Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 5/1 - 5/31/2010

Topic closed. 1539 replies. Last post 7 years ago by msbkny.

Page 16 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
Dutchess County, New York
United States
Member #8067
October 22, 2004
3239 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

If you put the $10 a day in a saving account, instead of wasting it on the lottery, you will have $3650.00 every year, it's like hitting the pick 4 for 50/50..., hey $20 will get you $7300,00.... amazing.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
    Member #55391
    September 28, 2007
    78 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Playing 110 midday. Had a dream a couple nights ago it came out. Playing it small though, only .50 box.

Party

Hey all4luck? Play your avatar's numbers. 414, 474, 417, 407. The hasn't played in 13 drawings and a double number hasn't played in 8 drawings.

Now that's very unusual.

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #74991
      May 24, 2009
      5560 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm going to post what I played after I win lol. So many people here post "Got it", Or, "another one", but they don't post the numbers before the drawing, I wonder if some people here work for the NY lottery hahaha.... Yeah, So, I got some numbers in today, should I post them? I mean, I've had a dry spell....... I find it hard to beleive that with all the numbers we post on here, none of them come out. We all have been off by one number A lot! What to do?

Ha ha ha! I like you a lot taxijohn, this is why I have stopped posting what I play also. People just pop in and say "yeah I won" but never posted their number. Well if you're going to be selfish so am I. I though the purpose of this forum was to share ideas guess I wasted a thought. I am hardly on here anymore for that sole reason. This place has ceased to about sharing and has turned into "what play in NY" or "I hit it St8 win" Kudos to the few like Bashley, NYSlugger Rockcity and yourself that still offer helpful tips.

Good luck!!

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Long Island, NY
        United States
        Member #70172
        January 25, 2009
        521 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha ha! I like you a lot taxijohn, this is why I have stopped posting what I play also. People just pop in and say "yeah I won" but never posted their number. Well if you're going to be selfish so am I. I though the purpose of this forum was to share ideas guess I wasted a thought. I am hardly on here anymore for that sole reason. This place has ceased to about sharing and has turned into "what play in NY" or "I hit it St8 win" Kudos to the few like Bashley, NYSlugger Rockcity and yourself that still offer helpful tips.

Good luck!!

What's up Lex, how you been?  Don't forget about poorman and the power of imagination Lurking

Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #74991
          May 24, 2009
          5560 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

What's up Lex, how you been?  Don't forget about poorman and the power of imagination Lurking

LOL. Oh I haven't forgotten. Out of one came many.

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
            NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90464
            April 28, 2010
            735 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!!

I'm new here but I get your point. I see that a lot around here...

srpny's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              New York
              United States
              Member #22672
              September 29, 2005
              718 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Nah Guys...post your numbers, so when you hit everyone knows. You posted it.. you win....Kudos to you. That way if you missed left or right people will see. When you hit they will see too.

Taxijohn you posted 2400 and you got it straight. You got wails of congrats!!!  That's the way to do it.

Speaking of numbers...Today MID  repeat  179 and 2053. Saved my $$$ today. woowoow!!!

Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #74991
                May 24, 2009
                5560 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

NY216 has the right idea. I guess he caught on earlier than the rest of us.

twedk's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                  Long Island , NY
                  United States
                  Member #70666
                  February 8, 2009
                  1104 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm going to post what I played after I win lol. So many people here post "Got it", Or, "another one", but they don't post the numbers before the drawing, I wonder if some people here work for the NY lottery hahaha.... Yeah, So, I got some numbers in today, should I post them? I mean, I've had a dry spell....... I find it hard to beleive that with all the numbers we post on here, none of them come out. We all have been off by one number A lot! What to do?

well, I play what I post and sometimes more.. depending on cash flow...

twedk
                    Bengy242's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
                    Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #82320
                    November 11, 2009
                    820 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

ENY 179-2053

Be who you are say what u mean and mean what u say!!!!!

United States
                      Member #82873
                      November 23, 2009
                      251 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I am glad some of the members with clout are mentioning this; I didn’t think it was my place as a new comer to make such a comment. Try posting a dream, 300 views and only two people will try to assist you. I just thought maybe this site wasn’t welcoming anymore new members.

Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #74991
                        May 24, 2009
                        5560 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

TB your pick came out straight. Let me find out you working for NY lottery or your are psychic. Big Smile I did not play it back. Congrats!!

Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #74991
                          May 24, 2009
                          5560 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

well, I play what I post and sometimes more.. depending on cash flow...

Yes you always post what your are playing as well as a few others.

bahamablues's avatar - animal whale.jpg

Bahamas
                            Member #72637
                            March 23, 2009
                            796 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!!

Lex113 you are soooo right!! I stop posting and participating in this forum for the same reason. I always wonder about those persons who only come to the forum to find out "what play in NY" and celebrating a win for a number that was never shared.  I'm not calling any names but you know who you are..... I'm not hating either, but it I thought this forum was about sharing...

I must say thanks to lilthing. she helps alot in the Mystical forum...Everytime  she celebrates a win I am happy for her because she is soo helpful to everyone.

Bronx, NY
                              United States
                              Member #78987
                              August 25, 2009
                              353 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Yes you always post what your are playing as well as a few others.

I Agree! with you guys...I like to share with others eventhough  I am not an expert in  this, and I don't play my prediction numbers everytime I post them.  I always say to myself if I can't win today...maybe somebody else will, therefore I post my workout numbers so my LP brothers and sisters get luckyParty and that makes me happy!!

Good Luck to allParty

~~*Wishing You All a Beautiful & Lucky Day*~~

Party 

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
                              -- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

Page 16 of 103