Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 5/1 - 5/31/2010

Topic closed. 1539 replies. Last post 7 years ago by msbkny.

Page 19 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
Moneyhog's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #73750
April 23, 2009
693 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

nice job, you got the 444 in GA.

Thanks taxijohn

Making dreams into CASH!!!!!Wink

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #66834
    November 8, 2008
    432 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes !!!!!!!! Had it boxed, $20! Yippeee, wahoo! Jester

The clerk worked on Wall St., thought I said 20 times, not 2???

We must plat at the same clerk - is it in front of 44 wall st?

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

United States
      Member #55391
      September 28, 2007
      78 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2010, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Party

Hey all4luck? Play your avatar's numbers. 414, 474, 417, 407. The hasn't played in 13 drawings and a double number hasn't played in 8 drawings.

Now that's very unusual.

Wow told All4luck to play these numbers and I didn't play them.

all4luck's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #81199
        October 13, 2009
        245 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Wow told All4luck to play these numbers and I didn't play them.

I got that 417! But I played it box Crazy still a hit is a hit and I'm one step closer to catching that STr8 I know it's right around the corner waiting for me!!

Thanks for the tip poppy- that was a hell of a call, I should've played it straight/box but silly me wanting to save money and take the safe route ROFL

United States
          Member #55391
          September 28, 2007
          78 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I got that 417! But I played it box Crazy still a hit is a hit and I'm one step closer to catching that STr8 I know it's right around the corner waiting for me!!

Thanks for the tip poppy- that was a hell of a call, I should've played it straight/box but silly me wanting to save money and take the safe route ROFL

You welcome, next time I will make time for myself to play numbers LOL!!!

But I have a few more I would like to share. Make sure you guys play them St & Bx.

United States
            Member #55391
            September 28, 2007
            78 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

You welcome, next time I will make time for myself to play numbers LOL!!!

But I have a few more I would like to share. Make sure you guys play them St & Bx.

Okay fellow number players, here are the numbers i seen for ya to play.

508, 900, 600, 565, *500*, 802, 540, 545, *502*, 505, 509

My prize win4 is 8968 & 8928.

Enjoy and play within your means. We all will be cashing in.

Rockcity1733's avatar - Tarlor
              rochester,ny
              United States
              Member #68142
              December 13, 2008
              566 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Ha ha ha! I like you a lot taxijohn, this is why I have stopped posting what I play also. People just pop in and say "yeah I won" but never posted their number. Well if you're going to be selfish so am I. I though the purpose of this forum was to share ideas guess I wasted a thought. I am hardly on here anymore for that sole reason. This place has ceased to about sharing and has turned into "what play in NY" or "I hit it St8 win" Kudos to the few like Bashley, NYSlugger Rockcity and yourself that still offer helpful tips.

Good luck!!

I must say Lex113 it does really suck that we here at the lottery post all share or numbers and our insights to the next big win ,but we all are just hoping for the piece of the pie..But it really doesn't make since when people say they hit a number and never posted it to begin with not to say you didn't hit the number , but law of averages will say you can't hit the number everyday and you sure as hell can miss it everyday too..

So to save face, alot of us here are over achievers ,we are going to look back to see who hit the big ,we are going to make a mental note and say i saw that number somewhere and it cameout we all have at one time made claims that were false or foolish at times ,but in no way does that mean we are all here to decieve each other .Some of just tend to do it more then others..But we all just want to win and that is the big picture all of us coming to together on this blog to hlep each other isn't that what it's all about..No one person is better then the other ,but a few people just seem to have the right stuff,Why i don't know why .But you either have it or you don't there's nothing wrong with that, that for sure..So to keep us all on or toes lets post what we can manage to play and keep the post and place where we can all go to have a nice chat and good vibe going it just ruins it all..and not to callout anybody,but it is really unnevering when people list like thirty numbers and claim to hit it big that's the one i hate the most..But that's my opinion ..Too the rest of New york lottery post have fun keep the good number's rolling and let's all do the banana dance ,haven't seen that in awhile..Cool

And on a final note played 517 on four tickets  and came 417 ..oh well too next drawing..

