Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just got the word

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pepper1.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

something happened to my family situation. so so depressed now. things are getting worse as day go by. i just don't know what to do now. i don't even have the urge to play lotto anymore since there is not luck surrounding me. really tired and don't want to talk to anybody. life is really depressing in america.

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37830 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Victor, I believe things will get better.

Hang in there.

I am a millionaire!

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      colonial heights
      United States
      Member #31712
      February 2, 2006
      12264 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2010, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

something happened to my family situation. so so depressed now. things are getting worse as day go by. i just don't know what to do now. i don't even have the urge to play lotto anymore since there is not luck surrounding me. really tired and don't want to talk to anybody. life is really depressing in america.

I dont know if you truly believe in god  but if you do all things are possible I tell you this from my own experiences........so please take your bible and if you dont have one just close your eyes and forget about everything around you  eliminate the noise and say god i need help please god help me as I am a sinner........speak to god and god will listen...............sometimes it takes a little longer than we like but god has  reasons for that.......be blessed victor...........if I offend anyone  well report me ....

when you do it do it right the first time...........

san jose
        United States
        Member #53761
        July 20, 2007
        277 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

grow up as a Christian and I am sick and tired of it. I have been praying all my life and he doesn't even seem to answer small things. I didn't pray it to win lotto like selfish person but i pray for small things like paying the bills and finding job but he doesn't seem to asnwer anything. I have also have mental health issue such as depression and also, I have acne prone face and my acne is really getting worse, so there so many scars and mark. this have kept me from not doing anything right like going to the public. i don't have any health insurance and this is the thing that is getting in my way. I no longer think god exist and he if he does, i think he only aid the people who are well off in life. he doesn't seem to care about the sick and poor just like it is mention in the bible but in reality i don't think he cares at it. been praying for more than 10 years but he didn't answer anything. better off dying right now since i am at the point of my life that i really take my own life away.

wendy67's avatar - disney32
          georgia
          United States
          Member #35172
          March 13, 2006
          615 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

grow up as a Christian and I am sick and tired of it. I have been praying all my life and he doesn't even seem to answer small things. I didn't pray it to win lotto like selfish person but i pray for small things like paying the bills and finding job but he doesn't seem to asnwer anything. I have also have mental health issue such as depression and also, I have acne prone face and my acne is really getting worse, so there so many scars and mark. this have kept me from not doing anything right like going to the public. i don't have any health insurance and this is the thing that is getting in my way. I no longer think god exist and he if he does, i think he only aid the people who are well off in life. he doesn't seem to care about the sick and poor just like it is mention in the bible but in reality i don't think he cares at it. been praying for more than 10 years but he didn't answer anything. better off dying right now since i am at the point of my life that i really take my own life away.

Dear God this is your child standing in the need of prayer. Bless this person in only a way that you can.  We all have gone through something and needed you to see us out and you did just that. Do it for this one too. Thank you in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            colonial heights
            United States
            Member #31712
            February 2, 2006
            12264 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Dear God this is your child standing in the need of prayer. Bless this person in only a way that you can.  We all have gone through something and needed you to see us out and you did just that. Do it for this one too. Thank you in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

I pray with you wendy for this sinner god please have mercy on his soul .lift his spirit god as only you can  these things I aask in jesus christ name amen

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Bronx, NY
              United States
              Member #78987
              August 25, 2009
              353 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Victor, I understand you because sometimes I feel the same way but don't get desperated since things happens for a purpose.  Right now you may feel that you don't have nothing..but look around and you will see that there are people out there living in worse situation.  Things will get better just have faith and believe in yourself.

~~*Wishing You All a Beautiful & Lucky Day*~~

Party 

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
              -- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

yyzena's avatar - mary
                Cheektowaga, NY
                United States
                Member #88906
                March 25, 2010
                44 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I just said prayers for you my friend .. please know that people do care.Yes Nod

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #18322
                  July 9, 2005
                  1704 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

You have a misunderstanding about the nature of the Supreme, try the spiritual path of Buddhism instead.

san jose
                    United States
                    Member #53761
                    July 20, 2007
                    277 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I don't really care about religious nor God anymore. Some of the people have done bad things to me are so called Christian.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't really care about religious nor God anymore. Some of the people have done bad things to me are so called Christian.

Victor, That is the Problem.   You are looking at Man!!! you are Looking at Humans beings and all of their Flaws... You took your eyes off,  of THE ALMIGHTY GOD a long time ago!!!   I don't know what your first religious Indoctrination was...

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                        Atlanta, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #84484
                        December 29, 2009
                        162 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

There's So Much Power In The Tongue!! (Say Positive Things) God IS Watching & He Hears U!! (Trust Me I KNow)

**Almost Doesn't Count**

san jose
                          United States
                          Member #53761
                          July 20, 2007
                          277 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

You just said like my mom, so what if I say "I will win the California Super Lotto" am I going to win? so much power in the tongue?

"I'm Victor will win tonight California Super Lotto!"

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                            georgia
                            United States
                            Member #35172
                            March 13, 2006
                            615 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

let me share with you what i do when i get heavy at heart. i go to a quiet place with my bible closed and say a prayer and ask god to direct me with his word. then i open my bible and  begin reading wherever i opened and god gives me a word. you MUST BELIEVE if you expect to recieve one doesnt work without the other.  Trust God not People.  Rebuke the negativity around you and decree your blessing. Sometimes we have to encourage ourselves.  But the main ingredient is BELIEF God knows your heart.

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

You just said like my mom, so what if I say "I will win the California Super Lotto" am I going to win? so much power in the tongue?

"I'm Victor will win tonight California Super Lotto!"

Is the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE some kind of Bell-Hop, a butler?! NO!!! It does not work like that!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina