to feel the unconditional love of motherhood.  When you change, your whole world, also, changes.  It can't stay the same. Everything effects everything else.  Everything moves everything, bit by bit.  I am not suggesting that you open your arms to your mother.  I am suggesting that you secretly send her healing  pink light,  love and prayers from your heart to her heart.  Do it often and do it in secret.  Then let go and let God's magic happen.  It will happen.  Don't watch the clock or calender.  Change will happen.

Now that you have exposed her with the light of awareness, you can focus on being the best mother for your children that you never had. I know that your babies are spoiled rotten with love!
            Focus on what you want to do with your life.  Don't focus on the lottery.  Your help may come to you from unknown sources and in unknown ways, but you have to FIRST know what you want. Make plans.  Write them down. Put time lines on them. You must expect to receive what you desire. Ask for it!  Select it!  Project it!  Expect it!  Claim it!  When you know what you want, you can recognize it, when you see it. Go after it! Don't let obstacles get in your way!

Please let us honor you and put your name on this Mothers' Honor Wall!

I invite others to join with me and circle you with the love that you never got from your mother.  We celebrate that you are a fantastic, wonderful and loving mother to your children and to other children that you meet in your day to day activities!  We celebrate that you are free in your heart to love yourself better than any mother ever could!  And when you are ready, we invited you to send love and  pink light   from your heart to your mother, who is suffering beyond belief, for she was once a precious and unloved child!  This is compassion! This is healing and loving compassion! This is what you have to give to her. This is from your BIG heart! 

Promise that this cycle of anger and misery stops with you now!  Let your side of the relationship heal. Give your babies the very best love that you have.  May you be blessed many times over!!!  May you tap into the flowing universal money streams to assist you in fulfilling all your dreams!  May you feel and know the love that vibrates in the core of your heart! Lovies

Blessings!

Thanks so much Harve$t Moon, that was so kind of you to write this message for me.  I will send the pink light to my mother as often as I remember throughout each day from now on.  My mother has told me that she hated her mother and that she did awful things to her but I don't remember my grandmother being that way.  My grandmother was so special to me, my mother once admitted to me that she was jealous of her relationship with me. Anyway, I will send the light and try to change the cycle.  With my own children I try to be everything that she's not, for instance, I don't mind it if my 7 year old daughter plays with or takes my things.  My own mother would throw a fit if I asked to borrow a pair of earrings.   Isn't it ironic that the one thing my mother values above all else is the one thing I lack above all else?  MONEY

Anyway, my name is Sandra and my grandmother's name was Anna Helena.  If you could send me those numbers I want to put them on my number's list that I choose from when I play the lotto. 

Also I have a special friend in Arkansas whom I consider to be my real mother and her name is Judith.  She is exactly my mother's age and gives me the unconditional love I feel so cheated of.  When my real mother is being crazy, I always call her and then I know what real love is.  Thanks so much.

United States
              Member #38388
              April 28, 2006
              411 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Joan for mother and Julia for grandmother..thanks so much..huppy

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8034 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much Harve$t Moon, that was so kind of you to write this message for me.  I will send the pink light to my mother as often as I remember throughout each day from now on.  My mother has told me that she hated her mother and that she did awful things to her but I don't remember my grandmother being that way.  My grandmother was so special to me, my mother once admitted to me that she was jealous of her relationship with me. Anyway, I will send the light and try to change the cycle.  With my own children I try to be everything that she's not, for instance, I don't mind it if my 7 year old daughter plays with or takes my things.  My own mother would throw a fit if I asked to borrow a pair of earrings.   Isn't it ironic that the one thing my mother values above all else is the one thing I lack above all else?  MONEY

Anyway, my name is Sandra and my grandmother's name was Anna Helena.  If you could send me those numbers I want to put them on my number's list that I choose from when I play the lotto. 

Also I have a special friend in Arkansas whom I consider to be my real mother and her name is Judith.  She is exactly my mother's age and gives me the unconditional love I feel so cheated of.  When my real mother is being crazy, I always call her and then I know what real love is.  Thanks so much.

Sandra  356  456  248  188  very strong  pair 16

Anna Helena  191  201  strong pair 39

Judith  423  422  712  pair 27

Blessings!

Putting a  pink light bulb  in one of you light fixtures works really nicely, also. 

Don't explain it.  Just turn it on and enjoy the glow, often!

Your whole household will benefit from the glow of this pink light energy. 

You can get a pink light bulb from one of the home improvement stores ...

like Lowes or Home Depot.

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8034 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2010, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Joan for mother and Julia for grandmother..thanks so much..huppy

Joan  121   121  316  364  repeats! very strong pair 14 nice! Yes Nod

Julia  441  197  951  strong pair 12

Blessings!

massachusetts
                    United States
                    Member #86912
                    February 13, 2010
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

My mothers Birthday is today! 86 years old.

Her name is Hedwig. Greatly appreciate some numbers HM.

Thanks for this work! Happy mothers day to all!

I do Like 121!

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      8034 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2010, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

My mothers Birthday is today! 86 years old.

Her name is Hedwig. Greatly appreciate some numbers HM.

Thanks for this work! Happy mothers day to all!

I do Like 121!

Hedwig   pairs 31  38  56  24  27  30  36

Use digit (6) of your mother's birthday with the pairs

Blessings!

Happy Birthday, Hedwig!!!    Drum  Party   Drum

massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #86912
                        February 13, 2010
                        2 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Will try all these with the 6. Plus I always play 666. Been luky for me.

Thank you again for appreciating Mums Day!

cbreeze8's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Philadelphia
                          United States
                          Member #39430
                          May 16, 2006
                          45 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2010, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Harve$tMoon..

My Mother whose name was Walterene..passed away when I was 5 yrs old and since that was so long ago..sometimes I forget.  Thanks for giving me a chance to remember!

cbreeze8

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                            Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Delorse  404  514

Artelia  442  547   pair 17 very strong!

Ruby Mae  543  148  pair 21

Lillie  110  115   pair 16 very strong!

Victoria  491  600

Blessings!

thank you very much harvest moon

NC played 060 Tuesday 4th midday

...but I'm feeling a few of the others as well.

...the poem is exceptional...and says all I need....I'm sure it shall be put to much use!

the last word in the poem (care) was NC'S midday number 856!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
                              Member #76986
                              July 10, 2009
                              8034 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

happy mothers day to all...i luv the 321..my mothers name is jenniemae her bday 2feb1948..any nbrs plz

Jenniemae   151   166   strong pair 32   ( thanks for posting 321 )

Blessings!

Page 13 of 26