Wink Stay up late for that STR8..

blackbarbie's avatar - bee
                andros
                Bahamas
                Member #78023
                August 5, 2009
                208 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

GOSH GOSH GOSH.....727 showed up like i knew it was going to but it came in california. geez.

Bahamas
                  Member #90974
                  May 8, 2010
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2010, 5:01 am - IP Logged

lol...u understand!!

Bahamas
                    Member #90974
                    May 8, 2010
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2010, 5:06 am - IP Logged

play them all....

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                      West Side of Sunny Florida
                      United States
                      Member #55048
                      September 8, 2007
                      3371 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

I must say Lex113 it does really suck that we here at the lottery post all share or numbers and our insights to the next big win ,but we all are just hoping for the piece of the pie..But it really doesn't make since when people say they hit a number and never posted it to begin with not to say you didn't hit the number , but law of averages will say you can't hit the number everyday and you sure as hell can miss it everyday too..

So to save face, alot of us here are over achievers ,we are going to look back to see who hit the big ,we are going to make a mental note and say i saw that number somewhere and it cameout we all have at one time made claims that were false or foolish at times ,but in no way does that mean we are all here to decieve each other .Some of just tend to do it more then others..But we all just want to win and that is the big picture all of us coming to together on this blog to hlep each other isn't that what it's all about..No one person is better then the other ,but a few people just seem to have the right stuff,Why i don't know why .But you either have it or you don't there's nothing wrong with that, that for sure..So to keep us all on or toes lets post what we can manage to play and keep the post and place where we can all go to have a nice chat and good vibe going it just ruins it all..and not to callout anybody,but it is really unnevering when people list like thirty numbers and claim to hit it big that's the one i hate the most..But that's my opinion ..Too the rest of New york lottery post have fun keep the good number's rolling and let's all do the banana dance ,haven't seen that in awhile..Cool

And on a final note played 517 on four tickets  and came 417 ..oh well too next drawing..

GREAT post Rockcity1733-  **** keep it positive **** thats what we are here for.

and just like you I had 617 last night... one off... 

STILL looking for 7, 13, 14 sums with 45, 56, 00 pairs

007, 445, 554, 563, 562, 607

on a side note the 45 pair is STILL out since the game started!! (at least it feels like it)

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                        Member #10163
                        January 4, 2005
                        797 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged

5/8 picks for NY                                                              Romans 8:28

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                          #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #76927
                          July 9, 2009
                          1588 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE LP MOTHERS!!!

WISHING YOU A BLESS AND SAFE MOTHER'S DAY!

MY PICKS- 5/8/10

213 018 439 139 218 270

TRIPPLES:

444 888

PICK 4:

8986 2107

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

United States
                            Member #55391
                            September 28, 2007
                            78 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

GREAT post Rockcity1733-  **** keep it positive **** thats what we are here for.

and just like you I had 617 last night... one off... 

STILL looking for 7, 13, 14 sums with 45, 56, 00 pairs

007, 445, 554, 563, 562, 607

on a side note the 45 pair is STILL out since the game started!! (at least it feels like it)

Hey Bash, you should see my earlier post. I like the double numbers for today. The 554 and all double 00 numbers.

That's my tidbit for the day. Just a reminder to all, I'm only on here for a little bit... so if you play my numbers and keep hitting please don't search for me.

I beleive everyone should hit and enjoy their winnings and not be greedy.

If that starts to happen I will never post winning numbers again.

United States
                              Member #55391
                              September 28, 2007
                              78 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE LP MOTHERS!!!

WISHING YOU A BLESS AND SAFE MOTHER'S DAY!

MY PICKS- 5/8/10

213 018 439 139 218 270

TRIPPLES:

444 888

PICK 4:

8986 2107

Okay fellow number players, here are the numbers i seen for ya to play.

508, 900, 600, 565, *500*, 802, 540, 545, *502*, 505, 509

My prize win4 is Hyper8968Smash & 8928.

Enjoy and play within your means. We all will be cashing in.

Page 19 of 103